Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Home, 1/13/24

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Home, 1/13/24 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Home, 1/13/24

Post by bobheckler Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:20 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2024/01/comments-from-other-side-rockets-11324.html

by FLCeltsFan

Whatever Tatum's point is set is tonight, bet the over. He's definitely scoring 40 tonight

I have bet my entire life savings the Rockets will cover the spread.

Bostons and our dunkstronaut courts are the best.

I know it’s a b2b and blah blah but I feel disrespected by a 15 point spread

We are winning this, I can feel it. Boys won't let Ime down.

It's a guarantee win.

Ime needs this win because the Celtics organization imo set him up & embarrassed him. I dont like how they made a spectacle of the issue

I could be wrong, but I think we gave denver their first loss at home. Let's give the celtics their first home loss

IF YOU CAN BARELY BEAT THE WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE THAT WAS MISSING TWO OF THEIR BEST PLAYERS IT ONLY MAKES SENSE THAT THE VERY NEXT NIGHT YOU BEAT THE BRAKES OFF THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE

Why are the Celtics favored by 15? Lol

Second night of a b2b, both on the road, Celtics coming off a one day rest, and their starters played like half the game against MIL due to blow out

Have you seen us play recently?

Not 15 points bad lol. Vs Udoka old team too.

We aren’t road game material unfortunately

Porziņģis you Neanderthal!

Tingis Pingis... It's time for you to go down!

lol tf u supposed to do when porzi is pulling up from 30

scal is so biased

I hope, it is not one of those games where Brown becomes mj

it is one of those games where brown becomes mj right...

didn't even know KP could shoot that well thats an issue

Ben Sullivan regrets making White such a good shooter lol

Risky move to give the Celtics open 3s.

Alpie is becoming quite the complainer

getting Jrue has been big for the celtics but i think the KP pickup is what really makes them one of the favorites this year. guy has been absolutely balling, when he's healthy he's a lethal weapon

man watching that replay..... can you imagine how much sheer sideways ground a porzingis euro step would cover

Well Staps is eating his lunch so far. At least guard him on the 3 pt line

I'm going to need Jalen to be a bit less Jaleny

Porzingis is too tall, but he is uncoordinated. They can't let him play iso on the painted area with Alpi. They need to double him immediately like Tate did and it's a turnover.

celtic broadcast is even worse than the pistons

Oh great. Brown was already cooking & now Tatum getting started.

Hauser is NOT your average whiteboi on defense, dont be fooled guys. No ISO on Hauser. (MY NOTE: Sam is finally getting some props on defense!)

Glad we’re keeping it close. This Celtics starting 5 is f***ing disgusting.

Derrick White’s head looks pregnant

tatum is elite but he’s the most fake superstar out there. idk what it is

Maybe try actually guarding Tatum

We are playing Jayson Tatum like he's Jalen green, let's trying guarding him

Must be nice having Jayson Tatum on your team.

…i hate pichard

luke kornet might be the funniest player in the nba his sense of humor is great but even past that, he has to be tied with austin reaves in terms of players that look like they stepped right out of a 60s british boy band

horford is still so solid, insane considering his career minutes have to be high

I dont understand did they not scout? HAUSER IS NOT BBQ CHICKEN HELLOOOO do not ISO him pffffffft

We cannot lose these Kornet minutes. Seriously look at this guy.

even a double team on that close out couldn't stop the crypto scam sniper

Tatum is what we expect Jabari to become (not saying whether it happens or not). He can just elevate and make it over anybody

hate Tatum, he is like a taller Curry sometimes...

I dislike Tatum

predictably, Jayson Tatum absolutely torching us

No one on the Celtics can guard Sengun.

Tatum just embarrassed Jalen Green.

pls can we not have jalen on tatum it is like childs play to score for tatum

tatum is getting all kinds of calls

We need to faul Tatum hard on one posession to take away his aim.

Tatum b**ching to refs for foul calls. 🤣

Tatum may score around 40 whatever, dont care, we need to keep others cold, this may be the weak point of Celtics

if i were porzingis and saw that sketch that was supposedly me, i would feel pretty justified in slapping luke kornet upside the head LMAO i was thinking 'uhhh.. jaylen brown...????

Slight hot take - Porzingis is the most important player on the Celtics

Okay, the gameplan to sag off of Porzingis is not going to work tonight. He has found his three-point shot.

Don’t help off Tatum or Porzingas. The end

Joe really wants to win over Ime tonight lol

Mazulla hypnotized the refs

We are playing great but the Celtics just don't miss

refs are calling soft as sh** to tatum crying

white is a top 5 role player in the league rn fr

The shooting from Celtics can not be sustainable

That’s why they always flame out in the playoffs

Why are they shooting like it's impossible to miss

Brown just murdered Bari

Yeah, the Celtics are just really good and when their 3s go in, they're almost unbeatable.

Are there no black kids in Boston?

The bad thing is that the Celtics shooting like this is sustainable

White killed us in the 2nd, da**, hard to stop them, each gets hot one by one...

Mfs shooting threes like they're allergic to two-pointers!

Another team shooting 50% from three. I know this is the Celtics but for us it doesn’t matter. We make every team great at three point shooting, doesn’t matter if it is Celtics, Bulls, Hornets or f***ing Pistons

Down 11 heading into the second half. We have them right where we want them

I hope Ime directed them to foul the f.ck out Tatum's forearm. He should leave the building with a stinging pain today.

box score says they shooting 50percent from 3
the eye test says 70percent

Remember back when this was a good game? That was awesome

Why are we losing? Who's to blame?

the Boston Celtics

Do we really need this many bullsh** calls? Do the Celtics need it?

