Comments From The Other Side - Raptors, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Raptors, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Raptors, Home

Post by bobheckler Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:20 pm

DeRozan gets a night of rest.

I’m kind of pissed that they’re not going for it. The 50-win thing I could understand for the health of the players, but I would think the 3 seed is worth fighting for.

Can we trade coaches with the Celtics?

Raptors motto : Never ever get tired of beating the Celtics.

Hah, green stuff reminds me of the Celtics, even f***ing grass looks like Celtics, that's why my garden is full of dried weed.

It's really nice to watch the Celtics' "patterns in motion" offence, too. Watch T. Ross go around so many screens he gets dizzy tonight.

Trashquez gonna get a lot of run tonight........

Let's get some revenge against the Celtics for that last loss..

Lets beat these no name scrubs

This is the game that could end our 50 season hopes. I fear Isaiah Thomas.

We need to eliminate these no name scrubs .. I'm trying to see PG and the pacers play the hawks/cavs not the boring Celtics

Comments From The Other Side - Raptors, Home QK4vh2t
EFF this coach. Hope we make him cry

Boston has made the playoffs and will purposely tank this game, ain't no way in hell they want any part of the Cavs, they gunning for the Hawks and have a chance to upset.

I think we smoke Celtics regardless if they are tanking or not.

Wouldn't it make sense for Boston to throw this game so they face Atlanta instead of Cleveland?

Celtics look like the vet team and we look like the sixers.

I thought the C's would blow us out. These MFers are fat and sassy

Jonas "Butter Fingers" Valanciunas

Can JV stp bein **** garbage

Klow is washed up

Who left Avery Bradley wide open on the wing?

the Boston announcers are the worst in terms of asking any questions. Those 2 old idiots have Danny Ainge sitting and can't muster up a single question. It's to the point where Danny looks akward being there Laughing

Did they just announce Iasiah Thomas as the 6th man of the year?

lets blow these scrubs out and give Heinsholm an ulcer

They keep losing Avery Bradley. JV's had to guard him a number of times now

Stevens again clowns Casey.

Brad Stevens > Casey

Brad Stevens is good.

Brad Stevens is a f***ing genius. Just wow!

Brad Stevens is the full package isnt he. Wow

Man, I wish we had Brad Stevens

How the hell did Boston make the playoffs? All they do is foul and brick 3s.

Boston pumping in that fake crowd noise

How the Hell is Zeller man handling them on the boards

Ross is pure garbage man

omfg smart outrebound 2 idiots

I really like Turners game. Since starting in Boston he's finally found his niche

I thought Sullinger was done for the year??  (MY NOTE:  Unfortunately, I think he is)

I don't think I can take Paul Pierce knocking us out 2 years in a row, if we get Washington, we have to beat them.

Their guards foul every possession, we'd never get away with that because we don't have a reputation for "tough defence"

Watch Lowry's defense vs Smart's defense. It's night and day.

This is why the raptors will never be as good defensively as the Celtics. Refs don't let them play like Boston.

No the reason is we take plays off. We don't pride ourselves on our defense, and are very inconsistent.

Seriously? Blowing a lead to Boston..... oy ve...

Veteran team is playing less tough and physical than this young team. Casey needs to figure it out.

Whole team is trash except DD, DD has to go full 2007 LeBron mode

Boston's simple man-to-man/switch on the perimeter defense is so much better than our over-help/hedge BS.

Zeller the latest in a long line of scrubs who show up against the Raps

Tyler Zeller really out here trashing JV with that +13 rating.

Can't believe we are on the cusp of 50 wins and the refs are rigging it for some scrub team

boston is allowed to foul all game..it's pretty simple..if you foul every play the definition of foul has to change. smart team.

The Celtics arent really scrubs doe...

This BOS team is playing much better than the Bucks or Wizards though since Feb

Agreed. Boston had a crummy start but they've been playing +.500 ball for a while now

It would be wonderfull if Lowry decided to guard somebody... that'd be just swell. (MY NOTE:  this is about as close to bitter sarcasm Canadians get)

Add Marcus Smart as a new certified Raptor Killer

Lowry is trash

Smart has ice in his veins, great pick by bos

Why are the Celtics allowed to yell at the refs but if the Raps yell we get a tech??

Looks like the Refs respect Turner so a foul will come our way soon

Everytime Stevens calls a timeout I get nervous.

IT looks like a 12 year old thug.

Brad Stevens is an amazing play caller

this team is seriously evaluating my loyalty to the Raptors

Boston gonna go with the Evan Turnover Iso.

Stevens going in for the game winning cold blooded Evan Turner **** layup

**** the boston equivalent of hansborough just dropped a game winner on us.

Toronto raptors? More like the traveling circus

Evan Turnover :🙏...

WOW the Raptors hacked Boston hard on that and no foul call

brad stevens is going to **** us..

Dodged an and 1 there with Zeller getting hit in the face

Jae Crowder?

Wow what a shot.

WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARDS!

Can't til if Crowder or Faried

OH... Wow.. CROWDER??

Lol the Celtics did it again

I have no complaints about that shot... What a shot that was...

I just don't even care anymore. This team, absolutely hot garbage.

Boston just screwed themselves and gave us some help.

It's ok. Boston fans needed to see a game like this. They're going to be swept by Cleveland anyways.

Lol. The only reason why I'm not extremely pissed about this game is because that last shot was crazy. We defended that so well. Also it was Crowder of all ppl. He's not even that good of a shooter. The basketball Gods are really with Boston this season. it's almost like us last season

Exactly. They are having the sort of season that the Raptors had last season. They've got a bit of wind under their sails, but like the Raptors, they will hit a few bumps. While they do have a better coach, and have plenty of draft picks available for the next few years, they still have yet to grow into a legitimate elite team.

Then again, they are on the right track. Props to the Celtics on a lucky shot.

Good coach but crappy roster. Evan turner and Isiah Thomas play really well for Stevens. Stevens is the anti-Casey, good strategy and reduces the inefficiency from his players. A team with Turner and Thomas shouldn't be getting good shots

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down