Comments From The Other Side - EC 1st Round, Game 3, vs Heat, Away, 4/27/24

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - EC 1st Round, Game 3, vs Heat, Away, 4/27/24 Empty Comments From The Other Side - EC 1st Round, Game 3, vs Heat, Away, 4/27/24

Post by bobheckler Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:33 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2024/04/comments-from-other-side-heat-game-3.html

by FLCeltsFan

Most wins against Jayson Tatum in the playoffs:   12 — Bam     11 — Jimmy
11 — Duncan    The only players with more than 10.

I notice when the Celtics just brick a sh**load of 3s and turn their offense into just the "Tatum and Brown show", they lose. Hope the Heat can keep the Celtics off the 3 pt line in Game 3  (MY NOTE:  We were 11-37, 30%, from 3 with a total of only 82 fgas.  So we still took a ton of 3s, 45% of our total, shot poorly from there, and still beat them by 20.  The Js were a combined 2-11)

I just wanna see jovic aka 5 up in da rafters drop 30 on them with the win

Not to state the obvious, but if Jimmy even remotely cared during the regular season, we would have won at least a few more games, which means we wouldn’t have been in the play-in, which means Jimmy would not have gotten hurt. Their lack of caring during the season can’t be forgiven.

Miami are 9.5 dogs @home in gm3 Comments From The Other Side - EC 1st Round, Game 3, vs Heat, Away, 4/27/24 Icon_eek
.....In spite of us beating Boston as 14.5 dogs on the road.

Frauds are rattled. I expect a win.  (MY NOTE:  Frauds were rattled, and the frauds were the Miami Heat)

I'm really interested to see if Boston puts consistent pressure on the ball handlers because if they don't, they're just allowing Miami to have a chance to score enough to win with a good defensive effort.

Make Tatum and Brown beat us and shut everybody else down. I don't think the C's can handle that

Boston is going to come out hot like the front runners they are and try to end this one quick. Heat have to weather the storm in this one and stay attached, get this thing into the late 3rd with it being close, and I like our chances.

Playing in Miami doesn't give me much confidence.

In the 2022 ECF against Boston, we only won 1 game in Miami the entire series (which was game 1). We lost games 2, 5, and 7 in our house.   In the 2023 ECF against Boston, we once again only won 1 game in Miami the entire series (which was game 3). We lost games 4 and 6 on our home court.   We play a lot better in Boston than in Miami, and the Celtics play a lot better in Miami than in Boston.

If we score more points than them, we win. Not sure why they don’t do this every time. It never fails

The team is so chaotic that you can convince me about any possibility.   Gentleman’s Sweep in our favor? Sure!   Lose 3 straight? Maybe!   A hilariously stressful 7-game series? No surprises there!

all season long weve been pretty suspect at home. Hope the crowd is good tonight and the heat feed off it.

We need a monster Bam scoring game. They can't gaurd him.

F*** Boston. If we win this game I’ll have no choice but to ruin my sinuses by sniffing 10 kilos of Heat Culture.

SPO KNOWS    IN RILEY WE TRUST    THIS IS THE WAY

I’ll be honest and say I think we lose this one. The noise and pressure on the Cs is going to force them to come out and play their hardest.

Bostons stars don’t handle pressure well tho. They’re gonna start off hot for sure, if we can keep pace with them at the start of the game I can see us winning another one

It's either we come back down to earth and we lose. Or we continue to prove that Playoff Culture is real and we win.

I don’t think we can win this series but I hope we win a couple of more to cause Boston fans to melt down.

Boston… go ahead and book your early banana boat ride.  Spo sendin yall packing

The Celtics have billion dollar talent and ten cent hearts.

Punch them in the mouth early f***ing leprechauns

I have a feeling tonight is gonna be a Master Class from Bam. I Think I smell a 30+ point game from our big man, with some ridiculous defense.

Spo is gonna out coach Mozzarella again

Unfortunately the Celtics have played us better in Miami than in Boston lol

Shaq just said Miami by 6 IT IS WRITTEN.

Bam gonna remind Tatum who his father is tn

Porzingins alerady has a better game not good sign.

Herro non existent so far

Still a ton of empty seats

Oh no we suck again

Herro sucks again

I had nothing against porzingis but now that he’s on Boston f*** his soft lanky a**

Tatum would be joe Johnson if they called his stiff arm for an offensive foul

Jovic offense is pretty terrible outside of the open 3’s

What does Tatum have to do to get that stiff arm called?

