kdp59
RosalieTCeltics
tjmakz
dboss
international
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

One more time a Hurricane is coming to my country.This time is more dangerous Empty One more time a Hurricane is coming to my country.This time is more dangerous

Post by international Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:59 am

Hurricane Maria is in route to PR and the weather service say it could be a category 4 and will crosse our island .Prayers are needed again.

international

Back to top Go down

One more time a Hurricane is coming to my country.This time is more dangerous Empty Re: One more time a Hurricane is coming to my country.This time is more dangerous

Post by dboss Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:34 am

international wrote:Hurricane Maria is in route to PR and the weather service say it could be a category 4 and will crosse our island .Prayers are needed again.

International our prayers are with you.  The frequency and serverity of these storms is alarming.  Please stay stafe.

Dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

One more time a Hurricane is coming to my country.This time is more dangerous Empty Re: One more time a Hurricane is coming to my country.This time is more dangerous

Post by international Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:22 am

Thank you brother.

international

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:33 am

We all will be thinking about you this week International.
I hope the storm stays away from Puerto Rico.
Be safe and stay strong.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:41 pm

International....God, this is awful news. Please know you and your friends and family are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay safe.

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by international Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:52 pm

Thank you.This support means a lot to me and my family.

international

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:11 pm

be safe man,

you are in the mountains right?

my sister is near the coast, they are buttoning up everything again, she says.

Hope the power is not out for long after this one
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:16 pm

International,

I hope you and your family will be careful and stay safe.

Please let us know how you're doing when you can.

Regards
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by international Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:08 pm

Hurricane Irma passed close to the north and this one (Maria) is coming from the south and the south west.I live in the middle of the Island and the danger is that in the mountains the winds are more dangerous due to the amounts of forrest and the land is still fragile because of the rain of last hurricane.Trees over the poles,closed roads and many landslides came with it.

international

Back to top Go down

Post by international Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:26 pm

https://youtu.be/UkB7MTPz8DQ

international

Back to top Go down

Post by international Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:27 pm

https://youtu.be/MuV_gtITHnM

international

Back to top Go down

Post by pete Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:42 pm

Sorry to hear this. Fingers crossed for you!

Pete
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:56 pm

Hang in there international, we're all praying for you.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:26 pm

PR got it bad today, hope International is ok.

thinking of ya man..
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:18 pm

ABC News reporting Puerto Rico is "100% without power".  The entire island!? 3.4 million people!?

If that is even one quarter true, Oh My God...

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:39 pm

the flooding is what worries me right now.
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:11 pm

Bob, that is true. Puerto Rico has been wrecked. We may not hear from intl for a while. Poor guy. Poor PR.

Meanwhile I still don't have phone, tv, or internet at home, but Serge Storms snd Jack Reacher are keeping me good company.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:44 am

Another day of prayer.  Thinking about international.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:48 am

worcester wrote:Bob, that is true. Puerto Rico has been wrecked. We may not hear from intl for a while. Poor guy. Poor PR.

Meanwhile I still don't have phone, tv, or internet at home, but Serge Storms snd Jack Reacher are keeping me good company.

worcester,

Does Kathleen know about them? A very open-minded woman.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by pete Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:33 am

Wor,

We got a fraction of what international delt with and I cannot imagine what it must have been like.

Pete
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:58 am

I'm moaning a bitching about no a/c or power for nine days and no Internet or TV at home still, but that is nothing compared to International's plight. We are so lucky to live in a country with such well developed infrastructure and capability to recover form disasters. One of my friends works for some Ohio Electric company, and he's headed to PR.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:59 pm

I heart last night on MSNBC that they could be without power for almost 5 months or more. What a nightmare More than that I hope that he and his family and friends are safe

Say a prayer tonight, God knows what is going on there. I will never complain again about the weather after seeing what these people are going thru there and on the Virgin Islands.

Worcester, your home is still without power? At least you are safe. Keep reading!!!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:45 pm

I have power now, since Tuesday, but no phone, tv, or internet, except at the office or via my cell. No big deal. The nba season hasn't started yet. Lol.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:56 pm

My friend lives in Naples, she just lost her power for a few days and lost some palm trees. Sad thing is that during the storm her husband who was hospitalized, passed away. They have no idea when they will
Be able to cremate him. They still have a mess to clean up.

So no matter how bad we have it at times, there is always someone worse. Take care of yourself Worcester
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:59 pm

Worse hang in there buddy.

International we are all praying for you.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next