IF THIS DOES NOT WORK OUT..........THEN WHAT?

+2
Sam
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IF THIS DOES NOT WORK OUT..........THEN WHAT? - Page 2 Empty Re: IF THIS DOES NOT WORK OUT..........THEN WHAT?

Post by jeb Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:42 pm

That damn Worcester is a babe magnet.

And whats the haps Sky? I would say inre treatment I am holding my own. I still need to catch a serious bounce or two to make it but so far so good. Glad to see you around here.

And Sam I bought an industrial two handled shovel and my back is strong.

Jeb
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

IF THIS DOES NOT WORK OUT..........THEN WHAT? - Page 2 Empty Re: IF THIS DOES NOT WORK OUT..........THEN WHAT?

Post by worcester Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:45 pm

Jeb, did I send you the article about aparagus yet?
worcester
worcester

https://www.hkacup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by babyskyhook Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:05 pm

jeb wrote:
That damn Worcester is a babe magnet.

And whats the haps Sky? I would say inre treatment I am holding my own. I still need to catch a serious bounce or two to make it but so far so good. Glad to see you around here.

And Sam I bought an industrial two handled shovel and my back is strong.

Jeb

W is a serious baller. No doubt.

I'm good buddy. Been running around a lot- trying to get some things figured out. Keep em flying my man!
babyskyhook
babyskyhook

Back to top Go down

Post by babyskyhook Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:06 pm

worcester wrote:BSH and Sam, The first Avatar was Helena. We went out 2002through 2005, then reconnected in 2008. She lived in Latvia, now Scotland, and the commute was too much for either of us, and she didn't ant to get married.
The second avatar is of Donna, with whom I went out in 2005-6 and 2010-11. As for the 15 story condo, yes I was in tall cotton when it was going up and completed, and my friends here actually did refer to it as my farm system. But then the real estate market crashed and suddenly the "chicks" who were flocking to see their next roost flew away. I took a big hit financially, but still had my practice to fall back on and enjoy that work immensely, so no real harm done. And I never had any illiusions about which women wanted me for what. Some were sincere. Others not. Sally has her own abundant financial resources and is only looking for what comes from the heart. She's a loving mom with grown children, and I see a real possibility there. Stay tuned.

W- I like your style. THat's all I can say on a G rated forum other than "Well Done!!!"

babyskyhook
babyskyhook

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Just read it Worcester

Already eating two tablespoons of asparagus juju juice every morning. My fren Helen has a daughter studying to do what you do that already has me doin it.

Best

Jeb
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2