NYCelt
wideclyde
bobheckler
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Ante Zizic Thread Empty The Ante Zizic Thread

Post by bobheckler Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:42 am

Yabusele's season in China is coming to an end while Zizic's season will still keep going.  Might as well create a thread just for him...

This game vs Real Madrid. Mostly the same, but he did hit an elbow jumper. I liked that. Need to see more than just dunks from him.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

The Ante Zizic Thread Empty Re: The Ante Zizic Thread

Post by wideclyde Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:39 pm

This kid certainly appears to be physically ahead of most 20 year old 7 footers. He is not skinny, has some strength, uses his body around the hoop, has decent hands and moves pretty well.

My thoughts are that he will only get better playing for the Cs,and will turn into a nice rotation player in the NBA by his second NBA season at the latest.

Of course, for all of the concern with having to be able to shoot three point shots, he may also not fit in well with Boston.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:22 pm

Like any player, it's tough to evaluate him in a vacuum.

Zizic looks like a center who fits in what we might think of as more of a traditional mold.  Tall, strong and fairly fluid around the basket.  The question is, how do we intend to use him?  If his role on the floor is going to be similar to, let's say, a Robert Parish, then fine.  We may have something developing here.  If you're looking to emulate Golden State type schemes, then no, he may not be a fit.

If it's the former, let's use that Nets pick this year to add a wing who can shoot.  That leaves us able to view free agency as the hunt for the best overall player across multiple positions.

On a separate social commentary...  It's amazing who and what you can get information on.  You have a currently insignificant player, playing on the other side of the world in a second tier or lower professional league.  Despite this anyone can get updates on his play.  There is actually someone interested enough, and willing to go through the trouble to do this?  It makes me want to measure every step I take all day long very carefully, and grateful that I'm not that interesting.  Or is there someone, somewhere in The Ukraine, watching video of me to see how much hot sauce I put on my chicken wings?
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:04 pm

NYCelt wrote:Like any player, it's tough to evaluate him in a vacuum.

Zizic looks like a center who fits in what we might think of as more of a traditional mold.  Tall, strong and fairly fluid around the basket.  The question is, how do we intend to use him?  If his role on the floor is going to be similar to, let's say, a Robert Parish, then fine.  We may have something developing here.  If you're looking to emulate Golden State type schemes, then no, he may not be a fit.

If it's the former, let's use that Nets pick this year to add a wing who can shoot.  That leaves us able to view free agency as the hunt for the best overall player across multiple positions.

On a separate social commentary...  It's amazing who and what you can get information on.  You have a currently insignificant player, playing on the other side of the world in a second tier or lower professional league.  Despite this anyone can get updates on his play.  There is actually someone interested enough, and willing to go through the trouble to do this?  It makes me want to measure every step I take all day long very carefully, and grateful that I'm not that interesting.  Or is there someone, somewhere in The Ukraine, watching video of me to see how much hot sauce I put on my chicken wings?

lol
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Berlin-T Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:14 am

NYCelt wrote:Like any player, it's tough to evaluate him in a vacuum.

Yes.
Berlin-T
Berlin-T
Berlin-T

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:44 am

the NSA

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:10 am

Assuming that Yabusele will be on our Summer League team will he also make the roster for 2017-18?

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by wideclyde Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:06 pm

DBOSS,

Great question, and we discussed it in detail last Friday morning at our weekly Celtics breakfast. Our conversation was based on the Cs not making any trades although this is not likely.

Our thoughts were pretty much yes for Yabusele, but his roster spot may very much depend on who the Cs draft in the first round (should be a potential star player) and who they take in the second round with Minnesota's pick.

If that second round pick is a true center or power forward their may not be room for Yabusele since we have tried to use 6'8 guys at the power forward for several years with very limited success.  The first round guy is going to stay no matter what position he may play, and if he turns into a small forward this may also crowd Yabusele's chances.

