Bring 'EM All Back

3 posters

Go down

Bring 'EM All Back Empty Bring 'EM All Back

Post by MDCelticsFan Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:53 am

With the shift of KG to the 5 spot, I say that gives him a good 2 more years at his current playing proficiency. Ray gets the bone spurs taken care of, and Pierce either via surgery or rest & therapy repairs his meniscus (sp). Bradley comes back good as new. Wilcox & Green are re-signed. Maybe Boston gets Fab Melo in the draft, and we haven't even mentioned JaJuan Johnson & E'Twan Moore. Pietrus & Bass are a given, and hopefully Daniels returns as well. The window for that squad would be at least two more years and beyond with the development of the youngsters. Who knows what free agents might want to come with that bright outlook!

Last edited by MDCelticsFan on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Bring 'EM All Back Empty Re: Bring 'EM All Back

Post by beat Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:55 am

MD

Lot of presents under that tree!!

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:59 am

Beat:

I want a forest (not Steve) not just a tree! (LOL)

MD!

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:31 am

MD,

I agree with you on everything but the Fab Melo part. I've seen him play; not for us please. I'm still hopeful we end up with Festus Ezeli (C) and Doron Lamb (G).

If we can pick up a good prospect at center or power forward and perhaps a 2 guard, having KG back at center for a year (or maybe 2) might make perfect sense. Keeping Ray in the fold wouldn't hurt either. There's no reason they can't be a part of the transition.

If we can structure their contracts favorably enough to bring in a mid-range forward or two from the free agent pool, combined with our young talent, we might have something.

My only hope is that whoever comes in can rebound and run.

Regards
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down