Offensive rebounds win game for Celtics.

2 posters

Go down

Offensive rebounds win game for Celtics. Empty Offensive rebounds win game for Celtics.

Post by Sam Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Not trying too preempt the post-game thread, but my goodness—seventeen offensive boards. Digging, digging, digging. That's what ultimately won the Magic game for the Celtics. Not only did they get a lot of second-chance points, but their work on the boards held the Magic to 14 transition points. That may give Doc something to think about. But you know what? I believe I believe their offensive board work tonight was already due to Doc's thinking.

And, although they obviously let their guard way down in the third quarter, 12 of those 17 offensive rebounds came in the second half.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Offensive rebounds win game for Celtics. Empty Re: Offensive rebounds win game for Celtics.

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Great, but they should never have been in the position to have to play an over time. They have got to stop taking these teams lightly that they should be beating by at least 10-15 points. Will be interesting to see how they come out on Wednesday.

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down