Comments From The Other Side - EC 1st Round, Game 4, vs Heat, Away, 4/29/24

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - EC 1st Round, Game 4, vs Heat, Away, 4/29/24 Empty Comments From The Other Side - EC 1st Round, Game 4, vs Heat, Away, 4/29/24

Post by bobheckler Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:50 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2024/04/comments-from-other-side-heat-game-4.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  My favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

Delon Wright going for 35 on 76% shooting

Incoming Jovic 25+ masterclass

Get ready to enjoy some bostonian tears tonight my friends.

Caleb the Father of Boston will play today to replace his twin Cody, the guy who played games 1 and 3 lmao.

Let’s not suck! Hold onto those ropes, weather all storms, and snort a fat line of heat culture!!

Comments From The Other Side - EC 1st Round, Game 4, vs Heat, Away, 4/29/24 Cocaine-snort

They need to just put us out of our misery, and finish this thing in 5 every little glimmer of hope we give this FO they think we were just injured and didnt get to see this team at full force, run it back....nah look as poopoo platter as possible

Let’s beat the stupid Celtics and go back to Boston tied 2-2

What changed from game 2? I know Boston is better but we need those vibes back.

I am not a doomer, but it took us shooting 53% from three, and a stinker by KP, to beat them by 10. It just is what it is, we're injured

Their defense was insane.

This is a must win at this point, you cannot go down 3-1 to the Boston Celtics, you just can’t.

Heat are so well coached. Should be a good game.

considering we lost game 3 literally 2 minutes into the game it cant possibly be as bad right? right?!?

The game is about to tipoff and there are so many empty seats. And you wonder why we have such awful starts to the game. How deflating would it be to look around for a playoff game and see empty white space around the court.

We might be the worst fast break team of all time omg

Herro CANNOT DEFEND

F***ing Derrick White again, this dude really can't miss from 3 against us.

Wow celtics already getting a legacy whistle....

Bruh I can't stand derrick white he mad annoying

Martin is not it man

I’m sure derrick white is a nice guy, probably the chillest Celtic, but da** I hate lookin at him.

Code red on tatum

man its barbecue chicken with jovic dudes got stone feet

dirty f***ing jaylen brown

Crowd better fill up I’m tired of seeing those empty seats

Love giving jrue absolutely 0 respect on defense

Take Jovic out man. And Bam you’re about to be out if you don’t get it the f*** together idiot

Herro’s bbiq is questionable

Spo has to be self sabotaging surely?

I’d rather go extremely small then watch us play 1 more possession of zone it obviously can’t be played against them just stop

Saving Bam’s legs for when he’s 40 lol. Every season man.

WHY DOES WHITE ALWAYS GO OFF

Tatum and brown aren't the key to beating us. It's that POS White

In top 3 of most terrifying players against Heat all time

Comments From The Other Side - EC 1st Round, Game 4, vs Heat, Away, 4/29/24 Game-thread-boston-celtics-64-18-miami-heat-46-36-04-29-7-v0-1q70xrosaixc1

Lowkey we win a ring if we had a derrick white over *****

Imagine we traded for Derrick white two years ago

I absolutely despise Derrick white

This lineup without bam couldn’t guard a rock

I swear I had no clue who Derrick White was until 2 years ago. And all the sudden he's so good and annoying.

I wish we had Derrick white man. Just a winning player, idk how Boston saw the vision with that guy

Brad Stevens is the best GM in basketball.

I f***ing despise Boston so f***ing much!

Imma start a conspiracy theory: that's Steph Curry disguised as Derrick White.

Derrick White might have taken the crown for the goat of Heat Killers

Why the heck are we zoning and letting Derrick White take practice 3s 🤬

Spo is such an idiot.  So overrated.  

Just remember they were somehow able to get White, Porzingis and Jru for pennies on the dollar.  Every single move Brad made, made me sick. The NBA and other teams just let it happen.

I just don’t understand why we keep going to the zone when it doesn’t work against the Celtics

Spoverrated

The Celtics got white for literally nothing and he’s just been a near All star ever since

F***ing hate Derrick white (wish he was on the heat)

I can accept getting beat by Derrick White. Hes a hooper.

