Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 4/4/23

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 4/4/23 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 4/4/23

Post by bobheckler Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:35 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/04/comments-from-other-side-76ers-4423.html

by FLCeltsFan

Can we please F***ing beat this team????

Not watching this one for my mental health lol

Who is the random guy that is gonna sh** on us tonight? I am going with Muscala. That son of a b**ch has only scored 9 points in his last 6 games and they were all against the Spurs so he’s for sure gonna sh** on us

You know it is going to be Horford just to spite us even more

Derrick white incoming 15/16 3s

Would Marcus Smart dye his hair blue if he played for us?

Lakers fan here. Can you guys beat the Celtics for me as well? It's so satisfying to see their fans cry every time they lose.

If you can't beat the C's without Brown, pack it up. No, seriously. Get a f***ing win. (MY NOTE: REAL close...)

no brown, prepare to get cooked by hauser

Al Horford career game incoming

The old man and the three are going to get us again.

Must-win.

Seriously? How so? These are pros, two teams that know each other inside out and know they will likely be meeting in the playoffs. This is nothing more than a sparring match.

meaningless game. wish they would rest one of big three every game rest of way.

I predict that Doc will choose to utilize the few adjustments he may have in his playbook and show his hand in this game. We will win, but have no more tricks left to help us gain an edge in round 2. Essentially, he will sacrifice our playoff hopes for a win tonight.

Doc has two adjustments:
1.) Yell “fight for this”
2.) Yell “move the ball”
I guess he could yell louder and that might count as an adjustment

If we can't beat them without Rob Williams and Jaylen Brown, I can't imagine there'd be much confidence heading into a playoff series versus them.

oh boy a game against the celtics and its on TNT?
here is how its gonna go...some rando is going to hit all their 3s (Horford also will), Jo is going to float around; Shaq will go "he doesn't want it enough", Doc will play Korkmaz at the 5, and then dog mentality will be mentioned, and we lose. i hate it here

I’m ready to get hurt so I’m going to drink a bottle of wine and bleach real quick

The fact that Embiid is the best player in the league despite having to play next to Tobias honestly puts him in his own tier above the rest. Neither Giannis or Jokic have an active terrorist playing 35 minutes right next to them.

We're not winning. Not with the way Harden has been playing.

as good as jaylen brown is, the celtics’ strength is in how deep of a team they are. bring ur A game guys

Same with the bucks. If 76ers had 8 legit guys we’d be right with them

F*** you Horford.

I don’t think Tobias can do anything well

Lol at Mazzula thinking Grant Williams can check Joel

i hate marcus smart but d**n he’s braver than me to jump in front of that sh**

You can tell Embiid and Smart respect the he** out of each other — a love/hate relationship where you hate the parts you see yourself in lmao

Grant getting cooked

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Sixers with a player like Derrick White would easily win the championship

Celtics are the ugliest team in the league

bro Tobias can't be this a** close to the playoffs. Used up the shot clock to dribble around, doin nothing, and is getting outrebounded by Grant Williams

ref blew the whistle before PJ even made contact with Smart lmao. BS

Tucker doing amazing on both ends for the other team! Absolutely useless f***er

there's no player in the league i hate more than al horford

Brogdon off arm but that’s not an offensive foul at all lmao

Did Al Horford just volleyball-tap the ball in the basket?

HERE COME THE TALL WHITE DUDES

Bench is where the Celtics have the major advantage. Sixers need to figure that out. I think the Sixers starters might have a slight edge over the Celtics.

Tatum literally plays like a vet min player once every three games. Ugly a** jumper too.

Get Tobias Harris the f*** out of my city. I don’t wanna see him. Get him out of here, you f***ing crumbum.

Yeah I still have major questions on how this defense is gonna fare against Boston in a playoff series

Doc will wait for the elimination game vs the celtics to start thinking about not playing Niang vs them

Tatum is a bum lmfao, just gets carried by the best roster in the nba.

What irritates me even more is that put PJ on the Celtics now and hundred percent he is shooting lights out and locking down. Never fails with this team.

Refs saw Muscala's jersey in the rafters and knew they couldn't call a foul on him

maxey is absolute trash against the celtics smh

We've reached the refs helping boston part of the program

What the f*** are these idiotic piece of sh** refs seeing?

Worst home whistle imaginable continues

Brongdon lowers his shoulder that’s a foul on maxey maxey whacked over the head no call

Celtics get away with everything on defense

Celtics fans b**ching about how the refs favor us will never not be insanely hypocritical

Must be nice to have a guy like Brogdon as a "bench" player.

