Do You Know Who Else Untied Their Opponent's Shoelaces?

3 posters

Go down

Do You Know Who Else Untied Their Opponent's Shoelaces? Empty Do You Know Who Else Untied Their Opponent's Shoelaces?

Post by bobheckler Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:11 pm

Do You Know Who Else Untied Their Opponent's Shoelaces? Ku-xlarge

You Know Who Also Untied His Opponent's Shoes? Larry Bird

Do You Know Who Else Untied Their Opponent's Shoelaces? K-small
J.R. Smith Fined $50,000 For Being J.R. Smith
Oh J.R., what are we going to do with you?

So it turns out that J.R. Smith isn't the only basketball player to have untied an opponent's shoes during free throws. A couple decades ago, another trash-talking, non-urban volume shooter pulled the same stunt, and somehow managed not to get written up by a professional sportswriter as a cross between Curly Neal and the lamb-horned beast from the earth. Shame on you, Larry Bird.

Bird and Person continued their personal battle. At one point when Bird was out of the game and lying on his towel in front of the bench, he reached over and untied Person's shoelaces as the Pacer waited for a free throw at the other end.

bob
MY NOTE:  When JR Smith becomes a first round trip-hammer lock for the HOF, then we'll start making excuses for his bad behavior.  Until then, he's just a suburban kid from a good family who is a gangsta wannabe with a one-dimensional game.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Do You Know Who Else Untied Their Opponent's Shoelaces? Empty Re: Do You Know Who Else Untied Their Opponent's Shoelaces?

Post by Matty Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:28 pm

I saw this on reds army today..

As pointed out... One player was a hof'er and the other is a head case of epic proportions...

Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Do You Know Who Else Untied Their Opponent's Shoelaces? Empty Re: Do You Know Who Else Untied Their Opponent's Shoelaces?

Post by Sam Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:00 am

Out of the box, it's funny; but, when I think about it, I'd hate to see someone injured that way.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down