beat
bobheckler
Sam
RosalieTCeltics
jeb
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

here we come-pp for real the capn dominates - Page 3 Empty Re: here we come-pp for real the capn dominates

Post by RosalieTCeltics Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:03 pm

I'm going to the game tomorrow night against Denver. I am looking forward to
seeing them put up a much better fight against them than they did in Denver.
It would be great to see them come out strong and keep it going for the home stretch here. Six games at home, home cooking, their own bed, practice, sleep, etc, etc, etc. hopefully will lead to a good ending of the season. I would give my eye teeth to have three tickets to the game on Easter Sunday. It wouldn't be the first time I gave up Easter dinner to see the Celtics play! Oh well..tickets to a Cleveland game are almost impossible and they jacked the prices up to almost playoff prices. So I will watch from home as they finally beat LeBron on our home court. Let's hope for a good home spell.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

here we come-pp for real the capn dominates - Page 3 Empty Re: here we come-pp for real the capn dominates

Post by Sam Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:05 pm

Root 'em home Rosalie. And have a great time doing it.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:00 pm

Louis my cat just died. Buried him out in the back yard. Damn. Me and Pumpsie both. Hearts achin.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:14 pm

You have had one hell of a month, Jeb!! Keep your chin up!!!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:39 pm

About Rondo and bigger point guards, he seems to play well against Chauncey.
worcester
worcester

https://www.hkacup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:52 pm

jeb65 wrote:Louis my cat just died. Buried him out in the back yard. Damn. Me and Pumpsie both. Hearts achin.

jeb,

I am very sorry to hear that your cat died. Our cats have always been a big part of our family.

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:28 pm

He was his own man and a king hell bad ass. He went out on his terms doin his thing. Thanks you guys...achin.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:36 am

Geez, Jeb, you and Dawn must feel like punching bags right about now. I'm so sorry to hear about your cat. The fact that cats can be so independent makes the bond all the more special because they ultimately choose you rather than vice versa. I'm sure you'll guard those memories well.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoopdeedoo Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:55 am

Jeb,

Louis is somewhere very pleasant chasing mice and eating bugs and doing cat things. All of my pets (past and present) were/are C's fans and put up with my antics while watching a game. My cat Rocky stills watches the games with me and his ears stand up every time I whine about Perk taking that dribble while one foot away from the hoop!
Take care,

Hoop
Hoopdeedoo
Hoopdeedoo

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:02 am

Jeb

Buddy hang in there. Hope this puts a little smile on your face!!

here we come-pp for real the capn dominates - Page 3 In-or-10

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:33 pm

Thanks you guys. Dawn and I sat out back with him a good chunk of the night and sipped whiskey and told stories. He was hit by a car so it's very jarring.

It's Tough to see em like that. Just got to remember that he'd already left the building. He was so tough he seemed bulletproof.

Nothing in this world lives forever.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:10 pm

That is great Beat!!!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:32 pm

Rosalie

A few years ago when Trixie (our cat) died at the ripe old age of 18 ish someone sent us that cartoon. So cat like!! I loved it.

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:15 pm

beat

very good.perfect.

Paul is starting to be Paul. We are starting to beat some very good teams and have put together a really nice run of games. PP looks engaged and very youthful out there.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:52 pm

is anybody else noticing the celtics are starting to box out better? Rebounding is improving. And Denver can rebound the ball.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:08 pm

They won the game tonight playing Celtic basketball! KG was terrific, as was Rondo and PP, Ray struggled all night (even in practice time), just seemed a little off. The bench did what they are supposed to do and we won going away..with absolutely no help from the referees. They started with the first play of the game and it continued all night. Just the same as the game in Denver. The only reason, other than Carmelo that they were in the game was free throws. I haven't seen a stat sheet, but I am sure they went to the line double that the Celtics did. However, we didn't buckle and complain alot, they just kept playing and beat the pants off of them!!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:21 pm

rosie t

Did you go? The refs were terrible tonight and we still crushed a very very good team.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:26 pm

Yes, I went. It was disgusting to watch those ref's. The only way Denver stayed close. Every time down the floor there was a foul called. Made me sick.
But, as I said, they kept their heads in the game and wouldn't let it get to them. It was a good win tonight, I only wish Atlanta had lost.

WHEN IS DICK BAVETTA GOING TO CASH IN HIS CHIPS AND RETIRE. HOW THE HECK OLD IS HE???
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:01 am

time to put some of those guys out to pasture...

How was the vibe in the building? Seems we are really starting to get it done on our home court...and also beating some very good teams
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:06 am

Mark Jackson talking about the Lakers "If we play defense the way we did tonight I dont think we can be beat." I swear to god.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:24 am

jeb,

I saw every second of the game.
I didn't hear Jackson say anything close to that.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:38 am

tj

then you were not watchin or went to get tea cause he said it.

Jackson and Van Gundy are the worst announcers on tv...not just hoop. Awful. We had Hubie tonight and it was a treat.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:42 am

jeb,

Why would he say something like that unless he was quoting someone else.
Saying things like this only ignites the Celtics fans hatred even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:05 am

well hatred is a little strong. But yeah it gave me the red ass. Anyway tj...good win. You guys played epic d tonight. And without Bynum. It seemed the game was going to go the Lakers way even when san antone was up.

Good win by the celts too.

Inre Jackson and Van Gundy. I guess I like my announcers to be hoop bibles like Hubie...guys that are impartial and call the game in front of them.

Again good win.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:30 am

The crowd was into the game right from the start, and that was great to see.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next