When their 4th/5th best player can score like that, there's not much we can do to match

derrick white, i will personally pay for your hair transplant if you stop hitting shots. please

I genuinely believe White is the 2nd best player on the Cs

Send Bryant in to break White's legs

This is NOT what we meant by a white out game 😫😫

I can’t believe I’m about to say this but we have to win the White-less minutes lmfao

Boston is up because the refs blow the whistle every time Tatum gets the ball

Celtics fans complaining about Bam’s screens while Horford hacks all game is funny

I guess we get Miami lukewarm tonight smh

Boston is the better team, but the refs are not giving us any help

We on the Heat home court but Cs getting all the foul calls

Tatum has been terrible for them and we down 15.

No way Spo sees Mills, Haywood, and Wright in a lineup and thinks that’s anywhere near adequate offense on the floor.

No cap. Celtics better think their Irish devil god we are without Rozier, Jimmy, Robinson. They look so eh to me it’s crazy. The East literally killed each other for these green f***s to get a cake walk

We dont deserve bam Man

I think we’d have a better chance if the rest of the series was played in boston. This is horrible

Tatum is primed for the mental collapse we gotta push here

Tatum is a mental midget

Boston ain’t even playing a good game (and Tatum is trash tonight) and we can’t score. It’s annoying how winnable this would be if someone could score.

Caleb Martin getting traded to the Guandong Tigers for a bag of chips in the offseason

Send this team to China

What will it take to see Caitlyn Clark in a Heat uni

Pat Riley gonna wanna see us run it back with more gleague players and less shooters yet again

And no size, don't forget about that

They got Derrick White for Josh Richardson, Romeo Langford, a 2022 first-round pick (which turned into Blake Wesley) and the rights to swap 2028 first-round picks.
Meanwhile, Fraudbum got us Terry Brokeneck Rozier for a 1st and Lowry.

Celtics only playing good defense on half the possessions

This is crazy to say but let Tatum and Jalen beat us.

It’s wild how beatable this Celtics team is. If even just Terry were healthy I think we’d have a real shot

jaime threes feel like turnovers most of the time

We’re down 16 and what does Spo do after calling his FOURTH TIMEOUT IN THE FIRST HALF? Exact same lineup with no adjustments

I have no confidence in Bam’s jumper anymore

Neither does bam

yall don’t wanna trade for a star cuz of depth when all our depth getting outplayed by derrick white by himself lmfaooooo

Team with a Front Office vs Team with Pat Riley.

Boston is playing bad and white is saving them and we still can’t take advantage lmao

The only solace from this series is letting this Celtics team build a false sense of confidence while knowing they’re gonna get bum rushed by literally any team that isn’t missing half their rotation.

Derrick White is a killa man.

Heat Killer along with short white guys

We finally get a rough offensive game from Tatum/Brown and Derrick White is out there lookin' like Steph

Game thread is a bad read when the fanbase of the 8 seed is mad they're being beaten by the 1 seed.

Based on what I’ve seen this series and last years ECF derrick white is tby far the best dude on the Celtics

Omg did we hurt porzingis? ANOTHER WIN FOR THE HEAT after already winning the series by winning game 2! Hahahahahaha eat ch**, leprechaun f'rs!!!

What in the **** is wrong with you? Why are you celebrating injuries?

Because that's how much I hate Boston shrug. I ain't finna lie bout it.

I can't stand Boston or their fans either but I draw the line at rooting for injuries

With KP out this game is winnable

Can Miami trade Terry for a PG nxt season   Dude is a glorified Tyler Herro that is older

No adjustment can make this bums play well. Game 2 was all luck and they ain't replicating that, they are garbage

If we only had gotten the 7th seed we would have face the Celtics in the ECF again.

BRICKDEBAYO

Bam getting paid a max contract just to dribble handoff to Caleb Martin. And you guys wonder why I want him as far away from Jimmy as possible?

Jimmy covered up a lot of flaws and he's going to be thirty five years old next year

I want to see a fight breakout.

jaime jaquez and tyler herro you are cleveland cavaliers for donovan mitchell

Yeah, because Mitchell is SOLID during Playoffs.

Can this game count as two and we don’t go to Boston?

No, make the Celtics play. Maybe one of their guys will get hurt.

I don't understand the "leave Derrick white uncovered" defense

Why does Adebayo always look like a bum?

"Bam Adebayo led a team meeting after game 3. He had choice words and wanted more from his teammates."    they did not give a f*** about Bam yapping LMFAO

Why is Tatum so unlikeable. Why does his son talk like he’s still 2 and a half?

