Who will get the 3rd seed?! (Upcoming games for both ATL & Celtics listed)

4 posters

Go down

Who will get the 3rd seed?! (Upcoming games for both ATL & Celtics listed) Empty Who will get the 3rd seed?! (Upcoming games for both ATL & Celtics listed)

Post by Brandon$$ Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:50 pm

These are the upcoming games for the Celtics & the Hawks. From looking at the schedule, who do you think can win more games and have the 3rd seed in the playoffs?

BOSTON CELTICS Upcoming Games
Oklahoma City Thunder @ Home
Houston Rockets @ Home
Cleveland Cavaliers @ Home
@ NY Knicks
@ Toronto Raptors
Washington Wizards @ Home
@ Milwaukee Bucks
@ Chicago Bulls
Milwaukee Bucks @ Home

ATLANTA HAWKS Upcoming Games
LA Lakers @ Home
@ Cleveland
Detroit @ Home
@ Charlotte Bobcats
@ Detroit Pistons
Toronto Raptors @ Home
@ Washington Wizards
@ Milwaukee
Cleveland @ Home

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For the Celtics, I see them going 8-1 over this stretch and Atlanta going 6-3. So hopefully the Celtics can lock up the 3rd seed because it would be a shame to face the Cavs in just the second round!

Neither Boston or Atlanta have lots of tough games coming up as we face a top team only once (Cavs) and Atlanta faces the Cavs twice and Lakers once. The rest of the games are all winnable for both teams.

Lets Go Celtics!!!

Last edited by BrandonBanks$$$ on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brandon$$
Brandon$$

Back to top Go down

Who will get the 3rd seed?! (Upcoming games for both ATL & Celtics listed) Empty Re: Who will get the 3rd seed?! (Upcoming games for both ATL & Celtics listed)

Post by gyso Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:29 pm

Our second game with the Bucks is at home.

I don't believe the Celtics will go 8-1 in this stretch. They will be lucky to go 7-2. OKC, the Cavs and the Bucks (twice) represent 4 tough games. My guess will be 6-3 for the Celtics because they may rest some players for a game or two.

The Hawks also have 4 tough games, LAL, the Bucks and the Cavs (twice). I think they have a tougher 4 games than the Celtics, but I will still go with your guess of 6-3.

It comes down to the tie breaker, which the Celtics own.

gyso
gyso
gyso

Back to top Go down

Who will get the 3rd seed?! (Upcoming games for both ATL & Celtics listed) Empty Re: Who will get the 3rd seed?! (Upcoming games for both ATL & Celtics listed)

Post by beat Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:45 pm

8-1
The stuff dreams are made of

I'd tend to take 5-4 at this point! And hope for anything better than that.

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by sinus007 Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:33 pm

Hi,
I'd go with 7-2. 2 are either Cle or Hou and Bucks.
But at this point the results of each individual game don't matter as long as Celtics play tough for all 48 minutes.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down