Update on Theis and More

4 posters

Go down

Update on Theis and More Empty Update on Theis and More

Post by bobheckler Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:47 am

Brian Robb
Brian Robb @BrianTRobb
yesterday
Daniel Theis on where he's at in his rehab: "I started change of direction and cutting today. I've been sprinting this whole week and jumpshots since last week."
MY NOTE:  Cutting, putting lateral stress on the joints, is a big milestone.  I'm sure he didn't do any hard cuts on day 1 but it's still a significant checkmark.

Brian Robb
Brian Robb @BrianTRobb
yesterday
Daniel Theis indicated he's had no setbacks with his recovery thus far. "For now, I haven't had a bad reaction. I have started sprinting and jump shots and my knee has never reacted badly. There's no timetable for it, but I think and hope I can do one-on-one stuff this month."

Chris Forsberg @ESPNForsberg
yesterday
Daniel Theis said he plans to be 100 percent by training camp. Theis on his rehab: "I have started sprinting and jump shots and my knee has never reacted badly.” He’s hoping to resume 1-on-1 work soon.

BONUS QUOTES:

A. Sherrod Blakely
A. Sherrod Blakely @ASherrodblakely
yesterday
The #Celtics Daniel Theis is happy to have Brad Wanamaker on his team, pointing out how they played 2 seasons together, won 2 championships in Germany!
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Update on Theis and More Empty Re: Update on Theis and More

Post by wideclyde Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:46 am

Everyone talks of the recovery of both Irving and Hayward, but Theis getting healthy as well for this season is also very important to the Celtics 2019 season for many reasons as well.

If this guy plays well again this year he may be tough to keep for the 2020 season as he has already played well above his current salary.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:10 am

A. Sherrod Blakely
A. Sherrod Blakely @ASherrodblakely
yesterday
The #Celtics Daniel Theis is happy to have Brad Wanamaker on his team, pointing out how they played 2 seasons together, won 2 championships in German

OK..that explains how Danny found him!
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:52 pm

All three of our injured players should be eased into the season. Limits on their time on the floor, games off, etc.

That should make it easy for CBS to find playing time for everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down