Comments From The Other Side - vs Jazz, Away, 12/3/21

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Jazz, Away, 12/3/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Jazz, Away, 12/3/21

Post by bobheckler Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:42 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/12/comments-from-other-side-jazz-12321.html

by FLCeltsFan

We had some good games vs the Celtics in recent matches, so this might be a close one. Also, Enes Kanter Freedom is coming back to SLC. I have to say I have mad respect for the guy, who not only talks the talk but also walks the walk.

Boston averages 50+ rebounds on their last 4/5 games. we need to box out

Hahahahah ha hahah haha haha ha haha!!!   Oh, you were serious.

Rotowire has Jaylen Brown listed OUT, resting for hamstring injury management in a back to back.

That guy has had so many health issues. Too bad, he could be really good.  (MY NOTE:  He has a hammy.  What other health issues are you talking about?)

Will Enes be cheered or booed?

Winner gets Marcus Smart for the rest of the season.  (MY NOTE:  Smarty finally getting some respect.  And, uh, no, you don't)

Celtics shouldn't have enough offense to score with the Jazz.
Rudy has about 5 inches of manhood over Robert Williams.
Jazz just need to rebound the ball.

Not even going to bother asking how you measured their manhood

They don't seem to be enjoying their season that much, hope the Jazz can keep that trend

Fun fact... Al Horford shoots 69% from three versus the Jazz.

It'll be a big break for the Jazz if Jalen Brown is out for this game. He's performed very well against us, including sinking a game-winning buzzer beater.

Very glad to see Royce back against Tatum

I'm looking forward to Rudy feasting against Williams and Horford  (MY NOTE:  Rudy was 2-7, all from 3.  Grant was 2-3, all from 3 and Horford blew his doors off)

Forgot Horford was back on Boston

Smart gets after it

Celtics are playing 2 bigs, might need some Gay minutes with Rudy to match

Why does Schroeder wear 71?  (MY NOTE:  Because 17's retired, child)

well if we're never gonna miss from three again i'm fine with that

We need Smart. Ingles, Udoke, pick, and free Qualtrics surveys. Ainge is gone, maybe they’ll go for it.

great quarter so far. boston just doesn't have a lot of energy on some of these plays

Just make the threes, why didn’t we think of that before?

I am so glad there is almost 0 association between the Jazz and Kanter anymore

Gotta stop the lazy passing with Smart running around

This would be a blowout without all of those turnovers

Y’all think there is a team bet going on to see who can commit the worst turnover?

Remember when people on this board were crying about how far ahead Boston was in comparison with the Jazz with their assets? They were going to be a dynasty for years while Utah needed to blow it up and get a bunch of draft picks.  Worked out differently, I suppose.

Tatum looks really hesitant

Someone must be using the Force to cause our turnovers

I legit think there is a secret team contest to see who can commit the worst turnover… like these are atrocious! Sometimes you can just give more credit to the defense, they forced the turnover! But these are all just really bad offense

Good: we're moving the ball really well    Bad: we're moving the ball really well to the other team

not a good lineup if you want offence    or defence  or anything

I disapprove strongly of this quarter

Smart you flopping b**ch    How is that a foul on Rudy?

Another dogsh** officiating crew. Its like every game is a road game in the SEC.

Refs better be careful, things are getting testy out there.

Get a man on Horford

Smart needs to be a stunt double in action movies. His flops are so dramatic.

You won't be complaining when he's on our team.

NBA refs are so gullible. It’s makes them look so stupid sometimes

Another team acting like a bunch of punks because they know the referees aren't going to do sh** to help the Jazz.

Last time it was this tense the refs threw out 3 jazz players.

Boston really just trying to get Rudy thrown out as their game plan.

How are these refs not seeing what the Celtics are doing

Celtics really don't like Rudy lol

Why is Boston allowed to be this aggressive? They legitimately won’t call a foul

Royce and Schroder barkin at each other??

Games like this make me happy that Whiteside can double as a goon.

Sounds like a ton of Celtics fans there.

It’s like that at any arena. C fans are everywhere.

Man, I'd love Smart on the Jazz.

Gobert getting worked by horford.

I officially do not like this Celtics team, and Smart can f*** off.

We really just let a 35 year old drop 20 on us in one half

This boston team is so cursed, obviously. Good to see Romeo Langford out there performing tho! hope he has an injury free season. Talented player who just cant stay healthy.

