Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Home

Post by bobheckler Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:00 pm

I want to see Kelly vs DMo

That would be fun to see. Kelly plays decent minutes for the Celtics so the key is to see DMo play early in the game.

Hopefully McHale Says “I’ll see your Canadian and raise you a Lithuanian”

let's win one for ex-Celtic mchale…

Not worried. Dwight on Olynyk, Humphries, or Bass? Yes please.

No excuses. This is a win. A blowout win.

This should be a gimmie win am I right?

No cause Brad Stevens > McHale

Hoping for this reaction again

Don't be mean to future Rockets players.

Must be a big game. A lot of Rockets brass -- Daryl Morey, Gersson Rosas, Monte McNair, Jason Freidman -- in Boston for Rockets vs. Celtics.

Just there to finalize a deal for Rondo and figured they catch the game as well.

We can’t have Humphries and Bradley beating us. Goodness Bradley is heating up.

I just hate the notion that one of Kim Kardashian's toys (Humphries) Is beating us on the court. Just feels extra humiliating somehow.

Maybe we should guard Avery Bradley

Did Joey Crawford jump off the Lakers bandwagon and get on the Rockets one?? He has let Dwight get away with a couple of offensive fouls.

Damn Bradley has improved a lot.

Boston announcers cracking me up.

Bradley straight up outplaying Harden right now

Damn. Bradley really impressive so far.

Bayless should change his name to Blackhole. Everytime he gets the ball, it's lost forever.

Our bench is better than their bench Only reason we’re back in this one (MY NOTE: Don't speak too soon!)

Is Boston running 4 PFs out there?

Tommy heinson is a trip as usual...lol

Mchale was such a beast back in the day They'll always love him in Boston, for sure.

We have 16 FTs to the Celtics 1. And that one was a technical.

That last play was so very freaking Boston. If you have a DVR rewind it, look at the 1-2 seconds that the Celtics had the ball in before the clock starts, Ball wasn’t rolled in, it was dribbled and you can count 1,2 before the clock starts. Since the foul was called with .2 seconds left, it shouldn’t have happened. I hate Boston.

This sort of crap happens all the time in Boston, no matter what the sport.

Seriously Boston...get new announcers...let them take care of their grandchildren

Garcia has 6 fouls to give. I hope while he's in, he muscles up Bradley a bit.

Humfy is pretty athletic......

Damn, Avery Bradley is a pest.

And the Celtics are back to suckage.

I have to say I really like the Boston announcers.

THANK YOU, GREEN! You’d think he’d have a Rocket uniform on the way he is playing lol.

It's fun playing horrible Eastern conference teams

Boston moves the ball pretty well. If they had some shooters they might be more dangerous.

I would love for Bradley to become a Rocket next season. Best perimeter defender in the NBA.

Favarani on Dwight is comical

Avery is the only one playing lol, every other Celtic has practically given up

Boston players &; coaches will get a bonus for tanking

F**kin Heinsohn is brutal. It's like listening to a snail's-pace scraping of fingernails on a chalkboard while chewing on glass that's been soaked in urine-flavored acid.

In related news, the Celtics are 13-25, in all likelihood will shortly be 13-26, and in order to find out their record, I found it more expedient to go to tankathon.com rather than NBA.com

Celtics are lucky to land Bayless, IMHO

Hack a Howard coming Just lost all my respect for Celts coach

Man Bayless is hitting every shot hand in face

There is only 2 people scoring for the Celtics Bradley and Bayless...Get the ball outta those 2 hands

I can't stand these Boston announcers. They need to retire to their graves already.

I actually like the Boston feed. Abby Chin needs to step up to the national broadcasting stage. She's not just a looker; she's also really good at her job.

Hahahahahahaha Bayless is God

Really Bayless? Maybe we should've traded for him.

Dude's known as a blackhole though.

Watch those moving screens. The refs are helping the Celtics.

Bradley gets away with a lot of contact

Bradley....Would be good on this team

I like Brad Stevens. I think he'll be a good NBA coach.

I wanna see how Rondo plays under him.

We need a player whose willing to straight up decapitate a guy with a foul when they want to play physical with us.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down