Derrick Whites bald a** being the difference maker in this game drives me nuts

Celtics shooting 41% from the field should be a good game for us…  But they’re 48% from 3 and we’re 34% and 19%

Why is bam settling for the jumper against horford! Even if he gets blocked, he should attack every time

Bam can’t even spell attack

My worst nightmare is happening right now, the Boston Celtics destroying my favorite team. I f***ing hate it here

I just want to see Tatum called for a push off just one time

Celtics have the most Mickey Mouse run to the finals ever. A weak, injury riddled East. I am gonna laugh so hard when they blow it

The Celtics cheering is louder now than the Heat.

Pringles went out and they got better

man the fanbase implosion when the annual pat riley “i like what we have” happens 😂😂

Derrick White missed? Are you kidding me?

Yeah but then you got the geriatric patient getting the rebound

Our center cant score on a fast break vs Luke Kornet 😭

Getting cooked by Luke

We make the easy shots look hard and the Celtics make the hard ones look easy.

Celtics gonna rest their starters the entire fourth quarter 😂

If Zingus is out for game 5 that is our only chance to stay alive

Porzi is like Embiid. Always hurt

embid slightly more its close zion 3rd jimmy 4th

Next game gotta just play the bench. Can’t risk bam or the Mitchell package to get injured

i hope duece tatum brings home bad grades this semester :/

Tatum stat padding now..

White has more 3s than Mia in this game. Spo should just clear the bench now.

Classy 4th Q fake comeback time

Here comes the fake comeback

Throw the entire team in the trash where they belong

We have no home court advantage cause of these crowds man

More Celtics fans than Heat fans at this point.  

Caleb is so bad lol I want punch someone

Maybe we do actually need a functional offense in NBA basketball.

Spo an a**hole

horford so annoying I hope he retires ringless so bad

Everyone not bam and Jimmy can get traded IDC anymore

Nah get Jimmy out of here too

Brb deleting some previous comments because WE’RE SO BACK

Still winnable 💀  But we all know they're gonna get an unforced turn over and give up an open shot

Not getting my hopes up. Nope!

Boston hasn’t been able to score vs us in this series. Hilarious their fans think they would win this series with Jimmy and Terry playing

brown tatum been bad tonight and there still winning big

Fake comeback after Boston has one foot out the door already. Classic

It can’t be coincidence how we always injure someone lol

We a dirty team!

Bam becoming a villain. Might be good, Joker is a villain and Nuggs winning

bam and joker should never be mentioned in the same sentence even villain talk

Okay? Joe mozzarella contested a shot when it was a dead ball, right? Everyone thought it was cool.  (MY NOTE:  Joe did it, he was told not to do it again and he hasn't, and his contest didn't bring him near the shooter's feet like Bam's did)

They gotta make Boston look dominant beating a team without their best player. It is what it is.

This celtikkks team never winning a ring with these b***h made players it’s actually funny to watch

Start a brawl.

NBA refs should be investigated

I hate herro

Horford hip checking bam from behind is less penalized than Bam slowly moving forward

T up halford

They took so much time to review that.. all just to give taintum time to heal his ankle

hope tatum tears a acl

Hope he retires lol

Dwhite with 38 is nasty work

White is a 2 way beast wish we had him.

Atleast we didn't lose by 20 this time.

Oh yea now we’re getting vintage “game is out of reach so I’m gonna act aggressive” bam minutes

The fact that I feel more confident for game 5 then game's 3 and 4 says alot about "home court advantage". We haven't had home court advantage since the Big 3 days.

Bam can’t get a clear board over a 6’3 Jrue, then goes 1/2 at the line.

I mean if no Porzingis Wednesday? 🤔

Maybe we got a chance with bam vs horford but tough to get back from 3-1

Derrick White >>> Herro

Actually don’t feel that bad because Celtics look like sh** and if anything it’d be even better to come back from 3-1

We win this game if we kept that alien Derrick White in his UFO

Tatum has now past “LeFlop” as the greatest actor in the NBA!

They gave us pain again

I fear Derrick White more than Kim Jong-Un.

7 straight home playoff losses!!

White hot.....fml.

Maybe now the idiots that were chanting we want Boston and all that other nonsense are regretting it now. Such an idiot fan base.  Not the fans nor organization seem to realize the Heat are simply overmatched in this series — and the fact that Jimmy and Terry have been out had very little to do with it.

Still going to Hang the didnt get swept banner

Comments From The Other Side - EC 1st Round, Game 4, vs Heat, Away, 4/29/24 Post-game-heat-get-blown-out-in-game-4-boston-leads-3-1-v0-0j7xjcts2jxc1

Not only have Boston people gentrified our city, but also have to deal with let's go Celtics chants in the arena

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down