kdp59
Outside
arambone
NYCelt
willjr
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another vote for Brandon Ingram  - Page 2 Empty Re: Another vote for Brandon Ingram

Post by dboss Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:06 pm

wideclyde wrote:I would put almost ANY college player that the Cs might get with the Nets pick this year on next year's roster ahead of Mr. James Young as well.

I like Hunter better than Young, but Hunter needs to still prove himself as an NBA player as well if he is going to become a rotational player next year. So, at this time, Hunter is certainly a tradeable player.

Wideclyde

I agree with you completely. If not for the shot in the NCAA tourney would anyone know who Hunter was.

At least Hunter can dribble the ball. His ability to make shots remains a question mark. I also think Turner will be gone next year. The chance to make big money probably will not allow Boston to resign him. We are going to need a SF as well.

I think KO is safe because he can shoot and Sully is the best rebounder but has some issues getting up and down and making shots. Amir stays only if DA can resign him for ...just a guess here. 3 yrs at $8 million. Zeller may also be gone.

It will be very interesting to see what happens. Lots of moving parts in the mix.

Dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Another vote for Brandon Ingram  - Page 2 Empty Re: Another vote for Brandon Ingram

Post by bobheckler Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:19 pm

dboss wrote:
wideclyde wrote:I would put almost ANY college player that the Cs might get with the Nets pick this year on next year's roster ahead of Mr. James Young as well.

I like Hunter better than Young, but Hunter needs to still prove himself as an NBA player as well if he is going to become a rotational player next year.  So, at this time, Hunter is certainly a tradeable player.

Wideclyde

I agree with you completely.  If not for the shot in the NCAA tourney would anyone know who Hunter was.

At least Hunter can  dribble the ball.  His ability to make shots remains a question mark.  I also think Turner will be gone next year.  The chance to make big money probably will not allow Boston to resign him.  We are going to need a SF as well.

I think KO is safe because he can shoot and Sully is the best rebounder but has some issues getting up and down and making shots.  Amir stays only if DA can resign him for ...just a guess here.  3 yrs at $8 million.  Zeller may also be gone.

It will be very interesting to see what happens.  Lots of moving parts in the mix.

Dboss

Dboss,

Amir is signed to two one-year contracts with the 2nd year being a team option. Danny cannot sign him for $8M, it's $12M or nothing.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2