Brogdon makes me mad lol. Seeing a bench player for another team able to create their own shot is annoying

Him and White being the 6th and 7th guys off the bench is just unfair lol

And they got him for a cheese cake

Tobi just cashed over 100k for that 0 point first quarter

The Boston broadcast went on a 2 minute rant about how Derrick White should be 1st team all defense because of his personality. Please save me

Embiid owns these Frauds

Grant Williams trying to guard Joel is laughable

How many offensive fouls are they gonna let brogdon get away with

he’s in a celtics jersey against a sixers jersey, as many as he wants clearly

Our bench is so much worse than Boston and Milwaukee man

Brogdon is really good with this Celtics team.

has malcolm brogdon always been this good? wtf

Marcus Smart and Derrick White two of the ugliest dudes in the NBA fr

Boston have Brogdon and White while we have….

Malcolm Brogdon is just so much better than Tobias Harris it’s unfair. And he’s their sixth man

I forgot how much hatred I have for Brogdon stealing ROY from Dario

I can’t believe they got brogdon for nothing

I wanna knock these refs teeth in

Derrick White's face freaks me out. I have no rational reason for this

He looks like a real housewife whose had too much Botox

Boston has 5 starter level guards and we have 2

Malcolm brogdon getting the softest whistle. Meanwhile maxey is getting hacked

I sincerely dread this match up in the second round

Maxey is legitimately Westbrick vs Boston. Gonna be incredibly hard to win when he does this every time we play this team

tatum 1s look like cheap under armor knockoffs

Ugly a** shoes for a trash player

Brogdon shouldn’t get the whistle he does

Derrick White and Malcolm Brogdan would be our 4th and 5th best players. Boston got them for nothing and bring both off the bench.

Why the f*** do teams always just give the Celtics and Lakers good players for basically nothing. How does a team even have Brogdon and White coming off the bench. That’s ridiculous depth

Can we spend another 10 mins talking about Tatums shoes during a Philly home game please?

This is basically a Celtics broadcast

Refs carrying Boston like always

Brogdon getting calls like he’s Steph

We could have guys like brogdon off the bench if our cap wasn’t f***ed

Morey doesn’t want guys like that he wants bums that played for the rockets

They not even talking bout the game bruh. I don’t give a f*** about Deuce Tatum

There's the Horford I remember from Philly...nothing but wide open bricks.

So Sixers are getting lucky that the Celtics shots aren't going in. Everything for Boston is easy they're just missing. Everything for us is hard

Think that was the first call against Boston this quarter and they’re mad, lmfao

Horford shooting like he thinks he's wearing a Sixers jersey

This is the best horfords ever played for us

I swear if we give up 4 straight threes to whoreford again I will kill myself

If Horford isn't your least favorite of all time you have problems

pretty cringe when simmons exists

Who is calling this game? These dudes are both extremely low IQ and deeply favoring the Celtics Which makes me think they’re just from Boston lol

did tatum text kobe before the game today?

Both of these teams look tired. Hopefully we see some playoff implications in the second half. If not, game. off.

Boston has absolutely no answer on their Roster for Joel anymore.

Celtics role players know how to sell contact unlike the Sixers role players

Brogdon & White are killing the Sixers

both teams offense looks like sh** but Joel is going off so we’re ahead

they’re definitely not going to call pushoffs on Tatum or Brogdon tho

Al horford is a war criminal

Please dont let f***ing Horford get hot again

F*** YOU HARRIS. 5 point swing because you are literal trash

anybody else think this feels like an exhibition?

I think for the Celtics it is. They have proven their dominance over the sixers and they’re pretty much locked into the second spot

Watching Harris is the highest level of torture. F***ing $40m/y

I have to give to Harris he has an ability to turn 4 easy sixers points to Celtic points, that is a special talent

And now Niang is in I DONT WANT TO BE A SIXERS FAN ANYMORE

I swear i see more Kobe in Joel than Tatum lol

Im so sick of watching Maxey

Sixers don't get anything even close to resembling a home whistle. Opposing bench players get a superstar whistle in the Wells Fargo center lol

Embiid and Harden vs the entire Boston Celtics

embarrassing, Embiid can’t win with a team full of clowns

turning into the Tatum-Embiid show. I'm here for it

Another 2nd round exit is imminent lmfao Team is straight trash

this team really shrinks when we’re facing the toughest teams in the league, the only one that doesn’t is Embiid and he can’t be carrying every night (MY NOTE: That's why you won this game but won't win a 7 game series against us)

Celtics really are a hateable team. Not cartoonishly so like the Cowboys or the 07-09 Mets or the early 2010s Penguins. But hateable nonetheless. Perfect villains.

