Steph Curry Rolled His Ankle vs Pelicans

5 posters

Go down

Steph Curry Rolled His Ankle vs Pelicans Empty Steph Curry Rolled His Ankle vs Pelicans

Post by bobheckler Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:39 pm

X-Rays have come back negative.  He is scheduled for an MRI today.  He rolled it really badly.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Steph Curry Rolled His Ankle vs Pelicans Empty Re: Steph Curry Rolled His Ankle vs Pelicans

Post by gyso Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:53 pm

He stepped on old friend E'Twaun Moore's ankle. It is good to see him still in the league.

Back to top Go down

Steph Curry Rolled His Ankle vs Pelicans Empty Re: Steph Curry Rolled His Ankle vs Pelicans

Post by wideclyde Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:57 pm

Ankles are tough to figure when injured. Some times, a little twist takes forever to get right and a wrenching type twist (Curry) can come back faster than expected.

Either way, with his value to the Warriors I would not be too surprised if he sits out at least two weeks. They have no need to force him back into action too soon and risk multiple re-injuries throughout the rest of the season and playoffs.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:50 pm

I think Steph also had ankle issues in the past.

Injuries suck, but they do happen. It's virtually impossible to survive a season fully intact. I think the Warriors' biggest threat will be their health.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:53 pm

gyso wrote:He stepped on old friend E'Twaun Moore's ankle.  It is good to see him still in the league.  

Forgot about Moore; so I looked up his stats. He is playing 31 mpg for the Pelicans and is earning $8.5 million this year. Guess he made out ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down