DeMarcus Cousins unfollowed Pelicans on Instagram because 'I'm grown'

+2
jrleftfoot
bobheckler
6 posters

Go down

DeMarcus Cousins unfollowed Pelicans on Instagram because 'I'm grown' Empty DeMarcus Cousins unfollowed Pelicans on Instagram because 'I'm grown'

Post by bobheckler Fri May 18, 2018 5:51 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/demarcus-cousins-unfollowed-pelicans-instagram-im-grown-030913427.html

DeMarcus Cousins unfollowed Pelicans on Instagram because 'I'm grown'

Yahoo Sports  Ryan Young,Yahoo Sports 18 hours ago

DeMarcus Cousins unfollowed Pelicans on Instagram because 'I'm grown' 88ec46e2077508ba86efc7394cf2dfec
DeMarcus Cousins unfollowed the New Orleans Pelicans on Instagram. When asked why, he replied, “cause I’m grown.” (Streeter Lecka/Getty Images)

DeMarcus Cousins’ future with the New Orleans Pelicans is up in the air.

Cousins is recovering from a torn Achilles tendon, though he was instrumental in getting the Pelicans into the playoffs for the first time since the 2014-15 season. Many consider him one of the top centers in the NBA, and he’s due for a big payday this offseason when he hits unrestricted free agency.

But if the Pelicans want to keep Boogie, they’ll have to get creative with their funds — as they’ve already got $96 million committed for next season, and signing Cousins in July would send them over the cap.

If you follow the Pelicans’ big man on Instagram, though, you may already know what he’s planning to do.

Cousins unfollowed the Pelicans on Instagram, and was asked why he had unfollowed his own team in the comments under his latest post on the app.

Cousins later replied to the user, saying only, “cause I’m grown.”

DeMarcus Cousins unfollowed Pelicans on Instagram because 'I'm grown' 502a36bdac41356b4c47194f5c52a011
(Instagram/DeMarcus Cousins via NBC Sports)

DeMarcus Cousins unfollowed Pelicans on Instagram because 'I'm grown' 0f8c40c34e266ca0729f00889c3b6a3d
(Instagram/DeMarcus Cousins via NBC Sports)

Comments after he replied were nuts, with people begging him to stay, speculating where he’s going to go or even prematurely welcoming him to their favorite team.

Now, this could mean absolutely nothing. Or, it could mean everything — and could be a sure sign that Cousins is done playing basketball in New Orleans.

The only thing we know for sure, though, is this: Free agency starts on July 1. To get a true understanding of what jersey Cousins will be wearing next season, we’ll have to wait until then.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

DeMarcus Cousins unfollowed Pelicans on Instagram because 'I'm grown' Empty Re: DeMarcus Cousins unfollowed Pelicans on Instagram because 'I'm grown'

Post by jrleftfoot Fri May 18, 2018 6:01 pm

Well, there is a certain amount of infantilism connected with Twitter . Maybe he should quit it entirely if he is actually " grown."
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

DeMarcus Cousins unfollowed Pelicans on Instagram because 'I'm grown' Empty Re: DeMarcus Cousins unfollowed Pelicans on Instagram because 'I'm grown'

Post by gyso Fri May 18, 2018 6:10 pm

I was "grown" once, but now I am a little older and the process of being "grown" is reversing itself.

Can someone please tell me why I came into this room?   scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by mulcogiseng Fri May 18, 2018 6:31 pm

gyso wrote:I was "grown" once, but now I am a little older and the process of being "grown" is reversing itself.

"

"Here is your throat back, thanks for the loan."
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Fri May 18, 2018 8:25 pm

Paul George and Boogie= no LeBron in Laker land

next

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Fri May 18, 2018 8:40 pm

mulcogiseng wrote:
gyso wrote:I was "grown" once, but now I am a little older and the process of being "grown" is reversing itself.

"

Because something is happening here
But you don't know what it is
Do you, Mister Jones?

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Fri May 18, 2018 10:20 pm

gyso wrote:
mulcogiseng wrote:

"

Do you, Mister Jones?

Well, you walk into the room
Like a camel and then you frown
You put your eyes in your pocket
And your nose on the ground
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Fri May 18, 2018 10:28 pm

I love the way this thread has turned.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Fri May 18, 2018 11:32 pm

bobheckler wrote:I love the way this thread has turned.

bob

We're grown.

So here it is:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down