Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away

Post by bobheckler Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:24 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2017/10/comments-from-other-side-bucks-102617.html

This is a big opportunity for a statement game on National TV.

I have a feeling my corneas will have holes in them by the end of the game because of the court.

This might be the most important regular season game we'll have this year. Nice start against a good opponent on national TV? Must win.

These kids they have at the wing can't guard giannis. If Brogdon is healthy we win this.

Today I just have a feeling we blow them out with Giannis scoring 30 in the first half 

Larry Costello resigned early in the 1976 season and Nellie took over. He came out of the locker room and said "“Uh, I was named head coach today. I really don’t know what I’m doing.”

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away As_a_young_coach_don_nelson_believed_in_players_earning_their_paychecks

Even in black & white, Nellie's 1970's plaid pants and jacket are loud.

We will humble the Gaelic. Their time is over. 

Bucks are the better team.  We win this one easily.  

Need more dirty play from Delly. I'd love a cheap shot on Kyrie.

If anyone wants to give me a ticket for this game I will be your best friend

We have free tickets down here.
Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away 6d4d28f8c70b992c88c97c3c3b882743--scary-movies-horror-movies

I don't like this team or their fans. Let's kick their ass

You guys following the Celtics players and fans crying about the court being slippery LOL 

Have we mentioned Kyrie complaining about the floor yet? Not sure if he knows that it's a brand new floor, made by the company that supposedly does the flooring for the Celtics.Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away Icon_lol.gif.pagespeed.ce.zVkcSKjl0D 

If the floor is slippery that is obviously a real concern. Those tweets just appear to be Kyrie being his usual airhead self.

Too be fair, Kyrie has a legit concern that if he slides off the court he will fall off the face of the Earth...

The guy who thinks the court is 30 years old and "feels different" is also the guy who thinks the world is flat. Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away Krazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.JNxlhdyfrG

Theory: Kyrie just got done sniffing paint, forgot he sniffed it and assumed the court was freshly painted.

I was wrong about trading for Kyrie - the guy is such a dope

Kyrie is an idiot So thankful he's not a member of the Bucks People thought he was a Top 5 player......Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away Icon_lol.gif.pagespeed.ce.zVkcSKjl0D

This is going to be a pretty tough game. The Celtics are coming off two wins in a row, have already played with us (and know more about what to expect via studying the first game) and have largely adjusted to Haywards' loss from the roster. This is not going to be like the first match where they were playing back to back just after a horrible core player injury. 

The reffing was terrible for both sides in the last game, but the Celtics deserved to lose. The only one that REALLY pissed me off was the Delly-Smart one: Delly two handed shoved Smart, call should've been double technicals for Smart's retaliation too and a foul on Dellavadova IMO. Instead it was foul on Delly, tech on Smart. 

I thought the best part about that whole thing was how Smart elbowed Delly in the face on the next possession Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away Icon_wink.gif.pagespeed.ce.8Fgga7j_cy

Hoping Marcus Smart doesn't play tonight

Baynes is starting for them now? 

He's started the last two games for them And they haven’t lost a game this season when he’s started, so hopefully that changes tonight.

Kyrie is .... How to put it kindly Definitely not a genius he is worried about having to play on such an old court and it also worries him that it looks very recently painted .

Kyrie is a good player... But he knows how to make himself look like a dork

He knows how to make himself look dumb is what it is. Don't trip kyrie the earth is spherical, however the court is flat.

Baby Kyrie is out shooting.

Can't wait til a player slips just a little and people over react that it's the floor and not copious amounts of sweat

Smart is ready for tonight. Will he flop or the floor is too dangerous for his landings? 

They should play by 80's rules today, and a punch is only one tech, no ejection.

Marcus Smart might not leave the arena

We got this one. I have not been impressed by Boston at all. Kyrie is the guy we thought he was so let us get this W. I say Bucks 112 Cetls 106. Giannis goes for a triple double 28-12-12 

So after watching kyrie it all made sense to me. He was bar b qued. Baked. Stoned. High asf. He had some clear eye in for sure. But he def had a blank ass stare going and the redness you can get around your eyes

Lol Barkley just roasting Kyrie for being an idiot..

I'll take a real center for 500

I don't think Robert Indiana had hi-def TV in mind when designing this floor.

Watching on TNT and there’s no way that Snell’s 2nd foul was even a FOUL AT ALL, let alone a flagrant 1. How this even happened is beyond my comprehension.