Another factor is where Nader fits in.  He is 6"8 so I would guess that he will also find some time at the small forward and may not be needed at a guard position.

We talked about how many "rookies" the Cs may want to carry next season and agreed that four would be the max.  Starting with the number one pick, that only leaves three spots.  I guess that Yabusele, Zizic and Nader could take those spots.  Even more pressure on these young guys if the Cs decide to only take three rookies on next year's roster.

Deciding how many rookies will be on the roster is going to be difficult for Stevens and Ainge.  The team has been very "young" since Stevens arrived, and he has mentioned not wanting to stay so young forever.  Either way, some of the young guys (Young, Jackson and Mickey) had better improve a bunch to keep their own roster spots.  Zeller, Johnson and Jerebko (and, even Olynyk) may have to fight for spots again next year as well.  One or more of this group is likely to be let go or traded.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:14 pm

wideclyde wrote:DBOSS,

Great question, and we discussed it in detail last Friday morning at our weekly Celtics breakfast. Our conversation was based on the Cs not making any trades although this is not likely.

Our thoughts were pretty much yes for Yabusele, but his roster spot may very much depend on who the Cs draft in the first round (should be a potential star player) and who they take in the second round with Minnesota's pick.

If that second round pick is a true center or power forward their may not be room for Yabusele since we have tried to use 6'8 guys at the power forward for several years with very limited success.  The first round guy is going to stay no matter what position he may play, and if he turns into a small forward this may also crowd Yabusele's chances.

Another factor is where Nader fits in.  He is 6"8 so I would guess that he will also find some time at the small forward and may not be needed at a guard position.

We talked about how many "rookies" the Cs may want to carry next season and agreed that four would be the max.  Starting with the number one pick, that only leaves three spots.  I guess that Yabusele, Zizic and Nader could take those spots.  Even more pressure on these young guys if the Cs decide to only take three rookies on next year's roster.

Deciding how many rookies will be on the roster is going to be difficult for Stevens and Ainge.  The team has been very "young" since Stevens arrived, and he has mentioned not wanting to stay so young forever.  Either way, some of the young guys (Young, Jackson and Mickey) had better improve a bunch to keep their own roster spots.  Zeller, Johnson and Jerebko (and, even Olynyk) may have to fight for spots again next year as well.  One or more of this group is likely to be let go or traded.

Wyde

4 rookies seems like a lot. but lets say that is what will happen. The next question is who goes? Is it more likely that out of the three Nadar, Zizic and Yabu at least one may be traded in a bigger package?

It is pretty amazing that the Celtics have so many assets to move around the board. Nadar and yabu are guys that can shoot the three ball so that really stands out for me. Zizic could be a solid traditional center with some ability to make mid range shots but it is so hard to tell because we have yet to see him play within the Celtics offense. And the Celtics offensive objectives seems to discount the value of low post offense.

I think DA is very likely to use the summer to set the team up for a serious run at the title for 2018. He has enough assets to address every conceivable need.

Time has not run out because he still has the 2018 Nets pick as well as other future picks but I think the time is ripe for a big move that will take us to the absolute elite level.

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:31 am

bob
MY NOTE:  I may be confused here, but isn't Fenerbahce the team that traded him to Darussafaka?  Funny seeing Gigi Datome trying to put a body on Zizic around the :30 mark.  Didn't work very well, of course, Gigi wasn't known for being a powerful defender when he was here and Zizic is strong.  Some very slick passing by Zizic at about the :40 and at the 1:15 mark.  The whole film is only 1:33, so go ahead and splurge. You're not doing anything important for the next minute-and-a-half anyway.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:14 pm

http://www.masslive.com/celtics/index.ssf/2017/03/austin_ainge_boston_celtics_dr.html

Austin Ainge: Boston Celtics draft pick Ante Zizic 'punishes grown men physically'

Posted on March 13, 2017 at 9:30 PM

The Ante Zizic Thread 21767177-mmmain
Ante Zizic, of Croatia, a Boston Celtics basketball draft pick for 2016, smiles during an news conference Friday, June 24, 2016, in Waltham, Mass. (AP Photo/Elise Amendola)

BY JAY KING

This season has presented the perfect situation for Boston Celtics fans to grow thirsty for 2016 draft pick Ante Zizic. He is essentially the backup quarterback -- still an unknown, but desirable in that state. And some recent praise from Celtics director of player personnel Austin Ainge won't make Zizic any less desirable.

