Shaq's Autobiography with Jackie Mac

2 posters

Go down

Shaq's Autobiography with Jackie Mac Empty Shaq's Autobiography with Jackie Mac

Post by MDCelticsFan Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:51 am

I think one of the reasons Shaq finished in Boston was so he could have Jackie MacMullen help him compose his memoirs like she helped Larry & Magic do the book she wrote about their rivalry which turned to friendship. Lots of interesting exerpts such as the one where Kobe ran to Jim Grey to cry about how fat and out of shape Shaq was in the '03-'04 season after a closed door team meeting had management threatening to impose fines on any player that couldn't keep team business in-house. Then there was Shaq's recollection of a film session when he was a Cavalier when Lebron obviously did'nt sprint back on defense. Mike Brown said nothing to the King Without A Ring. In the next sequence Mo Williams was observed also not busting his tail to get back on "D". Mike Brown called Williams on the carpet for the same thing he was silent to James about previously. Delonte West stood up in Brown's face and said, "Coach we ALL are supposed to sprint back, Right? All Brown would say is, "I know Delonte, I know. There is also a story alluded to concerning how Shaq and Riley almost came to throw hands while Shaq was in South Beach. Too bad Shaq didn't send Riles to the promised land, especially in light of what Riley orchestrated with James Wade & Bosh in the Summer of '10.-MD!

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Shaq's Autobiography with Jackie Mac Empty Re: Shaq's Autobiography with Jackie Mac

Post by RESO Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:35 am

Shaq was always one of my favorite players, and Delonte too...
RESO
RESO

Back to top Go down