Its the one way to beat the Jazz and its being amplified this year. Just be so physical and Foul as often as possible so the referees get indoctrinated to your team doing it. Works with a lot of crews

With no Jaylen Brown Utah needs to put this team away...

Smart was was too much for Forrest, Trent just couldn't handle his pressure.

50% from three. 50% from two. 50 turnovers.

The Jazz need a couple steals, easy baskets--get the crowd back into it.  Then they need to plug the holes in their heads so brains don't leak out.

Too many easy buckets for Schroeder

I’m sorry but Donovan is just abysmal defensively. Gives virtually no effort.

Sit Donovan.  He gives up more on the defensive end than he gives us on offense.  

I hate him on the Celtics but what I wouldn't give to have Smart on this team.  What a difference maker.  (MY NOTE:  Just a reminder, Smart could have been on their team but they took Dante Exum with their #5 pick and Smarty dropped to us at #6. Exum is now out of the NBA while Smart is a 2X NBA All-Defense First Teamer)

Oh no! Our defense! It’s broken!

Celtics are pressuring on defense & they're pressuring on offense.  The Jazz haven't reacted well to any of it.

Hassan can't handle Tatum

This game is pi**ing me off

Isn’t Boston like bottom five in offense?

Close. 7th lowest OffRtg

Thank god we're unbelievably good at shooting 3s cuz otherwise we'd be in deep sh** right now

would like our defence to return   that smart 3 where clarkson was stuck in the corner was ridiculous

I love Bostons play callers, so fair and unbiased and real smart observation.

Imagine what this game would look like if the jazz tried defense

Okay, heading into the 4th, Boston is playing this perfectly. They play gobert on their actions and smoothly cut and pass off gobert and frankly the rest of the team is not playing good enough defense. Also as a result rudy has single digit rebounds as a result of not rim defending and being drawn out.

although i didn't like horford going nuts in the first half, i really didn't want tatum to get it going

tatum gets a lil bump? fts   clarkson gets absolutely shoved out the way for a mid range jumper? PLAY ON

Why is Al Horford still playing so hard, it’s annoying.

I don't know which one is more amazing: That we are winning with 10 more TOV than them, or that we are only up three while shooting 54% from three.

We're letting their role players torch us

I haaaaaate this game. Twenty threes but somehow not a blow out.

These celtics aren't missing... cheap fouls and wide open three's aren't helping.

Why has Mitchell been out so long?  I feel like Udoka has totally outcoached Snyder in this game.

We’re gonna need the nba record for 3’s to win this aren’t we

Okay so Tatum can shoulder-check Clarkson and get a foul called?

These refs are throwing for someone

if you want to stop the utah offence, just force the jazz to have clarkson bring the ball up

on to the next one. cant beat a good team.   oh brown isn't playing

Can we trade Clarkson for a perimeter defender?

How many points have the refs waived off tonight, and how many tick tack fouls have they given the Celts? This is ridiculous!!

Someone needs to check these refs’ bank accounts.

Is this one of those Quinn's mind game wherein we practice beating teams in clinch during regular season?

Let’s go with yes

Marcus smart is a b**ch

I can’t fathom anyone being a fan of Marcus Smart.

Awesome by Gobert to bait Tatum into that three too

I guess if you score every possession, you can really overcome anything. They ran out of offensive fouls to call.

I hate shrewd dude. At least he got rid of that weird yellow hair thing  (MY NOTE:  "shrewd dude" is a pretty cool adaption of Schroder, pronounced like 'shrewder')

so i guess tatum gets reffed like it's last year or something?

Who needs fair reffing when you can just hit threes like this...

Well I guess we did have to set a 3 point record to win this game

Tatum is good.

I swear I saw the ref in front of the scorers table fist pump on that Tatum 3 to keep it under 8.

Donnie >Tatum

Boston fans complaining about this “fluke win” for us when the only reason it was even close was because they got favorable whistles all night whenever they needed one.

Very impressed with the Celtics. That’s some insane perimeter defense from Smart and Schroder. But they’ll have to cope tonight.

At the end of the game, some fan put his phone over the edge and asked Donovan for a selfie, Donovan wasn’t really paying attention and just took his sharpie and signed the dude’s phone screen 😭

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Jazz, Away, 12/3/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Jazz, Away, 12/3/21

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:43 pm

One of the first things I said to myself this morning after that loss was that even though Mitchell is a handful on offense, he is no where near a defensive ball player. He did not impress me at all at the defensive end.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down