Comments From The Other Side - Pacers, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Pacers, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Pacers, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:11 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/01/comments-from-other-side-pacers-11316.html

Not sure what’s worse. The gray jerseys, the Hickory jerseys, or the FSN picture.

I still think the most bizarre combination this season Was Boston in gray playing against Dallas in green. I swear it took me 30 seconds to realise which team was which.

It's on the road, meaning if it's close late, we'll crap our pants again

We've already beaten the Celtics twice; don't want to beat them a third time and actually win a tiebreaker or anything crazy like that.

Hopefully Isiah Thomas is off tonight. Seems like he always torches us. Is the cab driver Evan Turner really a starter?

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......ToNY Brothers is officiating this game. (sarcasm)

Pacers are underdogs. Doesn't make sense, they played in Boston earlier in the season and won. Boston does t even have a better record

Back-to-back, on the road, against a team we've already beaten twice? And Tony Brothers is officiating? Yeah, I smell a loss.

Back to back for Boston as well

Just two things on my mind : We can NOT lose to "The Villain"

Holy Tommy Heinson, Thomas is on fire.

It’s already a win for me. I was expecting my LP feed to use Boston’s TV broadcasters and getting myself ready for a ton of Tommy Heinsohn. Got Breen and Hubie instead. Thank goodness.

Boston will choke this one away later.

I don’t know which of our coaches is in charge of offense, but he should resign.

Haven’t you heard of this new offense? Bore your opponents to sleep offense.

Death by Crowder

Thomas is quick and everything but Boston players are just galloping to the basket

Is this an experiment in seeing what the offence would look like if we played 4 guys who don't dribble?

Most HS basketball teams have a higher basketball IQ than the Pacers. I have no clue how Bird can stand to watch this.

George Hill should be credited the assist for Crowder's 3.

Jae Crowder is so underrated. Outplaying PG

Crowder is looking like an all star tonight

Holy **** Sullinger's fat again, he wasn't ever that big even at OSU.

Monta's defense has not been strong the last few games

By few games do you mean his entire career?

Terrible first half. I would expect to get torched by Isiah Thomas, but no excuse to get lit up by a cab driver Jae Crowder. Vogel needs to get these guys fired up. It's getting old losing these B2B games. Now we letting bums like Crowder beat us.

Crowder is a very good player. He would be our second best player, best when PG isn't trying, which now adays is about 80% of games.

Second best? No way Crowder is anywhere close to Monta Ellis

Yeah, Crowder plays defense.

Jae Crowder looks like an all star right now. 19 points in the first half. .

This bum Crowder has 19, and our all-star can't make a friggin jump shot. PG needs to take this personal, and destroy Crowder in the second half

Man Sullinger looks fat as ****.

If I could take any one guy from Boston, it would be Crowder. That dude is legit good.

Amir Johnson is kicking Lavoy Allen's *** around the court.

Crowder is perfect from 2-pts. and is 3-4 from 3. Could be a long game for all of us….

Why am I always surprised about how wide is when I see Sullinger

Change of name next season: Indiana Teasers

Did Isaiah Thomas think he was Isiah Thomas with that pass?

I missed it. When did he grope a woman?

This game can be had If they can quit being stupid.

You’re asking too much

Brad Stevens stopped wearing ties now

Marcus Smart does nothing for me.

Kelly Oynyk 4/5 from 3. CJ Miles 0/7 from 3.

This game does nothing to help the apparent 'depth' of the East.

Thomas is tough

Winning Time My money is on Thomas, unfortunately.

Well, there's the obligatory late-game turnover.

And another one.

AND ANOTHER ONE

3 straight steals….when will they learn?

I wonder what the steal of the game will be….

Losing sucks, and so do the Pacers

Comments From The Other Side - Pacers, Home Failgif7

WE ARE THE SUPERIOR CHOKE ARTISTS! SUCK IT BOSTON!

Don't think I've ever seen 3 steals in a row in the half court before.

Thomas has more heart than the whole pacers team... Another collapse Unbelievable

Happy for Brad Stevens. I think the world of him and he's gone through a lot these last few days.

Sigh. That was an epic fail. Grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory. Four steals in a row from really careless passing.

Amazing that they were in possition to win Considering crowders shooting and A Johnson’s offensive reboiunding and  I Thomas’s scoring and playmaking.  (MY NOTE:  So, in other words, you were in a position to win as long as you don't count the superior play of our players...?)

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down