Comments From The Other Side - Warriors, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Warriors, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Warriors, Home

Post by bobheckler Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:44 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/12/comments-from-other-side-warriors-121115.html

I would disagree with the notion that DLee will be a huge factor this game. I don’t see that. He’ll be playing against three superb post defenders and a very good defensive team that can break him down defensively

Yes, but there's always his Leefense Dray might steal his lunch a few times tonight

Ole-e-fense? i'm trying to come up with something here. Ole+lee+defense. Ole-e-fense is the best i got.

Avi Lee Because he has no D

I bet he will surprise you and have a good game. Remember that we are not a great rebounding team, and Lee used to always go extra hard against the Knicks. I expect him to come out strong against his old team tonight. So maybe not a "huge" factor, but a factor nonetheless

This game will be about IT vs Curry...Curry struggles against smallish guards on defense and IT knows Curry's game better than most not named Chris Paul and Kawhi Leonard

Definitely THE Mother of all trap games! Everyone is going to have to step up, particularly the bench! A resurgent Celtics thought of as top 4 in the stronger-this-year East!

The dubs can match the Celtics defense but our offense is magnitudes better than theirs. Question is how much we lose either without klay or with a diminished klay.

I'm not sure that I would call this a trap game if we lose This is a young, talented squad, we are injured and tired. That's just a hard game, not a trap

This is the first time I’m feeling like we should be underdogs this game. Celtics are hot, they have players that can match up with ours, they are feeling confident. we’ve got some injuries, illness, and we’re in the 6th game of a 7 game road trip.

Celtics just barely beat a pathetic Bulls team Hard to say how good they really are honestly. I guess we’ll see.

Pathetic Bulls team that beat the Spurs, Cavs, Hornets, Thunder, Pacers, etc? Mmmmmmkay.

I hate KO, he's been good at subtely dishing out dirty cheap shots Don't forget Jae Crowder, another dumped on Marquette guy that was left for dead since day 1 in the NBA

Boston is a pretty good group of players with an excellent coach. I could see how these guys could beat a Warrior group without Barnes and an injured Klay (and Bogut?).

In a shocking turn of events the bench steps up and kills them 134-93

hm they force turnovers and score on the fast break dangerous game definitely, especially given the last few Celtics- Warriors have been very close games too.

Can Steph guard Bradley Seems to me Curry is usually in foul trouble against IT

But Celtics have Isaiah Thomas And know Warriors killer since his Kings days

Not gonna be easy in Boston They are good,but we are better.

Ima be surprised if we win Brad Stevens might be the third best coach in the league, they play us tough healthy.

Ian Clark defending Thomas? Uh oh

Whoever IT is guarding should go off. I love the little guy, but he’s been one of the worst defenders in the league thus far.

The C's backcourt is just bad at defense if Smart and Bradley aren't both healthy

I expect a Draymond double tech with either Sully or Crowder

Why doesn’t CSNBA broadcast player introductions like the Celts do?

These Carroll look alikes always seem to have good games against us

DLee is gonna drop 30 on us...

If he's out there scoring 30, it's near automatic he gives up at least 40.

Bogut is too slow on the pick and roll defence, Bradley is having a field day in those pick n rolls

Bradley is on fire!!

I hate to say it but this is curry's fault so far, missing a lot of shots but having a tough time stopping Avery too.

This is gonna be a dog fight

One too many extra passes, letting the Celts recover on defense

Amir God-son

Celts announcers suck

The place is rocking

Boston announcers up 5 points: "Early going, it’s all Celtics!"

Tommy Heinsohn is a Boston treasure

It is weird seeing Dlee clapping cheering For the other team

Bradley is playing really well

Bradley getting all the lucky bounces

Bradley is going Curry mode

Curry is working hard just to score

Maybe Lee can do a quick wardrobe switch and pitch in some paint points.

Amir off the floor for Lee. It’s like a freaking Yin-Yang

Who is James Young?

First piece in the Nets building of C's Dynasty

That random dude that goes hot

Stevens playing Lee to spite us right.

Boston won’t be hitting these shots the whole game. That said, refs are really bending them over right now  (MY NOTE:  Even Dub fans could see the bias in the refs)

Can we survive the Speights minutes?

Mo is the worst player in the NBA

Dubs shoot worst all year and lead by 1

Tell me who out of the Celtics reserves gonna stretch out the floor for them though? I think Boston is one of the better teams. They may as well win this game and no shame in that but who on their bench scares u for instant offense?

No matter the score, if we don’t get Steph blocking Lee and then Lee getting mad at Steph for it, then I think we’ve all lost.

