kdp59
RosalieTCeltics
tjmakz
dboss
international
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

One more time a Hurricane is coming to my country.This time is more dangerous - Page 2 Empty Re: One more time a Hurricane is coming to my country.This time is more dangerous

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:22 pm

Every time I watch the news and see pictures and film of Puerto Rico all I can think of is International. The country is destroyed and may be without power for a long time, 4-5 months. So it may be quite a while before we hear from him.

God bless you International, wherever you are. Know we are all thinking of you and your family.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

One more time a Hurricane is coming to my country.This time is more dangerous - Page 2 Empty Re: One more time a Hurricane is coming to my country.This time is more dangerous

Post by kdp59 Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:31 am

finally got word from my sister yesterday.

They live in Arecibo and it got hit pretty hard. They found a person who still had a working landline and used their generator to charge up his phone (whatever that meant). so they called his parents and relayed the info to us.

their home had no major damage and they are OK. But water and fuel for the generator are everyday concerns.

no power, no communications, limited water and fuel currently they said

one of the downsides to living in a third world country. I would have been OUT myself...nah, you will never find me in a third world country.

Hell I have Generators, food storage and water storage in the US.

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2