NBA Rescinds two technicals on Boston

3 posters

Go down

NBA Rescinds two technicals on Boston Empty NBA Rescinds two technicals on Boston

Post by bobheckler Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:09 pm

The league rescinded two technical fouls from the game on Christmas against the NY Knicks. It is not known which ones they were, but they are thought to be the 4th quarter technicals against Sasha and JON.

Two technicals, two points, and associated reversal of momentum. Two point loss for the Celtics.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

NBA Rescinds two technicals on Boston Empty Re: NBA Rescinds two technicals on Boston

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:39 pm

Are they still backing Joe Crawford? I'll be happy when they announce that he is fired! He was so out of control, and Bavetta is right behind him.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

NBA Rescinds two technicals on Boston Empty Re: NBA Rescinds two technicals on Boston

Post by Mooltrikon Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:30 pm

In previous seasons, I used to blame the bad officiating on Stu Jackson. But I have no idea who is their refs' boss this season. I haven't been paying attention to such things as much.

David Stern is an easy target. But, believe it or not, I gained some sympathy for the Commish during the lockout.

I wonder who has to pull the trigger, to fire bad refs. Maybe the refs union contract makes it almost impossible to fix this problem. I wouldn't be surprised.
Mooltrikon
Mooltrikon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down