Those f***ing refs who called a flagrant for that shot-contest will be reprimanded for that. That’s a slap-in-the-face to those who play defense

Welcome to the NBA, where you can't challenge shots.   (MY NOTE:  It WAS a foul because he came down on Snell's foot.  SHOULD that be a foul?  Maybe, you do have to give a player a place to land.  SHOULD that be a FLAGRANT foul?  NO.  This is an overreaction to Zaza doing this to Kawhi in the playoffs)

Middletton is trash

These dudes playing tight like they might get traded at halftime...

Not a great start, lets do the Giannis does everything while the other guys wait to shoot a three thing.  (MY NOTE:  That's what ended up happening and you lost)

Why are we wasting liggins on Marcus smart

Celtics are too little for us

Thon legitimately looks lost on offense. I'd love a list of starters that are more useless.

Daniel Thies That's the list

Al **** hirford!!! Hits everything 

why cant they guard aron baynes w/o fouling lmao

Second random bailout shot that Horford has hit, can't really play better defense on that.

If nobody else will say it. I will. Giannis is playing like crap.

I'd probably give up a lot to the Celtics just to get Brad Stevens and they can have Kidd (MY NOTE:  Plus your first round picks for the next 5 years).

In fairness, there's not a single player in the NBA that can consistently stay with Kyrie. But Giannis has as good of a chance as any given his length and speed for his size.

Baynes just got killed. Wanna call a Flagrant on that?

Surprised Giannis wasn't ejected for trying to dunk.

From my history of watch Australian centers, I expected baynes to be be out at least 30 games. But he dusted it off in 30 seconds.

Dellevadova is terrible 

Both teams seem higher in turnovers then they should be at this point. I have to admit I feel this bright ass yellow floor is a cause of that. Just saying.

ARE YOU SERIOUS, THIS IS A T? Poor Rozier is lucky to be alive after that stare of death.  (MY NOTE:  LOL.  That really was a silly call by the refs)

And **** Celtics fans constantly whine about the refs 

I am glad we are getting horse **** by the refs on national TV

Shane Larkin needs to take his little ass back to the Basque region.

Boston is no good

Giannis carries the ball sometimes, sure. But it's crazy how much ball-carrying Kyrie gets away with. His offensive ability would be so diminished if the refs were paying attention.

Fire kidd at halftime.

It was pretty clear looking at the Bucks roster that we'd have to win ugly, but I thought it would be Steve Buscemi ugly not Nick Nolte mugshot ugly.

Both teams deserve to be down 20 

That was a crazy move by kyrie 

Kyrie is so overrated. BOS is garbage, we are garbage. Everyone is refuse.

The more Kyrie overdribble ISO garbage the better as far as I'm concerned.

I am slowly beginning to despise khris middleton.

Just bring Liggins in to cover Kyrie every time he's in the game.

The floor has to be messing with both teams.

Smart on Giannis = FLOP FLOP FLOP FLOP FLOP

Horford is good and I hate him. Really containing Giannis

The Celtics are playing good D on Giannis, their coach is smart

I love Stevens as a coach.

One on one horford is a problem for giannis

How are you gonna get scored on by a dude with a topknot?

Kyrie is such a dumb player lol

Your halftime score, Celtics suck, Bucks suck a little less. 

Celtics are not good. Even with Hayward they were being way overrated. 

Some dude named Theis starts for them. They have super Brandon Jennings as their best player and a couple of dudes who can't drink yet. The Bucks should win this game. 

Celtics are playing sneaky good D. They aren't letting Giannis get into the paint without a fight.

Irving is such a weird little punk.

He's in the running for my least favorite NBA player.

Celtics are definitely making a point to stop any kind of transition.

My son is here at the game and doesn't follow much of the other teams. He keeps saying "I wish that number 11 was on our team."  Me too son, me too.

Horford bullying Thon

Really suspect officiating. 

Stomp these scrub Celts please. 

Omg theirs so many bricks in this game you’d think the three little pigs was moving in.

Horford never ever ever misses bitch

lol leave horford in the corner to guard smart 

Seriously, how the hell we picked all the trash that cant make 1 open 3, WHY US

Al Horford is Thon's peak ceiling I think.

There is almost no chance of that happening.

Marcus smart is a player I wouldn't mind seeing removed from the NBA

Marcus Smart is an over hyped version of Deandre Liggins

When you know the Celtics are going for the tip shot at the rim, how did our guys not get a hand on the shot?? At least try and jump

Smart is terribad 

The two games we've played Celts, baynes and horford 30/30 and 20/20 from ft 

Things I'm more interested in than Area 21................................. Everything

How come we were defending Horford with two guards?

