Comments From the Other Side - vs Jazz

5 posters

Go down

Comments From the Other Side - vs Jazz Empty Comments From the Other Side - vs Jazz

Post by bobheckler Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:33 pm

On with the tank

It's the tank for andrew_wiggins game!

Tonight is the Story of when Tanks Collide! Who has the better tank?

Comments From the Other Side - vs Jazz Tankscollide

Can't wait to see this board's meltdown with each win. Corbin will be to blame for sucking at losing.
You know you suck when you suck at both winning and losing.

The Wiggins Bowl 2013!

I don't know if winning will be an issue tonight. Stevens v Corbin, Ty is 0-2 against rookie head coaches.

It's really tough to lose to this Celtics team. But I think Ty might have what it takes.

Kelly Olynynk will hit a fadeaway half-court shot for the Celtics win. I ****ing hate that guy.

I actually think the jazz will get a win here. The Celtics are even more suck than we are.

I think Boston has a worse roster than we do, but it's the second of a back-to-back on the road for us; they've had a day of rest.

Celtics' tank is not just bigger, it's uglier and ghastlier than the Jazz' tank.

Celtics barely have a pulse.

Who is that giant hobbit on the Celtics? He didn't look happy when the favors blocked his shot

Final score prediction... Jazz 53, Celtics 59

Man the Celtics look baaaaad. Without nearly the amount of building blocks we have. Take heed, jazz fans- it really COULD be worse.

Boy if we can't beat this j.v. Team Boston is rolling out here... It's going to be an even longer season then I figured...

Who would have thought that our best shot at a win this early in the season Would be in the hallowed Boston Gardens?

Wiggins is gonna be a Celtic THey need him more than we do!

At first I thought the Boston announcers were pronouncing Hayward "Haywood" because they didn’t know what his name was. But I think it may be the “Bawston” accent. No fahther than Hahvad yahd.

WTF happened to the lead against this pathetic team?

Kelly Olynk looks like he should be the third member Of Wyld Stallyns. (Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure)

Jefferson is trash, he cant hit a jumpshot, and cant play defence, he may be our tank commander.

Hayward doing a good job to impress his offseason suitor.

Corbin keeping the tank alive! Don't ever take Jefferson out!

If I have to watch Lucas put up 3's with 20 seconds left on the shot clock all season, ima end up drinking myself to death.

I hope Wiggins/Parker didn't watch the first half. They will refuse to declare if Jazz have first pick

This is just poor play by the jazz Not great play by Boston

Shoulda done what Boston did Re-build start new, with a new coach

I slept like a Utah Jazz last night I must have turned over 19 times.

Can we hire an assistant from Chicago or Indy to teach us how to play defense?

I think we would do better with Stevie Wonder as a coach at this point

Getting blown out by the Celtics All time new low this was the one team I thought we would actually crush

I think my five year old daughter could successfully box out Olynyk for the rebound.

After seeing this game, Adam Silver will make sure that the Jazz will get the top 2 picks in the 2014 draft

It gets annoying when the only thing our commentators talk about is good fouls against us and how good the other team is.

Olynyk is the Hayward of centers. Those two are going to be great together.

Olynyk - Sullinger Are outplaying our big men Kanter & Favors. That is concerning. Of course they have a PG who is breaking down the D a bit.

At least it's cold in Canada so Wiggens won't feel out of place next season

Olynyk has shown his 3pt ability in college, summer league, and preseason. But thank god that’s all gone to sh** in the regular season

Wait didn't we have the momentum? Why a timeout?

Because the Celtics were looking tired and Corbin empathized

How are we down 20? The Celtics have Jeff green and NO ONE else... How is this a real thing?

Fans of all the tankers in the league just got scared as **** of our tank.

Olynyk just bricked an ugly three and the Jazz are actually breaking fast. Tank in jeopardy?

The tank is now bumpy. Time to man up, and someone needs to step up.

Say what you will, Hayward is much better than Jeff Green.

Wow, I can't believe they are close.

Do not fear: Our tank will prevail:

Jazz take sole possession of the lead for the title:

Comments From the Other Side - vs Jazz Tank_Commander_spark_k7

bob
MY NOTE: Thank God I'm a Celtic fan and would never, ESPECIALLY this early in the season, actually root for tanking. How sad and pathetic.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From the Other Side - vs Jazz Empty Re: Comments From the Other Side - vs Jazz

Post by worcester Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:17 pm

This guy is wildly entertaining. I especially chuckled at this:

"I think my five year old daughter could successfully box out Olynyk for the rebound."
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Comments From the Other Side - vs Jazz Empty Re: Comments From the Other Side - vs Jazz

Post by k_j_88 Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:39 pm

They are just as bad as Detroit's fanbase.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:27 pm

Bob...

not sure where you find these but they are very entertaining and most somewhat true to a degree.. like this one.

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:05 pm

beat wrote:Bob...

not sure where you find these but they are very entertaining and most somewhat true to a degree.. like this one.

beat

Beat,

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:43 pm

Somebody has too much time on his hands, don't you think Beat.

Or, maybe this is his day job.

I have told you many times Bob, you keep us coming back for more!!!

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:51 am

RosalieTCeltics wrote:Somebody has too much time on his hands, don't you think Beat.

Or, maybe this is his day job.

I have told you many times Bob, you keep us coming back for more!!!

Rosalie
Oh agree wholeheartily.

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:51 am

bobheckler wrote:
beat wrote:Bob...

beat

Beat,

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

But can you find me would be the issue.

beat

bob

beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down