From a story by the Boston Globe's Adam Himmelsbach:

"He just turned 20 in January, and he punishes grown men physically," said Celtics director of player personnel Austin Ainge. "He hits hard and he's a physical presence out there. As much as I loved Ante and believed in him, I was surprised how much success he had this early in Euroleague."

At just 20, Zizic has put together a solid season, first in Croatia, then in the Euroleague (where he has averaged 9.7 points, 7.1 rebounds and 23.7 minutes over 11 games). On top of his impressive numbers in the best league outside the NBA, he does the one thing -- rebounding! -- the Celtics need the most. Boston fans can watch the 6-foot-11, 254-pounder's highlights and dream about the physicality he should add to the frontcourt.

Do backup quarterbacks always help as much as fans hope? No, but a number of scouts who have paid attention to Zizic's season think he should be ready for a rotation role next season. Ainge said the Celtics plan to sign the draft-and-stash big man this summer once they can.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:25 am

http://nesn.com/2017/03/celtics-want-to-sign-2016-first-round-pick-ante-zizic-in-summer-bring-him-to-nba/

Celtics Want To Sign 2016 First-Round Pick Ante Zizic In Summer, Bring Him To NBA

by Nicholas Goss

on Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 9:05PM

Boston Celtics fans have been hearing positive reviews of 2016 first-round draft pick Ante Zizic all season, and they might not have to wait long to watch him play in the NBA.

“July 1 just has to roll over on the calendar, and we’ll sign him,” Celtics director of player personnel Austin Ainge told Adam Himmelsbach of The Boston Globe. “He wants to be here, and we want him here.”

Zizic was the No. 23 pick in the 2016 NBA Draft. He was one of Boston’s three first-round selections, along with Jaylen Brown (No. 3 overall) and Guerschon Yabusele (No. 16 overall).

Bringing a young player from overseas just one year after drafting him normally is a bit soon, but Zizic has a skill the C’s sorely lack: rebounding.  

“I go on every rebound, so I think I can help on that, for sure I can,” Zizic told Himmelsbach. “I can grab some bonus rebounds. I have a great work ethic and always will give my maximum.”

The Celtics could target a big man in free agency to provide more rebounding, but if they can’t swing a deal for a veteran, Zizic could fill the void. And one of the best parts for the Celtics is he’ll be on a rookie scale contract, which would help maintain Boston’s flexibility to make major moves in the trade or free-agent markets.

There’s a lot to like about Zizic’s game, and the best way for him to develop is to play against the best players in the world. It sounds like he’ll get that chance sooner rather than later.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:38 pm

https://hardwoodhoudini.com/2017/03/29/boston-celtics-stash-update-ante-zizic/

Boston Celtics Stash Update: Ante Zizic

by Michael DePrisco

2 hours ago

Ante Zizic is certainly coming to the NBA next season, so let’s see how he has played in the Euroleague

Ante Zizic was the 23rd overall pick in the 2016 NBA draft, and was stashed overseas by the Boston Celtics due to their crowded roster.

To start the season, Zizic played on KK Cibona Zagreb with former Villanova star Scottie Reynolds. KK Cibona was the same team he’d been on since 2014.  Zizic scored 20 points per game in with KK Cibona before getting signed by Darussafaka Dogus of the Euroleague.