Cs doing the predictable thing on D and its working

Turned back into a pumpkin. Well was nice while it lasted

3 points in 6 minutes how is that even possible. Pathetic.

Tyler herro just isn’t it

Celtics aren’t even shooting well to start this game either. Tatum hasn’t even made a shot yet.

I'm sure they'll add that to the Bam Adebayo "dirty" compilation.

Brown carrying Tatum as per usual, most overrated superstar lol

Pritchard, you’re not that guy pal.

Maybe we need to not chuck 3's this game?

Lucky the Celtics are cold too.

I cannot believe a team made Jaylen Brown the highest paid player in nba history. Hysterical

Tatum is not him. Gotta take advantage of that. Brown isn't either

Without the 3s the Celtics are very much human and beatable

This series is so winnable man

Holding Boston to 14 at this point is very impressive. Scoring 8 points is very unimpressive

Bam tf how are you a max player that misses both fts in the playoffs

lol I’m disgusting at Duncan

GET OUT OF THE DA** ZONE SPO YOU F***ING IDIOT

I f***ing hate Jaylen brown

Celtics are shooting 37.5% from the field and 30% from 3 and 0% from the free throw line and they’re up 9

Back to playing zone vs 5 shooters good stuff spo

Celtics not doing much we would be getting blown out by lots of teams with this play

Nice, only on pace to lose 84-48. Got them exactly where we want them!!

We suck again and look so poorly coached holy ****

Mozzarella realized we can only win by making 3s and made an adjustment for once in his life

After watching the town

Just a better team than us 1-5 not surprising tbh... it is what it is, they're elite

We got our cute win last game its time to pack it up and blow this team up

Give the fans a refund. Imagine paying money to see this

One win and this forum was really feeling themselves like it was going to be a cake walk to a series win.   Look at both rosters. It was going to take a miracle

Still don't get why people assumed Herro and Duncan are high IQ players lol.

Herro is incapable of playing winning basketball in back to back games. Is what it is

Herro is making me sick.

Duncan getting out played by Sam Hauser this series are you kidding me?

Tyler Herro getting cooked on both ends

Mitchell you are a Miami Heat

How do you mental midgets let Pritchard get the board there....f***ing pathetic

We are letting the smallest dude on court to grab offensive rebound like prime shaq. Its un absolote NO SHOW.

Bruh, they’re getting bodied down low by Pritchard

No way Pritchard out scoring our team

pp gets lots rebounds for little dude

Herro is the most useless player ever

We need Caitlyn Clark!

we’re all kidding ourself, this team is dogsh**

How is Pritchard blowing by Caleb?

F***ing Caleb Martin, im glad he's gone next season

Trade everyone but niko

HAYWOOD HIGHSMITH IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO F***ING STUPID

team should be boo’d

Derrick white making them look like a rec league

Let’s focus on next season. Just throw towel Miami

White has a personal grudge with heat, punchable face

f*** this team. bunch of scrubs.

F*** Derrick White. All my homies hate Derrick White.

TRADE TYLER BUM A** HERRO

Caleb honestly I don't wanna see you again tonight why tf is he even playing today

Trash team

Bam sucks a**

Herro cannot defend a leaf

I hate Herro so much

We're getting the whistles...so stay aggressive

How is Herro this inconsistent?

Only thing he's consistently good at

Herro just might get shipped off fr this offseason

Bold of you to think anyone would take him.

Just dont quit. Our only edge on this team is they are soft as f***. Keep attacking get that lead down get them tight

Unfortunately, Soft as f*** applies to Miami too

Just fun to watch are young guys. Bostons gonna have to keep dealing with us in the future while they’ll be gutted trying to pay everyone on that roster

Celtics can definitely choke a lead like this.

Jrue Holiday hasn’t even attempted a shot in 18 1/2 minutes of play and it’s halftime now. Maybe try to make him shoot, especially given how shaky he is at it in the playoffs in general?

Lmao at whoever thought we had a chance. I’m a Heat fan but I’m not delusional.

jimmys hair come on dude u have days off and u bring that sh** .

I think Jimmy is losing it or high as a mf. Either way, his time has passed in Miami.

i know everybody wants butler gone but unless u get a similar player in ability your looking at a 500 team

They weren’t much better than .500 with him. 33-27 (55%) They were 13-9 (59.1%) without him.

