Sam, gyso, NYC, jeb, beat, pete, Cow, BobH, BobC, Rosie, dboss, LACELT, MG, tj: A Friendly Wager

+9
MustangGator
jeb
Sam
RosalieTCeltics
tjmakz
LACELTFAN
beat
bobc33
babyskyhook
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sam, gyso, NYC, jeb, beat, pete, Cow, BobH, BobC, Rosie, dboss, LACELT, MG, tj: A Friendly Wager - Page 2 Empty Re: Sam, gyso, NYC, jeb, beat, pete, Cow, BobH, BobC, Rosie, dboss, LACELT, MG, tj: A Friendly Wager

Post by babyskyhook Mon May 31, 2010 9:34 pm

jeb65 wrote:It's on

Jeb

( one of yall will have to teach me to pull the pic prolly)

Yeah buddy, that's the spirit.

If the LAkers win you're going to be rocking James Worthy for a month. If the Cs prevail, you can just call me Hondo for a month. Sound good ?
babyskyhook
babyskyhook

Back to top Go down

Sam, gyso, NYC, jeb, beat, pete, Cow, BobH, BobC, Rosie, dboss, LACELT, MG, tj: A Friendly Wager - Page 2 Empty Re: Sam, gyso, NYC, jeb, beat, pete, Cow, BobH, BobC, Rosie, dboss, LACELT, MG, tj: A Friendly Wager

Post by babyskyhook Mon May 31, 2010 9:52 pm

bobc33 wrote:I like it! Count me in.

Bob-

the idea has changed a bit since beat made a good suggestion.

How does this sound-

if LA wins, you use a Kareem Avatar for a month, beat's got West and Jeb would be Worthy. If Boston wins, I'm using Hondo for a month and tj is using Russ.

Sound like a plan ?
babyskyhook
babyskyhook

Back to top Go down

Post by babyskyhook Mon May 31, 2010 10:00 pm

tjmakz wrote:I am in.

excellent tj. I figured I could count on you.

If the Lakers win, I've got various Lakers being repped by various posters as avatars.

If the Cs win, I've got Hondo for a month and you'll be Russell for a month. Cool ?
babyskyhook
babyskyhook

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Mon May 31, 2010 10:13 pm

I am as confident in the Lakers as Rosalie is in the Celtics.
I don't feel I will be changing my avatar.
If I had to, it will be from a well deserved victory from the Celtics.

C'mon Thursday...
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Mon May 31, 2010 10:23 pm

babyskyhook wrote:

Bob-

How does this sound-

if LA wins, you use a Kareem Avatar for a month, beat's got West and Jeb would be Worthy. If Boston wins, I'm using Hondo for a month and tj is using Russ.

Sound like a plan ?

Can we change Kareem to Magic? (But not your current one)

Back to top Go down

Post by babyskyhook Mon May 31, 2010 10:39 pm

bobc33 wrote:
babyskyhook wrote:

Bob-

How does this sound-

Sound like a plan ?

Of course. You're on, sir.
babyskyhook
babyskyhook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon May 31, 2010 10:45 pm

Baylor....I'm honored.

And I've got this great photo of him in diapers.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by babyskyhook Mon May 31, 2010 10:50 pm

Sam wrote:Baylor....I'm honored.

And I've got this great photo of him in diapers.

Sam

Is that from one of Donald Sterling's parties ? Razz

Sounds good Sam.

I'm still laughing about "What's a Celtic?" Too funny.
babyskyhook
babyskyhook

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Mon May 31, 2010 10:54 pm

[quote="babyskyhook"]
bobc33 wrote:
babyskyhook wrote:

Of course. You're on, sir.

Magic is probably my second favorite non-Celtic player, behind pre-nutcase Dennis Rodman. Though I won't be happy, but I guess that is the idea.

But all this is academic as the Cs win in 6! Sam, gyso, NYC, jeb, beat, pete, Cow, BobH, BobC, Rosie, dboss, LACELT, MG, tj: A Friendly Wager - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangGator Mon May 31, 2010 11:18 pm

BSH,

Count me in. I would love to showcase Larry Legend if, and I mean if, the Celtics win.

