CAVAliERS LOSE AGAIN, WHAT EXCUSE NOW?

+4
cowens/oldschool
swish
dboss
RosalieTCeltics
8 posters

Go down

CAVAliERS LOSE AGAIN, WHAT EXCUSE NOW? Empty CAVAliERS LOSE AGAIN, WHAT EXCUSE NOW?

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:02 pm

We may have let them man handle us, but Atlanta did what we all wish the Celtics were capable of doing.
They beat them twice, this last one today after blowing a 26 point lead and losing by one in overtime. I know
Everyone feels that the Cavs are the cream of the crop in the East, but in my estimation, a shocker is going to happen in the East. Whether it is Toronto, Washington or maybe even Atlanta, someone is going to give them a battle they may not overcome. They are beatable. And if they make it thru the East, Golden State is going to eat them alive in a four or five game series. 

I just wish one thing, that the Celtics were going to be the ones who would be handing them their sneakers.
Just a couple of players away I am afraid.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

CAVAliERS LOSE AGAIN, WHAT EXCUSE NOW? Empty Re: CAVAliERS LOSE AGAIN, WHAT EXCUSE NOW?

Post by dboss Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:00 am

Cavs play the Heat in Miami. They are 1-2 against the Heat this year. I will not be surprised if the Heat win tonight. Miami is still fighting for a playoff spot.

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

CAVAliERS LOSE AGAIN, WHAT EXCUSE NOW? Empty Re: CAVAliERS LOSE AGAIN, WHAT EXCUSE NOW?

Post by swish Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:15 am

Those 2 loses to Atlanta defy explanation. Divine intervention????

swish

swish

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:28 am

back to back can't be good for them

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:33 pm

TMZ‏Verified account
@TMZ

CAVAliERS LOSE AGAIN, WHAT EXCUSE NOW? Bm6n9VZV?format=jpg&name=600x314

Follow
More
LeBron James & Cavs Stars Hit Miami Nightclub After Ugly Loss to Atlanta Hawks

RETWEETS
8:51 AM - 10 Apr 2017

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:37 pm

The Cavs are 10-12 since March 1 and will at best win 53 games this season.

Boston is 12-7 in the same time frame.

A curious fact, last year a team that won only 57 games and ended the regular season 6-4 beat a team that won 16 more regular season games and finished  8-2 in its last 10 games to win a NBA title
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:48 pm

Lebron, Kyrie, Thompson and maybe Love will be out tonight against Miami.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19127121/lebron-james-kyrie-irving-ruled-cleveland-miami
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by willjr Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:37 pm

My take is that the Cavs are not at all worried about losing home court to us, and frankly I don't blame them. I don't see us beating them or even extending them to a game 7. If Toronto was in play for the #1 seed I think we'd see a different response from the Cavs. They are the defending champs and obviously fear no other team, esp in the East. But I do think that they have a "healthy respect" for the Raptors and would greatly prefer a possible game 7 vs them at home.
willjr
willjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down