David Blatt, former head coach of the Cleveland Cavaliers, is now the coach of Darussafaka after getting axed by his own player LeBron James. The Euroleague is known as the second best professional basketball league in the world after the NBA, so the opportunity for Zizic to play against that level of competition as a 20 year old is pretty special.

Check out these highlights of Zizic in the Euroleague against seasoned professionals.

Since joining Blatt’s team in Isatnbul, Zizic is averaging 8.5 points, and 6.9 rebounds while shooting 60% from the field in just 22 minutes per contest. While he doesn’t have gaudy numbers like Abdel Nader has put up, the success Zizic has had against really tough competition is promising.

There was a story in the Boston Globe where David Blatt talked about Zizic’s potential with the Celtics. Blatt spoke highly of the big man:

“I’m telling you, B.S. aside, you will not find a better kid than Ante Zizic. You will not. Anywhere. Hands down.”
-David Blatt
While Blatt only coached one season in the NBA, Celtics fans can take stock in the high praise. He has coached a lot of players, and to say this about a 20 year old player he’s had for three months speaks volumes to Zizic’s character.

Zizic fills a big need for the Celtics. He’s incredibly active on the floor, he’s a good rebounder, and he can finish through contact at the rim. The Celtics have said that their plan is to sign Zizic this summer to bring him to the NBA.

NEXT: Boston Celtics Stash Update: Abdel Nader
Zizic will most likely play in the summer league when he comes over to the United States. He’ll play next to Nader, Jaylen Brown, Guerschon Yabusele, and possibly the player selected with this year’s Brooklyn pick. That should be the most dominant summer squad that the NBA has ever seen, which is a tribute to Danny Ainge’s work with the roster.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:50 pm

Summer League roster:

C:  Ante Zizic
PF: Guerschon Yabusele
SF: Abdel Nader
SG: Jaylen Brown
PG: Demetrius Jackson

Plus:  Terry Rozier? and a couple draft picks TBD.

It's a great time to be a Celtics fan!!

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:05 pm

gyso wrote:Summer League roster:

C:  Ante Zizic
PF: Guerschon Yabusele
SF: Abdel Nader
SG: Jaylen Brown
PG: Demetrius Jackson

Plus:  Terry Rozier? and a couple draft picks TBD.

It's a great time to be a Celtics fan!!

gyso

gyso,

Rule of Thumb is, the better the summer league team is, the worse the regular season team is.  That's because the good teams get lousy draft picks, so their summer league team isn't as good, while the lousy teams get the top picks and their summer league team looks good compared to others.  NOT.  THIS.  YEAR.

The sun is shining on Celtic Planet.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamrock1000 Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:03 pm

Regarding the problem of finding spots for Zizic and Yabusele - can't one or both spend another year playing abroad?

Shamrock1000

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:15 pm

Shamrock1000 wrote:Regarding the problem of finding spots for Zizic and Yabusele - can't one or both spend another year playing abroad?

shamrock,

Yes. As first round picks the Celtics own their rights in perpetuity until they sign an NBA contract, as opposed to 2nd round picks like Abdel Nader. Rights to 2nd round picks are owned only for 1 year.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:06 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/EurohoopsTR/status/855505564884926468/video/1

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by international Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJCZb1vyUFU

international

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:36 pm

At about :25 Zizic blocks a shot. He then takes off down court. The ballhandler is fouled, so no play, but Zizic had already caught up with the ball in transition. Excellent running by the big who started the play along the baseline.

At about 1:25, a left-handed hook shot. He's in close but he used the correct hand and didn't try to put it up with his right which would have been blocked.

I'm starting to think what we have is a more mobile, higher motor Timofey Mozgov. I don't see any evidence of an outside game from Zizic. I see bull-in-a-china-shop game, which can be useful, but he is not a floor-spreader so will he earn many minutes in Brad's system? Can he become a starter next to Horford if he cannot help Horford by spreading the floor when Horford is in the low blocks?

