Surgery will NOT be necessary.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Crowder Has Left ACL Strain Empty Re: Crowder Has Left ACL Strain

Post by wide clyde Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:49 pm

Lets hope that this injury does not linger for very long

This guy was a joy to watch play since arriving from Dallas.

wide clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:00 pm

http://www.csnne.com/boston-celtics/report-crowder-diagnosed-acl-sprain

BOSTON – The news on the injury front for Boston Celtics forward Jae Crowder was about as good as can be expected, all things considered.

Team doctors determined that Crowder suffered a sprained ACL in his left knee during Boston’s Game 4 loss to Cleveland.

Crowder was hit in the face by Cavs guard J.R. Smith and fell to the ground with his left knee twisting awkwardly in the third quarter.

The injury could have been a lot severe and potentially impacted him this summer when he becomes a restricted free agent.

The Celtics are expected to make him a qualifying offer and afterwards attempt to sign him to a multi-year deal.

Crowder has said on more than one occasion that his preference is to remain with the Celtics.

“But I understand this is a business,” Crowder told CSNNE.com recently. “But things have been good for me here, the team is definitely on the rise and it would be nice to keep it going. But like I said, this is a business … we’ll see.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:25 am

All things considered, Crowder is definitely my MVP of the Celtics for the period of time he was with them.  It would be beyond dumb to say he's my MVP because he's my favorite Celtic.  The fact is that he's my favorite Celtic because he played like the MVP.

I'm still completely mystified as to why two Cleveland players deliberately committed dirty fouls on Jae when he had nothing to do with the Olynyk-Love dustup.  Stone Hands Perk and Jellyfish Reptilian Smith can both go directly to hell, without passing Go, as far as I'm concerned.  Without being specific, I hope the Cavs get taught a lesson in the playoffs, although I won't see it because I wouldn't deign to spit on the tv set when those slimewads are playing.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by steve3344 Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:07 am

sam wrote:All things considered, Crowder is definitely my MVP of the Celtics for the period of time he was with them.  It would be beyond dumb to say he's my MVP because he's my favorite Celtic.  The fact is that he's my favorite Celtic because he played like the MVP.

I'm still completely mystified as to why two Cleveland players deliberately committed dirty fouls on Jae when he had nothing to do with the Olynyk-Love dustup.  Stone Hands Perk and Jellyfish Reptilian Smith can both go directly to hell, without passing Go, as far as I'm concerned.  Without being specific, I hope the Cavs get taught a lesson in the playoffs, although I won't see it because I wouldn't deign to spit on the tv set when those slimewads are playing.

Sam

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/27/report-cavaliers-stated-at-halftime-plan-to-avenge-kevin-loves-injury/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:50 pm

Steve,

I heard Max' quote live, but I haven't mentioned it because, frankly, I didn't want to believe it even though I'm usually ready to accept anything of a negative nature about a Lebron team.  If Max was being 100% factual, I would think that mentioning the experience to the league office would be no more ill-advised than publicizing it on television.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Outside Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:20 pm

Who in the Cleveland organization would tell Cedric Maxwell, of all people, about revenge plots discussed in the Cavs' locker room at halftime?

If this information were to come out, wouldn't it be far more likely to come from a Cleveland source than a Celtic one? That part seems curious.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down