Even their misses go in

Jaylen Brown is so good wow.

lmao was brown flexing his left hand

Brown ruining Jabari’s life rn

I've grown to hate BROWN…

make no mistake, the celtics would be beating our a**es with or without this nonsense from the refs based on how they've been playing, but this is just annoying

Alpi made a deal with the devil to play really well only one half each game

Rockets are literally being outscored by 4 players.
Rockets - 74
Tatum, Porz, Brown, & White - 78

Jalyen Brown owns Jabari Smith

Brown is so tough when he doesn't have to dribble

We are just… not good enough…

Can’t wait for this Celtics team to crash out after putting their foot on the gas pedal all season long, this game is a lost cause lol

idk what it is but i dont like jaylen brown might be the fact that he's a dumba** i guess

Maybe we can foul out all their players and win by default

If Porzingis and Tatum in the playoffs, I think the Celtics are easily the favorites for the title. Talent wise no one is remotely close.

Celtics complete foul immunity is impressive.

I hate the Celtics

Porzingis may be my least favorite player in the NBA besides Draymond Green. I can't put a finger on what it is that I hate so much about him, but he drives me nuts.

Has got to be an all time shooting night for celtics

Porzingis-Brown-Tatum being on the same team is unfair.

Life must be great when your shooting guard scores 30 with 12 field goal attempts.

This sh** is unreal. Like video game unreal! 😭

102 pts before the 4th quarter. Ouuuweeee

It is insane that we have to face celtics, when both Brown and Tatum shooting great. And it is on b2b. If this celtics team would ve shot like this all season long, they wouldn't lose a single game...

Wtf is this team and their black magic shooting?!

Where was this for Milwaukee 👍 (I’m losing it)

celtic roster is disgusting man how do they even have enough cap space

Is Jaylen Brown hilarious because Udoka is smiling at him on every shot.

Wow man they really can’t miss

Are we watching a Joe Mazzulla’s dream or am I seeing a dream? . Their 3pt% can’t be real.

Celts are a mentally weak team. If you break them early mentally and make them doubt themselves they crumble. But if they go well and build confidence they can be unstoppable.

Pritchard 3/3 da** better than all our guards

This is Adam Silver's team, Celtics didn't missed playoffs since 2015 I'm not Kyrie btw

We are really not playing that bad, but Tatum scoring 50 in the 2nd quarter and Brown scoring 82 in the 3rd is what really defined the game.

At least you don't need to watch one more quarter.

At the game and I am not having a good time 😔😔😔

Yep, that's it. Getting outrebounded by f'n Pritchard & he buries a 3. Game. Over. 😒

We are getting carved up like Thanksgiving turkey man

Now I want some turkey

Why is Tatum in the game? Sit down before you get hurt trying to pad your stats.

That was dumb of Tatum, your team is killing the other team and you lose it over not getting the foul call. It's not a good look when you are a role model to kids

He wanted his dunk highlight, was more mad on the call than how his team having such a big lead. Kept jawing at the ref, deserved to get ejected.

Lol Tatum is an idiot. You are up 30 wtf are you arguing about

He is upset because Cam is 19. What a man child.

😭😭 this is why celtikkks will never win a championship

Tatum rejected, Brown went to locker room but Rockets dont care and put main guuys back , come on try it man!!

We should send out the 3rd unit at this point. The game is that much out of hand

Boston crowd is wild lmao

Tatum needed to get a start on his Saturday night plans

Well the ref is helping us in this game 😂

i literally get annoyed just by looking at landale out there 4 year 32 million absolute useless uncoordinated inept thief

Partition to trade Landale for a half eaten ice cream

Oshae Brissett looks like a light skin Jaylen Brown out there

The Celtics have random dudes who look like bartenders coming into the came swishing threes.

The Boston Scalabrines...

Celtics got more white dudes on their third string than teams do through the entire roster

Looks like Celtics have Greg Kite, Rick Carlisle, and Jerry Sichting in the game.

Who’s this little white guy number 11 and why’s he cooking us

and we play this team again soon…NBA barely giving us a week before we have to face our abuser again

Don’t let this blowout distract you from the fact that the Celtics got curb-stomped so badly last game that they switched broadcasts before the end of the game.

They suck as an organisation. Im glad they won’t win sh**

10 Celtics have hit a 3

Do they hate Udoka this much? Da**...

Al Holford played 20 minutes and is a team high + 30.

No Tatum and still getting their butts handed to them

You know it’s a blowout when there’s a dude playing for the Rockets and I have no idea who he is.

No one's beating an NBA team that shoots 20-37 from 3.

Boban’s shorts are longer than Holiday’s entire uniform.

Thank goodness we’re 19-19 from the FT line otherwise this would be a blowout.

Damn Boston must really hate Udoka. Beat the sh** out of us.

Welp, they figured out our one play.

I’m proud of Rox for not letting them get over 150

Ime Udoka better improve the team defense.

Ime Udoka is better to improve himself also. He has shown that Boston made a good decision to terminate his contract, nothing lost. I expected him to fight little bit. You might lose to Boston by 8 but not by 32. The guy has no fighting sprit.

I could have sworn Udoka's specialty was defense...

Post game analysis: Boston is good.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down