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by wideclyde Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:17 pm

Bob,

I have been watching all the highlights posted on our forum of Zizic, and certainly like many aspects of his game. He shoots free throws well, is not afraid of contact at either end of the floor, runs very well for a 7 foot kid, rebounds in his space very well, has good hands, can use either hand at the hoop, etc.

However, I am not thinking yet that he will gain lots of minutes next season with the Cs. As you mentioned, he is not a floor spacing center type and may not fit Stevens' system really well, has never played at the NBA level and is still going to be only 20 years old (very inexperienced) when the season starts. He also has not had to show much of any passing skills so I don't really know if he can pass the ball.

We will see more of what he (Yabusele and Nader) can do in summer league.

I certainly hope that he can surprise me and earn a boatload of minutes and help the team immensely
in 2017-18, but he may be still two (or even three) years away.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu May 18, 2017 1:06 pm

David ‘Dubi’ Pick: Boston has IT, the No. 1 draft pick, and the No. 2 best young player in Europe in Ante Zizic.
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:33 am

https://chowderandchampions.com/2017/06/09/boston-celtics-its-time-to-jump-on-the-ante-zizic-hype-train/

Boston Celtics commentary: It’s time to jump on the Ante Zizic hype train

by Tarringo Basile-vaughan

3 hours agoFollow @tarringovaughan

Boston Celtics 2016 first-round pick Ante Zizic will focus on making his journey to the NBA for the 2017 season, which is good news for the C’s frontcourt.

The Eastern Conference finalists are in need of a rim-protecting, rebounding big man and one could be on the way.  Although there are expectations that the Boston Celtics will address that need via free agency, a trade or even deep in the draft this summer, the team will have an opportunity to see what 6-foot-11 draft-and-stash prospect Ante Zizic can offer.

That’s right, the 20-year-old talent has decided to pull out of EuroBasket ’17 to focus his attention on making the 2017-18 version of the Celtics.

The Ante Zizic Thread DBvh-jWXUAATcSR
Follow
CroSports @CroSports_
Tomorrow's SN:

Ante Zizic pulled out of Croatia's squad (for EuroBasket '17)
12:44 PM - 7 Jun 2017
 Retweets   2 2 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy

The 23rd overall pick in the 2016 draft, Zizic has excited Celtics fans – those who have been following – with his impressive play in Euroleague games (including a 37-point, 20-rebound game).  He averaged just nine points and 6.7 rebounds, but has demonstrated the type of big man skills the Celtics were desperately in search of all season long.

Perhaps that need spiked up the hype just little, but the possibility to see what he can do in the NBA is exciting in the least.  Those who have seen him play overseas have been impressed.

Here is what one international star had to say about the big man, via the Sporting News:

“He has been someone who has sort of caught everyone’s eye here.  He was supposed to be a long-term project, but he has come out and shown a lot of improvement since he was drafted. He has the usual things he needs to do, like (improving) his jump shot, like getting bigger, adding some muscle. But he is very athletic for his size (6-11, 255), he runs the floor so well, he is tough, he holds his own against older guys and he has good hands and footwork inside. He’s come a long way, defensively, too.”

Patience is key

Although he has had some impressive games while playing for KK Cibona, it is important to inject some patience in his development with the team.

Boston Celtics head coach Brad Stevens is not particularly known for giving a ton of playing time to his young players.  There were times last season where the No. 3 overall pick, Jaylen Brown, didn’t even get off the bench.  But, the team was also loaded with players at Brown’s position.

But, with the need of a big man who can provide a presence down low, Zizic could earn some minutes if he makes the team and impresses Stevens.

So, unless he is involved in a trade for a proven veteran, the Boston Celtics will have a player in camp who will garner possibly as much attention as the potential No. 1 pick Markelle Fultz or whoever Danny Ainge stuns the world selecting.