I blame the front office for our collective suffering

It would be garbage for the sixers to blow this with Jaylen and Rob Williams both out

Embiid carrying these scrubs

grant and smart on the same team should be a crime

Niang u bout 500 pounds how tf u getting moved like an empty box

this team is garbage when Embiid rests. Embiid off the court is a 30 point swing in 5 seconds

Glenn rivers is by far the dumbest coach I have ever seen. The man genuinely has no clue what he’s doing

All these a**holes do is chuck threes. They must lead the league in throwing up prayers that somehow go in against us at a ridiculous rate.

This is what they do. Let Embiid get his 40 and shut everyone else down. They have a mental edge over us.

Harden is such a choker

Celtics bench players getting a LeBron James whistle lmfao

I hate Doc Rivers basketball

For the sake of every basketball fan in the world I pray Tobias never plays for another team. This is the worst torture known to man

Brogdon gets the best role player whistle ever (MY NOTE: That's because he'd start on any other team)

Getting absolutely throttled by guys like Grant Williams and Derrick White, lmao

The rest of the team should be working the concession stands tonight

Didn’t even realise Eric Lewis is officiating and we all know what his record with the Celtics is like

Going to lose an Embiid masterclass because we are getting bodied by Mike Muscala and Blake Griffin

Sixers need to win this game for embiids mental health and so that he doesn’t murder everyone in the locker room

Their 5,6,7 best players are better than our 3rd best

They don’t even have brown bro

Aint a chance we beating the Celtics in the playoffs so hopefully the heat can beat them for us

if embiid doesn’t put up one of the most dominant games of all time, the celtics win by 20+ with their 2nd best player out. the odds we beat them 4 times out of 7 is less than 0

I am so f***ing sick of Derrick White

Can’t even beat Boston at home without Jaylen brown this team blows.

Why is our sh***iest defender switching to guard Tatum, Doc might be actually be braindead

Haha Harden is so overrated….put PJ Tucker in an impossible spot there

Derrick White an a** for coming in and doubling his average against us lol

Sixers are a cursed franchise. They'll be bounced in the first round.

pj tucker is ben simmons reincarnated

Launch tucker into the sun

derrick white always plays like all star against us

The Sixers have ZERO chance of beating the Celtics in a playoff series. Which means they will lose in the 2nd round AGAIN

If they called that moving screen both ways, every Celtic would foul out by the end of the 1st quarter.

Marcus smart elbows to the face and they wanna review it to see if it’s a foul

PJ Tucker is such a f***ing bum

this Boston team couldn’t be more unlikable

Never had a negative thought about PJ. No. Not one. Not especially this game...

Grant you should be mad at your coach for putting you on Embiid no the refs

Of course. PJ tucker offense to put the dagger in the Celtics. Exactly what we all expected

This bozo Grant is so stupid he literally has dents in his head

This is why we got PJ tucker everyone for games like these.

Al Horford finally played like a** (wipes tears from eyes)

PJ Tucker may have just become a cult hero in Philly

Tatum world-class flop artist.

tucker for mvp

Fine Blake Griffin for that horrible mustache

F*** Al Horford lol

Mixed feelings with this game, I just wanted a blow out. Celtics missing JB is huge

Dirty a** Celtics pushin everyone

Embiid 52. Rest of the team 51.

Grant Williams trying his hardest to flop his way to an offensive foul call on Embiid.

F*** you Celtics. Can't win even with the refs

Typical dirty Horford

Why the Celtics got Rodger from American dad on their team

This team is soooooo f***ed come playoff time hahaha

Grant Williams has been flopping since 9:15 and they call a foul on that!?

Boston's acting coach should get a raise

As a ref fan, this has been an incredible season. Thank you Mr. Silver.

F*** grant Williams bowling ball body. He plays like such a b**ch

If the Sixers face the Celtics in the playoffs, I think we know Boston's strategy against Embiid now. Put Williams on him and let him flop his way to fouling Embiid out.

Fire doc at half court

Marcus Smart on roller skates, flopping all over the place.

When Marcus Smart retires, basketball will be a little bit more watchable

Once again tatum is overrated and brown is the vastly better of the two

agreed but I will also add my personal favorite hot take: smart is better than either of them (MY NOTE: WHOA!! Didn't expect this. Did. Not.)

DROP THE CONFETTI

Congrats to Embiid for beating the Celtics, refs, and his own teammates

that Boston cliub is well versed in embellishing and creating contact that's minimal to non existent , you'd think they were getting electrocuted with some these flops and embellishments

let’s be clear. we might win one game against celtics in playoffs.

how can a team win and I feel even worse about our chances against Boston than before

We’re not beating the Celtics in the second round when Embiid has to play this hard to barely win by two points to a team missing their second best (Jaylen Brown)

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down