Comments From The Other Side - vs Jazz, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Jazz, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Jazz, Away

Post by bobheckler Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:07 pm

If we lose it will be one of the all-time franchise lowlights for me.

One can only say something like that if they've been a fan of this team for about 10 weeks.

Cousins is making his return tonight against the Celtics. Should be worth watching if we get DFC back?

Sullinger is licking his chops.

Maybe his pork chops. He's not playing tonight.

Outside of Celtics and Kings fans no one will be watching. Even the Jimmer fans probably don't give a rip anymore.

Audiences in the hundreds will abandon the Olympics to watch.

I just watched the high five between between Rudy Gay and Rajon Rondo... I'm depressed now.

There is no chance we lose this

Will Olynyk play like he did at the Rising Stars?

Gerald Wallace has a rat tail.

I smell a Kris Humphries career night, just cuz

Either Humphries or B. Bass will looks like a ALL-STAR tonight

Wow. Boston doesn't look like they give an eff about this game.

Three of their four best players are on the bench, wearing suits.

Wallace seems like he's much much older than 31.

Is Gerald Wallace stoned?

Celtics tank team is pretty impressive.

Boston not playing sullinger smells of tank without investigating the seriousness of the injury, sullinger owned us last time

How do Jerry and Grant still have a job. They might be the worst broadcasters in the NBA.

Phil Pressy looks so tiny

Olynyk's shoes look like cement tonight.

Who are those guys in the Boston jerseys Are they from the D-League?

Jeff Green is killing my fantasy team

Personally I think the franchise may have dodged a bullet with rondo not wanting to play here when we look back 5 years from now.

Who needs Rajon Rondo, when you can have Isaiah Thomas?

I wouldn't trade our first alone the way Rondo look, personally

You're right: these twelve games definitely reflect what he's going to look like for the rest of his career. It's full speed downhill, from here on out.

Rondo has five double digit assist games this year in 12 games. Ours has 5 in 54.

Rondo ...much like older men Can’t go 2 nights in a row

Your comment reminds me of this Rondo hater I know. Not a friend…just some dude in a band…he always calls Rondo “Tranny Face”

Tranny face? He looks like a walking talking version of an Easter Island statue.

How's Humphress look? I always though he’d be good next to DMC, does all the dirty work…..

Aggressive He definitely does the dirty work all right

It's an odd concept rooting for the players to succeed and look good but for the team to lose. Only a certain segment of fans of rebuilding teams experience it

This Celtics team is awful. We are right with em despite having massively more talent.

Green is on fire, Somebody needs a hard foul on him

Jeff Green has been killing us

Olynyk needs a man's headband.

Big Sexy K-Hump is lighting Cousins up. I'm not surprised.

So, Humphries has taken Cousins completely out of this game.

Kelly Olynyk is hell of a passer. He had a beautiful pass to Jared Sullinger (I think) last night in LA too.

Yeah well he needs to cut his hair!!

"FAAABBIIOO"

Humphries is owning Cousins tonight

Damn DMC got really lucky the refs didn't catch that elbow

Not really. He would have been better off getting kicked out. Maybe he would learn something. All these lack of calls on DMC is just reinforcing his shitty behavior.

Of all the people you let get in your head Kris Humprhies?

That's not a coincidence. I have no doubt that teams send there garbage players to get into cousins head. If Humphries gets tossed that so what…if Cousins gets tossed, well we probably lose.

Humphries is a starter. He’s not exactly a “garbage” player.

Why of all teams are we chippy with the Celtics? The Clippers or warriors I get but the Celtics doesn’t make sense to me

The Bill Simmons effect

I recall Cousins and Rondo getting into it a few seasons back

Cousins should been out of this 3 times at least with another T. He's losing it.

If Bayless doesn't get back in this game I may have to use to T word to describe Bostons crunch time lineup.

In other news, Gerald Wallace looks old.

I'm feeling dirty watching this game... I want to see a win but I can’t stand how Cousins is acting. I’m surprised he didn’t get ejected yet.

Cuz played whack-a-mole with Humphries to get that position.

Lol Whack-a-humphries

DMC getting away with murder tonight

Of course, Humphries back-talking him is like the pot calling the Kettle Chippy.

That L would get us that much closer to #1 overall come the draft

Do you have that much faith in a lottery? Furthermore...I wanna see EVERYTHING my current players have got.    Who cares what rookie we draft if we don’t know who we’re surrounding him with?

Trying to win, trying to improve....that matters. We gotta see what these guys've got.

All these trips to the FT line is hurting Boston a lot more than Sac.

Boston fans after the Demarcus elbow

Comments From The Other Side - vs Jazz, Away Girl-fan-reaction

Of all the people to get tossed this game… BRAD STEVENS Such a hothead

So Cousins plays the final half of the 4th quarter with 5 fouls and a tech and doesn't get tossed But Brad Stevens does?

Wow, what magic word did Stevens say there?

NBA officiating is a joke, still.

What? Celtics were still within striking-range, especially against us. Then they Ice themselves? Tank-city?

Doesn't really make sense I can only imagine how Tommy Heinson sounded this game

I am actually really amazed cousins didn't foul out. Really amazed. He could have easily been ejected.

In all honesty, he should've been ejected in that little scuffle with Humpries.

NO idea how Cuz didn't get ejected. After he already had one T, he yelled at refs multiple times, Clapped his hands at a ref in disgust (which is usually automatic T), and then of course the shove on Hump

How Cousins can argue all night long and stay in, yet Stevens and Wallace get tossed is beyond me.

Kind of a filthy game But a win is a win

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down