Excuse Me While I Kiss The Sky (and do a wee bit of boasting)

Go down

Excuse Me While I Kiss The Sky (and do a wee bit of boasting) Empty Excuse Me While I Kiss The Sky (and do a wee bit of boasting)

Post by Ktron Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:45 pm

Congrats to my guy KJ  Carson,  Winner in the Sports Category for All Access’  “Radio’s Got Talent” contest!!

YAY THAT!!

Excuse Me While I Kiss The Sky (and do a wee bit of boasting) Img_3110

April 27, 2023 at 1:16 PM

The winners of the 2023 RADIO'S GOT TALENT competition, sponsored by ALL ACCESS, BENZTOWN, DOLLINGER STRATEGIC COMMUNICATION, McVAY MEDIA, and NUVOODOO MEDIA SERVICES, were announced at the ALL ACCESS AUDIO SUMMIT on THURSDAY afternoon (4/27). Picked from the finalists in each of ten format categories by panels of at least 100 respondents, the winners will split a prize pool of $10,000.

The winners are:

Hot AC/AC: JACK ELLIOTT and RON WILLIAMS, formerly at CUMULUS MEDIA Hot AC KYIS (98.9 KISS-FM)/OKLAHOMA CITY

Alternative: ED ROBINSON, RADIO FELICIAN UNIVERSITY/RUTHERFORD, NJ

Classic Hits/Adult Hits: KADEN, AUDACY Classic Hits KOOL (BIG 94.5)/PHOENIX

Contemporary Christian: DOUG GRIFFIN and JAYME SUMMERS, SALEM Contemporaty Christian WFFH-WBOZ-WFFI (94 FM THE FISH)/NASHVILLE

Country: BO STEVENS, MEL WHEELER INC. Country WSLC (94.9 STAR COUNTRY)/ROANOKE

Hip Hop/Urban: MARIO J , MACDONALD BROADCASTING CO. Hip-Hop WQHH (POWER 96.5)/LANSING

News/Talk: ARI HOFFMAN, LOTUS News-Talk KVI-A/SEATTLE

Rock/Classic Rock: AMANDA ICE HABROWSKI, iHEARTMEDIA Rock KYMT (93.1 THE MOUNTAIN)/LAS VEGAS

Top 40/CHR: JAY R THE SUPERSTAR, RADIO 1/DUBAI

Sports: KJ CARSON, AUDACY Sports WEEI-F/BOSTON

Ktron

Back to top Go down