Kidd just got schooled by a far superior coach, put in your 7'1" guy to not give up a lay up idiot

Stevens>>> Kidd

Wish Kidd's IQ wasn't like 69

How much better would this team be if Kidd was not the coach? Problem is that we are going to be stuck with him for a long time.

Giannis and Kyrie would be an amazing combo 

Crying about Kyrie seems odd. The Bucks couldn't match what Boston offered

Marcus Smart really thinks he's good lol 

Monroe is taller than Horford but it's mostly because of his massive head

Smart just carried RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REF.

Brad Stevens has reduced Giannis to fade away jumpers and pointless passes. I wish we also had a coach who can do things like that.

Brad Stevens is embarrassing this team

Just forfeit if Smart is hitting pull up threes. 

This team is really unlikeable from a talent perspective. I love Giannis, tolerate Monroe, have hope for brogdon and Parker, but otherwise I really dislike a lot of guys on this team. Particularly delly, telly, Monroe, thon.

I really hate the Celtics and their fans

I wonder what we could do with Stevens as head coach. I mean he makes Rozier and Smart look waaaaaayyy better than their talent level should be 

Boston Is probably still top 3 in east. There will be easier games in the future.

Kyrie has schooled giannis all game 

Kyrie schools all players one-on-one He’s one of the best in the league if not the best

If the Celtics are planning on 80% 3P shooting from Al Horford to win the game, then there are hard times ahead. But in the end, they deserved to win this game. 

horford is what a stretch 5 is supposed to be 

He's **** awesome and I **** hate him.

The Celtics move the ball and cut off the ball. The Celtics play a lot smarter than the Bucks. 

Celtics would be scary good with Heyward. They'll still finish with a better record than the Bucks.

Who was floppy mcflopface on that Giannis pass?

Playing Boston? It’s Smart. Always.

We suck

So jealous they have Brad Stevens.

Tip your hats to Brad Stevens gents. Coaches matter a tonne, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Let's see, we lose to CLE and BOS. Tells me we are a tier below these guys. Too much athleticism on the Celtics.

We should've thrown everything we had (outside of Giannis) at CLE to get Kyrie. Dude is a stud.

I want to punch everybody on the court minus Giannis in the face.

**** team of bums (except Giannis and brogs and maybe snell) with a bum as a coach.

It's all jealousy but I want to punch out Stevens.

Nah. I would kill for him to be our coach. 

Wow. The Celtics. The friggin Celtics. At the MECCA. Wow.

Smart is one of the dumbest players in the NBA why would he shoot lol 

lineups with horford/baynes killed us. we never adjusted for it. 

Brad Stevens > Jason Kidd Put Brad Stevens as Head coach of the Bucks, you will see the difference

Celtics played great defense. All credit goes to them and their coaching staff

I blame the paint fumes.

Man...you're on to something here. We must've played on a lot of new courts since J Kidd became head coach. I'mmmmma gonna look into this and get back at you. I have contacts deep in the bowels of most NBA arenas. Sit tighttttt  Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away Icon_biggrin.gif.pagespeed.ce.-XCmWRZoxi

Kyrie is the best PG in the East and would look damn good on our team.

We are not yet in Boston's league. Even without Gordon they are a better team. Brown, Smart, Rozier, Tatum? That athleticism along with superstar Kyrie is a lock for the Eastern Conference Finals. Brad Stevens makes Kidd look like a JV high school coach too. F'ing embarrassing.

See, I don't necessarily think they are better than us. They are just coached up lightyears away that makes them better than us. They are really talented but super young. I think if they were stuck with Kidd, they wouldn't be as good.

Us not trading Mid for Brown + Smart + assets was such a blunder.  (MY NOTE:  Wuh?  WTF did this come from?)

Shouldn't have said "I just think Milwaukee is a better team than Boston without Gordon" to a coworker from Boston today.

Reminded me of my youth, always losing to the Celtics.

I look forward to the first Marcus Smart suspension.

Barkley just called us a mediocre team with no identity

Uhh, our identity is continuity, meaning, we continue to be the Bucks.

The 81-1 dream is gone 

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away

Post by k_j_88 Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:08 pm

They seem really salty about Kyrie.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away

Post by red16russ11 Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:05 pm

I love these............and I love them because their fans are as delusional as any other fan base........and I thought it was just Lakers fans that were awful
red16russ11
red16russ11

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:55 pm

red16russ11 wrote:I love these............and I love them because their fans are as delusional as any other fan base........and I thought it was just Lakers fans that were awful

I always felt like LAL had great fans because they support their team.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down