Interesting times indeed in Boston.

bob
MY NOTE:  I've watched just about every Zizic highlight film I could find this season and posted them to this board.  I like what I see, HOWEVER, it's time to inject a little reality into this debate.  The key words I take away from this article is "Patience is Key".  Anybody who thinks that Zizic will come in this year and be a big difference maker might be in for a little disappointment.  Will he work hard, play hard, have a good motor up and down the court?  Absolutely.  HOWEVER...

Here's the link to his Euro stats.  If you'll notice, in almost the same number of minutes/game, his ppg numbers aren't different from Kelly Olynyk's.  His rebounding numbers are a little better, but not tons better.  His blocks/game are better (.8 vs .4) but he isn't a true rim protector neither.  His frito shooting is worse and he doesn't even take 3 ptrs, so forget about spreading the floor.  He'll be a lot cheaper, true, but it's not our money.  Overall, Kelly is the better player at this time.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/euro/players/ante-zizic-1.html

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/o/olynyke01.html

If we're seeing him as a replacement for Tyler Zeller, it's hard to do a good comparison because Zeller played about half the minutes/game Zizic did last year.  IF WE TRY to compare them on a /minute basis, then they are fairly close.  Comparing players /36mpg should be done between players playing comparable minutes (i.e. comparing a 20mpg player to a 36mpg player doesn't work well, we should compare like-to-like.  e.g. 20mpg vs 20mpg).  10.8mpg for Zeller vs 21.9mpg for Zizic?  Doable, since we know that Zeller can play that many minutes without running out of gas, he just doesn't get those minutes and there is no guarantee that Zizic will with Brad neither.  It might be better to see Zizic as a replacement for Zeller, which is how we have been describing him, and not as a replacement for Kelly.  Zizic is younger than Zeller, perhaps more upside (perhaps!!) but that is because Zeller is pretty much topped out, and a fraction of the price.  From my perspective I'd rather have Zizic because at least he dunks the freaking ball and doesn't try to do a little flip shot even though he's 7'.  If I never see Zeller do that flip shot at the rim again it will be too soon for me.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/z/zellety01.html

My point, overall, is that Zizic will be a nice addition, but he is NOT our fix at center or for rim protection.  He might not even be our fix for rebounding since his /minute rebounding numbers are somewhat better than Zeller's (8.5/36 for Zeller vs 11.0 for Zizic), but Zeller is not a good rebounder.  Also, we don't know how Zizic will fare rebounding vs NBA bigs.  His Euro numbers might be very different from when he is here.

My prediction for Ante Zizic is that he will top out at as being "another Plumlee".  That's not bad, the Plumlees get the job done in the NBA,  but none of them are on track to make an All-Star team.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by red16russ11 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:48 am

Zizic will be a rotation big. A nice backup C. Yabba may need another year, from what I've read. Either way, nice spot to be in.
red16russ11
red16russ11

Back to top Go down

Post by mulcogiseng Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:01 am

Since I've been on the Zizic hype train from the beginning let me just say that Bob, you will be pleasantly surprised. Everything that you think he can do, he can. All those things you have questions about? He will surprise you. As I've said from the beginning, I was hoping he could play behind someone like Amir for a season to learn the NBA game. That might not be the case. He could start but I'd rather see KO come back and start, at least at the beginning of the season. Who really knows what his ceiling is? I just look at his skill set and see how he fits our very real needs. His very real problem will be earning minutes from a coach who does not like to play the young guys and quickly loses patience with rookie mistakes. I'd be very happy to see Ante carve out 20 minutes a game. If Danny clears out all the old deadwood that means we won't have any bigs. If guys aren't brought back and a trade or FA signing doesn't happen, then Zizic and Yabusele are going to have to step up and show that they are ready and force Brad to play them. They are an upgrade over what we had, no two ways about it. But will they make the transition to the NBA and be able to produce? I sure hope so and feel they will not disappoint. They absolutely have to be ready to make their mark by the 2019-20 season when the team should be in place for consistent title runs.

17goingon18
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next