Mo is less a liability on defense and more a piece of radioactive waste that gives everyone cancer

Just got in, how is DLee doing?

Helping us to get the win

Sullinger's got such a big ass

Crowder has the weirdest looking front jersey

This may end up being the first game in which Curry is a -MINUS on the floor

Avery is doing one hell of a good job defending him

Lol the Celtics announcers "ARE YOU KIDDING ME" shout on that Isaiah charge

That foot was in. Fortunately, unreviewable.

They are blinded by all those stashed picks

Hahahah who’s the old angry guy on the Boston telecast?

The guy who built the NBA

Yeah they have a right to boo IMO that wasn't a foul

Celtics announcers do not like the call I have to agree, unfortunately

Heinsohn do this world a favor and retire!

Carroll lookalikes always kill us

I actually think the Boston commentator is right to be annoyed.  (MY NOTE:  Honestly, how often do you see repeated comments by opposing fans about how Tommy and Mike are right about saying the refs have it in for us?)

Bradley is getting away with a **** ton of contact. I wish the game was officiated like that on the other side as well.

Thank God Bradley played in the east… But I am sure Doc Rivers can’t wait to get Bradley on his team

Nah, he would take minutes from his sweet baby boy

Anyone wants to punch scalabrine's face

Brad is known for making great 2nd half adjustments..and our coach is Luke

That shouting Celtic announcer is getting on my nerves

Love the hair. The two-tone Mohawk, man-bun on Kelly, the Slick Watts memorial headband on Thomas They can’t beat us (knock, knock) but they can out coiffure us.

My feed switched to Warriors feed for some weird reason

An intervention by god

are these refs amateurs

The reffing is a bit weird tonight.

Could a meteor just land on Boston after our flight out?

Amateur refs loves travel calls against Celtics give em that

THAT WAS AN ELBOE BY KELLY

I can never believe how Lee can yell in refs faces like that

This is just good old Eastern Conference basketball right here.

Someone kill this comentater

Even with no klay or Harrison we shouldn't lose to these eastern conference losers even though I like the young Celtic team

Boston may have been right on that DLee foul

looks like Mo will get more thumbs down than anyone... by a staggering margin

Freakin Lee with 10 pts (5-7), 4 assists, 4 rebs, in 13 minutes...

traded the wrong power forward...15m or not

Curry is off his game credit to Bradley

Oh now they call the fouls on Bradley

Turner came out of no way to block that

Celtics got all the momentum now and are playing some very aggressive defense

Turner playing dirty with that leg trip

Just live with anyone not named Thomas or Bradley shooting

Stevens reminds me of Kerr.

They are really playing well on Steph. Absolutely hounding him.

Big mistake by Thomas trying to go one on one against Livingston whose probably one of the best one-on-one guard defenders. We got a break there.

I rather lose to Milwaukee than these a holes

Wow brad Stevens is a good coach

thast twice KO shoves FE and FE is charged with the foul

He learned sneakiness at Gonzaga.

Make IT play defense

Bradley's fouled out Yay

Bradley is gone. This is huge.

Bradley is out But had himself quite a game with 19 points and shutting down Steph. Heck of a player.

Olynyk really hurting us.

Olynyk is an a-hole

Watch out for Olynyk Remember he tore Love’s arm out of his socket. Wouldn’t be surprised if he tried something on Dray here.

Hey. Be nice. We wouldn't have been champs if not for no Love

2 terrible buzzer-beaters from Thomas

IT still loving the time he won the pac-12 championship for the Huskies with a 3 pointer with 1 millionth of a second left.

Gotta give Boston props, this has been an ugly defensive brawl. The kind of game they probably wanted to make it.

Think we got away with a foul on IT there.

I'm surprised that wasn't and And 1 for Crowder.

Should have been

I want this nightmare to end

Tonight is Win or Bust Tomorrow everyone rests. F*** the streak.

Bogut is horrible

Big call right there Wow, FTs!

I like how the refs let Green play w 5 fols

But take out Bradley We got lucky again

Someone go steal brad Stevens' clipborad

Here you go Milwaukee..

Comments From The Other Side - Warriors, Home On-a-silver-platter

We live in the line So I guess Celtics fans said ref gave it to us

Just happy those Boston guys won't get to celebrate today

I’m glad they fought and won this one. Isiah Thomas annoys me.

We got so lucky to get that game. I'm still amazed. I still think Curry getting the foul instead of Dray saved us. We don't win with Dray fouled out in TO

As for them, they're a good team. Olynyk had a career game! Turner was a beast in the clutch. And we caught a break with Bradley fouling out, he was playing really well.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down