bobheckler
Sam
MDCelticsFan
jeb
bobc33
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Glass Half Full or Half Empty - Page 2 Empty Re: The Glass Half Full or Half Empty

Post by mulcogiseng Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:23 pm

Wouldn't ya know I'd come on here looking for encouragement after seeing all the trolls posting on bcd and find it. Even the negativity from my least fave poster here won't diminish my optimism and determination to root my team on to yet one more finals victory. Thanx to all of you who are true fans and really do support this team and to hell with Danny Shanananosee and the others of his ilk. Win or lose this has been my team since 1957. Tonight is the night when the pundits and those of loser mentality get their comeuppance. Seven Celtics in double figures, true TEAM effort, Series MVP goes to KoMe, only second time to a losing player, proving once again that individual heroics have their reward but they don't end in a Championship Trophy. My partner refuses to learn English but she is always chanting "Let's Go Celtics" in her Japanese/Mexican accent. LOL Will be stopping by the local sports store to see if their green jerseys have come in yet. Nogales, Az is part of Celtics nation, I never see lackerwear here.
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

The Glass Half Full or Half Empty - Page 2 Empty Re: The Glass Half Full or Half Empty

Post by mrkleen09 Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:13 pm

"I never put on a uniform to go play a game. I put on a uniform to win."
-Larry Bird

Lets go get it done men!!!
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2