Comments From The Other Side - vs Orlando, Away

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Orlando, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Orlando, Away

Post by bobheckler Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:19 pm

Teams combined 1-19 in their last ten games ONE HAS TO WIN TONIGHT, THOUGH

We will not be out-tanked.

2-day is the day the magic win

Patriots are about to lose and the Bruins lost on a shootout earlier, so I’m hoping the entirety of the greater Boston area gets crushed on this Sunday

Vucevic playing? Whats with him, concussion?

Yup, "concussion" aka "he's fine now, but we'll milk it so we pile on some more losses." The earliest he will come back now is 15 days after he went down. Anyone still doubting the tank?

If there is one thing I would like to see in this game, it is to protect the ball against Avery Bradley

Would love to see Sullinger outplay BBD at his own game.

I ran out and picked up both Big Baby and Jared Sullinger for this game in my fantasy league. I am betting on a fat chucker showdown.

Orlando 73
Boston 159

When is Vuc coming back? I'm getting tired of seeing Big Baby as our starting C.

Rondo holding the ball until 13 left in the shot clock both times down the floor... …clearly he can’t run an offense and is confused.

Afflalo with a literal ankle-breaker on Jeff Green

I think we have the slipperiest floor in the NBA.

Brad Stevens vs Jacque Vaughn Battle Of The Youngest NBA coaches

I've got Brad Stevens by first round knockout

Why the **** do we start oladipo if we never get him involved

With a lockdown defender like Bradley it's hard

Harris getting worked by hump and Bayless hitting jumpers now

I'm fine with losing, but not because of Hump. That's where I draw the line.

Kris Humpries is 6'9.50" IN SHOES.....Somehow he looks like he is towering over Harris.....I guess he "grew an inch this summer" too then.

Without Vucevic our tank is downright Hulktastic.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Orlando, Away Hulk_vs__tanks_by_naruberto-d34jsmv

You know I am in support of tank but I would like to win one out of every 10 its keeps me sane

I just assume that anyone named Phil is not an athletic person

Miss America 2014 was interviewed, she was wearing a Jameer Nelson jersey and a green undershirt, so that was weird (MY NOTE:  That's why she's Miss America and not Miss Orlando)

The paint has opened up since Dickembe Humptumbo went to the bench.

Dick Bavetta looks like the walking dead my god

Lemon got completely outmuscled by Olynyk in the paint,

In a Rondo-esque move, Oladipo made Bradley pay for going under the screen by knocking down the long two (MY NOTE: FINALLY! Someone else recognizing that Rondo is not as bad a shooter as he used to be)

Avery Lebron Bradley scores against the Magic yet a again.

Bradley you only own Jameer, Dipo will comeback at you.

Dick Bavetta has gotta be 110 years old...... At least.

So, DNPs for Harkless and Nicholson tonight I guess.

They're getting traded for Kris Humphries at halftime.

NBA Meme of the Night:

Comments From The Other Side - vs Orlando, Away Tumblr_mznxj0iHGc1rs5ngxo1_500

Basically both teams are shooting poorly, but the FT difference is why the Magic are winning.

Davis doing more complaining than basketballing right now

He has a nickname to live up to though

Are we this bad or is this really tanking on purpose

Only against us would humpries have this kind of game

"Trying to feed Glen Davis" There’s a fat joke there somewhere.

On a good note, it's sounds like there are more Magic fans than Celtic fans in the arena

Fun, ugly basketball going on right now It's like the bizarro-Globetrotters.

We can still tank without using Fat Baby Davis

**** all the Celtic fans in our arena.  (MY NOTE:  YEAH!! CELTICS PLANET!!)

We are incredibly good at losing. We just find a way to get it done.

Fat Baby plays 3 less minutes than Dipo but takes twice as many shots lol freakin ridiculous!

Sorry Celtics fans, baby's all ours now. Eat your heart out. He certainly will be!

We havent won in what 12 games. Gotta win sometime.

Wtf don't wanna loose against the crappy Celtics.

I want Rondo.

Celtics gonna out-tank us Sad

Why is it that BBD only gives effort in the 4th quarter of a close game doesn't that tell you something about him??

NO ONE IS EVER GONNA OUT TANK US!!!!!! LOL

Lol the refs are giving us this game

More like helping the c's tank

HOLY **** WE WON A GAME!!!

Wow Celtics, didn't even get a shot up?

WE FINALLY WIN!!!!! Ok lets lose the next 10

Stevens in the huddle: "Guys, do you want to play with Andrew Wiggins next year or not?"

Happy they won, for their sake Any other team we would've got blown out though

The true tanker is thinking right now, "we're going to miss out on the worst record by 1 win"

O but the tank is still very strong. Trust me we are in NO danger of losing our draft pick!!

So this is what winning feels like Smile

We need to trade Fat Baby for a 2nd rd pick or something .Anything to get rid of him , no team is gonna give us anything of value for him

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Orlando, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Orlando, Away

Post by Outside Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:36 pm

It feels like I've seen this comment for every game against a team with a sub-.500 record.

There is no way to express how much I despise the idea of tanking and how it has infected the media and the average fan.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Orlando, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Orlando, Away

Post by beat Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:40 pm

Outside wrote:
It feels like I've seen this comment for every game against a team with a sub-.500 record.

There is no way to express how much I despise the idea of tanking and how it has infected the media and the average fan.

Tanking to get a pick??? Unless there is a really no brainer head and shoulder above player out there, to gamble that you will get that top pick is sort of a longshot at best. I like the DA style of acquiring assets, then looking for the right deal to bring in veteran talent to put around the talent we have.

In that case we are in pretty good shape.

beat

beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down