Porzingis locking Bam up.

Boaton in regular season form, Miami also in regular season form unfortunately.

The plan is to lose big and give them a false sense of security. Then strike in game 4.

This league is rigged anyways, the outcome of this game isn’t real

lol pat is gonna throw a few bandaids on this team and run it back

Pat is gonna pick up Isaiah Thomas and Dwight Howard and call it a day

Spo doing his best Doc Rivers impersonation today.

Don’t let this distract you from the fact that the KKK and the Celtics had ties when the league started up  (MY NOTE:  What?!  We drafted the first African-American player.  We had the first African-American head coach)

Herro making Brown look like he deserves his contract

Not worried. Boston has all their assets and salary tied into 5 guys that won’t win them a title. We’ll be back.

I hate Herro

jrue holiday score?what an unselfish player.  in milw he was 2nd option.looks like 4th option in bean town.wish pat could ahve gotten him hes one heckuva all round player

Blow this pathetic, inconsistent team up ffs. It's time

Maybe we could ask the league to play the rest of the series in Boston

Donovan Mitchell averages 30-4-5 vs the Celtics for his career so that’ll be nice to have next season next to a healthy Jimmy and Bam.

Donovan Mitchell gets blown out by the Magic with a better roster.

why the he** we gotta be down so big.

Coz they are the better team?

Can we just focus on launching 3s..

Tatum a disgrace to the Kobe brand

new game plan should be to just foul tatum

Celtics own the Heat arena, more specifically Derrick White owns Kaseya

I can’t stand Derrick white

Bam is wasted of space

Herro is a f***ing bum and that’s the end of that conversation

I deeply, deeply dislike Derrick White

Dude is their best player against the Heat

the only Celtic I don’t hate. A hooper hooper

Spo getting out coached by Joe.

How is Herro gettin clamped by Al Horford

BOSTON FANS SHOULD GO MOURN THE MARATHON VICTIMS F***IN RACISTS

Watching at a bar rn so I could at least drink the pain away

THEY SOLD THIS GAME BUNCH OVERPAID B****ES

Caleb has been the Celtics b***h this game. Even Pritchard is having the fun.

Been a bad day for basketball. That second quarter was so, so bad lmao.

Come on, Miami only gave up 42 points in the 2nd quarter.

Bam can’t take old a** Horford. This hurts to watch

I hope Jaylen Brown tears his MCL,ACL,DCL,BCL,RCL and WCL

Tatum is the most coddled “super star” in the league. Man is a bum

Bam getting locked down by an old man

Been sounding like a Celtics home game in there

Lol honestly when Boston actually plays defense on us we’re kinda screwed.

Stupid Jaylame Brown I hate him.

Da** people already leaving the game.

They should of left in the first half

Payton Pritchard is lowkey a better player than herro. He just has a much much longer leash that’s all

Lakers just need to get swept tonight so the Celtics fans will focus on that instead.

Kobe played with a broken finger but Butler can’t with a sprained knee. Soft  (MY NOTE:  This is dumb)

Draft bronny get LeBron for the vet minimum boom all of our problems solved

I just hate losing to Jaylen brown man dude infuriates me

ah i can't even write it up what i hope someone from our team do to Jaylen or Porzingis

Da** boston chant in miami is wild lol

All the old as f*** north easterns hate their own states so they come retire down here

The crowd tonight was an unbelievable embarrassment

Home games aren’t true home games for us all these New Yorkers and Bostoners living here and cheering for their home town. Stop raising our rent!! If you love Boston so much go tf back to the cold!

They shot 30% from 3 and we got blown out lol

When Herro gets traded I might cry tears of joy

Tatum trying to pad his stats in garbage time, only to keep missing shots and ruin his efficiency/shooting percentages this game haha

BAM STAT PADDING PUNK A** DPOY MY A**

Heat playing basketball chess. They like if we dont try for a game or 2 then celtics gonna play soft.

shoulda known we were cooked when we had one of the best 3 point nights in franchise history and only won by like 11 lol
I'm going to throw myself off a bridge  Can't be heat in six without two losses 😎

we need a jalen brown type player jjj jovic dont fit that bill   (MY NOTE:  That's why y'all hate him.  It's because he's killing you and you want him)

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down