MG
MustangGator
MustangGator

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:14 am

MG I don't mind more shots of Cheryl

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:12 am

BSh

Worthy had the fastest first step I ever saw. Doode was a load! But I want you to fly the danny ainge flag
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangGator Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:17 am

Cow,

I have always loved Cheryl. Unfortanately I am about to temporarily retire her so that I can display something more in line with the finals. Cheryl will be seen again, later. Besides, Cheryl has brought the C's good luck up to this point. Now I need to, well, you know how it is. Time for my good luck to be pushed towards the puple and gold.

MG
MustangGator
MustangGator

Back to top Go down

Post by pete Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:32 am

Ok Guys, I'm in. I wouldn't have minded Worthy as he an Max became good friends. Hmmm does a Laker girl count?

Pete
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:59 am

I'm in.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:12 pm

Count me in!

Note to skyhook, MG and Tj; For your enjoyment...my brother, the Laker fan, and his family were visiting over the weekend (he lives near NY City and says he needs a professional basketball team to route for). I finally confirmed that my son, who has been taunting me with shouts of Go Lakers! at odd times (like at his Little League game when he's standing on third and I'm coaching first) has been getting long distance coaching from his uncle. You can imagine what I heard all weekend. I did, at least temporarily, get my son to change his tune by telling him I wouldn't feed a Laker fan as I was barbecuing on Sunday.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:39 pm

NYC,

You must get the young one back on track!

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:43 pm

NYCelt wrote:Count me in!

Note to skyhook, MG and Tj; For your enjoyment...my brother, the Laker fan, and his family were visiting over the weekend (he lives near NY City and says he needs a professional basketball team to route for). I finally confirmed that my son, who has been taunting me with shouts of Go Lakers! at odd times (like at his Little League game when he's standing on third and I'm coaching first) has been getting long distance coaching from his uncle. You can imagine what I heard all weekend. I did, at least temporarily, get my son to change his tune by telling him I wouldn't feed a Laker fan as I was barbecuing on Sunday.

NYCelt,

If not feeding a Laker fan BBQ doesn't make him come home, then maybe telling him you'll be feeding other people BBQ'd Laker fans, will.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by babyskyhook Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:48 pm

MustangGator wrote:BSH,

Count me in. I would love to showcase Larry Legend if, and I mean if, the Celtics win.

MG

Excellent MG. I knew you'd be down for this.
babyskyhook
babyskyhook

Back to top Go down

Post by babyskyhook Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:49 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:MG I don't mind more shots of Cheryl

Hey Cow- you in on this ?
babyskyhook
babyskyhook

Back to top Go down

Post by babyskyhook Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:51 pm

pete wrote:Ok Guys, I'm in. I wouldn't have minded Worthy as he an Max became good friends. Hmmm does a Laker girl count?

Pete

THat's great Pete. As much as I love the Laker girls, I'm thinking Kareem for you if LA wins.
babyskyhook
babyskyhook

Back to top Go down

Post by babyskyhook Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:52 pm

bobheckler wrote:I'm in.

bob

Excellent Bob.

Given your location and the Big Dippers stint in the Bay Area, I'm thinking Wilt (as a Laker) should be your avatar if LA wins.
babyskyhook
babyskyhook

Back to top Go down

Post by babyskyhook Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:57 pm

I love that kid. Especially when he's shouting "Go Lakers" from 3rd base. Too funny.

Good to see the old-witholding-food-trick still has some sway.

Good times, buddy.

If LA wins, Michael Cooper seems like a good fit for you. Bird always says Coop was the toughest defender he ever faced.

If Boston wins, you can just call me Hondo for a month, as that's what my avatar will be.
babyskyhook
babyskyhook

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:05 pm

NYCelt,

How did your brother get to be a Lakers fan if you are a Celtics fan?
He is looking for a team to root for? Even for a marginal fan it seems like a good time to stick with the Lakers...
Tell your bro that LeBron will by in NYC next month.
Your son sounds like he has a very good sense of humor.
If your avatar is of him, he is a great looking and happy kid.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by pete Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:06 pm

babyskyhook wrote:
pete wrote:Ok Guys, I'm in. I wouldn't have minded Worthy as he an Max became good friends. Hmmm does a Laker girl count?

Pete

THat's great Pete. As much as I love the Laker girls, I'm thinking Kareem for you if LA wins.

Bummer, I was hoping for a young Paula Abdul.
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next