Kyle O'Quinn?

+2
kdp59
wideclyde
6 posters

Go down

Kyle O'Quinn? Empty Kyle O'Quinn?

Post by wideclyde Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:28 am

With the Knicks having to make a roster deletion when Noah returns this month is O'Quinn a thought for Ainge?

I am not a fan of the Knicks, but when I do see them play, O'Quinn shows well. He hustles, plays decent defense and
is not afraid to bang around in the paint.

I do realize that with a 9 game winning streak that the Cs certainly do not have to make any moves at this time.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Kyle O'Quinn? Empty Re: Kyle O'Quinn?

Post by kdp59 Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:38 am

certainly another vet option, IF the Knicks release him.

does the same things Baynes does and could provide vet depth in case of injuries up front I guess.

Rumors I read were that Kuzmingas is unhappy to be buried on the bench at 28YO and would like to find a new home.

they also have second round pick Dotson on the roster they can release as well to make room.

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:39 am

No thanks. Too slow, not a good shooter. Would much rather split any of those minutes between Theis and Semi
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:33 am

mrkleen09 wrote:No thanks.  Too slow, not a good shooter.  Would much rather split any of those minutes between Theis and Semi

I agree. We do not want to fill our last roster spot with an end of the bench redundancy. I hope that we wait for a player that will fit into the top ten rotation.

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:37 am

but we may not have a spot for a guy that can crack the 10 man rotation.

Semi is showing me something, though it is still early. I guess his skills are why some felt he would go in the late first round.

Theis is a guy that does the little things and dirty work and has shown his years of pro experience.

they are are 9 and 10th men right now. which one moves out of the rotation?
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:55 am

There's always a spot open for a good player who fits into the top ten rotation. In this case, it should be a veteran player who can move the needle a bit in this season.

We would seriously regret missing out on such a player when one becomes available in February. Meanwhile we continue to see what our existing group of rookies can do for the next few months and win games at the same time.

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by fierce Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:46 am

gyso wrote:There's always a spot open for a good player who fits into the top ten rotation.  In this case, it should be a veteran player who can move the needle a bit in this season.

We would seriously regret missing out on such a player when one becomes available in February.  Meanwhile we continue to see what our existing group of rookies can do for the next few months and win games at the same time.

gyso

Agree.
fierce
fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:56 pm

I'll pass
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down