Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home, 12/17/21

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home, 12/17/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home, 12/17/21

Post by bobheckler Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:32 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/12/comments-from-other-side-warriors-121821.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE: the comments here are exactly what you'd expect from spoiled Dub Nation. What's really funny is how they turned on Steph in the 2nd half. In the first he was the GOAT and in the 2nd he was dead fish wrapped in yesterday's newspaper. My favorites, and sidebars, are in bold. Which are yours?

We should win this game but it has some disaster potential with respect to COVID.

Don’t forget Horford/Grant Williams and schroder all out also

This is going to have to be won on defense, again. That starting five just looks abysmal offensively outside of Steph. If i were the celtics i would just ignore everyone else, take my chances with whatever version of wigs shows up.

We can all agree that the Warriors biggest weakness is defending against centers, and the Celtics two best centers (Horford and Williams) are out of the game in health and safety protocols.  So if there was ever a game where the Dubs could take advantage and play small ball they way they want, this would have to be it.

Wrong williams, Rob is still playing, Grant is more of 4

A fun drinking game for the Dubs v. Celtics matchup:
Take a shot of your favorite alcohol every time Tatum or Brown willingly passes the ball or makes a play for another teammate (late shot clock bailouts don't count).
Take a shot every time you see some chemistry or teamwork between Tatum and Brown.
Take a shot every time you see Schroeder play like the $90million contract he thinks he deserves.
Welcome to sobriety.

Tatum has never had a bad game against us sigh

He’s never been locked down by moody

there’s a first time for everything.

C’mon Three Point King, stunt on these hoes! Give some assists to Moody too!

Are moody shorts on inside out? I can see the tag

Was Looney cursed as a child? You will never be allowed to dunk unless you pump fake first!

4pt play for Curry. I think these refs have forgiven him for giving them a technical at this point.

Celtics having some GOAT CURRY for dinner

This celtics team got no plays lol

I know Tatum is supposed to be the better player but I'm more worried about Brown tbh

Steph is cooking the Celts early!

Haven’t watched Jaylen Brown in a while. He seems pretty small. Smaller than Wiggins and more like Moody’s size.   People here wants to trade for him to play SF for us? Other than his 3 I don’t think he will help us more than Wiggins?

"Marcus Smart. When he makes one, it makes both coaches nervous" lmaoo that was a nice one Bob I'll give ya that  (MY NOTE:  Different 'Bob', obviously)

And two “ bad “ shooters are good against us, there’s a shock

Its unfair that the Warriors have the 2 best players between the two teams in Curry and Wiggins

Boston aint shooting like this on 3 the whole game lol

so we got the scrubs making 3s on us like clockwork

Celtics playing some good D, but Stephs gonna give em some even better.

Rare refs W. Curry actually getting calls 😳

Wow Steph getting calls?

Richardson always plays well against us

I know it’s so annoying because his team always complains he’s a scrub but I swear he always hits his shots vs us lol

ofc marcus smart decides to ball out against us smh

Doris has a crush on Steph

Maybe now that Curry is officially the GOAT shooter he’ll get the foul calls. Sure seems like it so far in Boston.

Doris is going to talk about Curry’s strength all night, isn’t she?

Richardson seems like that one reckless kid who would hurt himself and other regularly playing basketball

BTW this version of Jaylen Brown? I dont know this version of Jaylen Brown. I wonder if BOS fans have soured on him a bit if this is what he's bringing game to game   Way different than he was at Cal and early in his career

From cal, he came in as a big 2 way wing. In Boston he turned into an iso scoring blackhole. His defense has slid alot the past 2 seasons.

How long has it been that way? I was still helping out at Cal when he did his one and done.. and he had fire, he was the biggest energy guy we had despite being the most talented. What'd they do to him??

Brown hasn't been a plus defender for a couple of seasons now.  He's gotten by on the reputation from his first few years.
(MY NOTE:  I disagree.  Both my eyes and the stats say otherwise.  He has a 108 Defensive Rating, and that's not bad)

not bad, gotta stop these dudes from making their 3s tho

FREEDOM COOKED SHORTSTEPH

Tbf kanter is a bit of a bucket.

Listening to the announcer yell FREEDDOOMMM when he scores is hilarious.

Enes freedom lmao

Nothing says "freedom" like telling people who disagree with you to shut up.

Boston getting a ton of calls

Pritchard looks like they just picked him up after buying a jersey from the team store

Not gonna lie Pritchard on Chiozza is a pretty good matchup 💀

I've always maintained that the Celtics, as built, wouldnt ever be much more than a playoff entrant.. Tatum's way too isoball to be a pure lead, and he was always given first billing

26 for the Celtics is suck a complainer.

Nesmith is b**chy. How is he going to act like he didn't foul there. he hit belli on the arm during a layup. just man up already

bullying these leprechauns

If we manage to blow out this healthy Celtics team with Jaylen Brown and Tatum, Celtics is officially trash  (MY NOTE:  "Healthy"?!  We only had 11 players suited up last night!)

the bad thing is we’re getting calls on a nationally televised game. means refs are gonna f*** us next half.

Celtics just have no size or defensive anchor.. the amount of rebounds and inside points we've gotten is crazy

Celtics have fallen off a cliff the last few years

Warriors Wiggins is on the same level as jalen brown

Who had Wiggins out playing Tatum AND Brown in Boston?

Celtics what is you doing

Celtics depleted roster cant handle our D

Celtic fans acting like that dunk was a 20 pointer 🤣

Is Boston not good? Da**. Smart, brown, Tatum? Thought these dudes were legit

I love these refs so much.

Steph getting calls. We're in the twilight zone folks.

feels like Steph has had more free throws in this first half than he has has in the last 5 games combined  (MY NOTE:  Maybe because that's a nationally televised game?)

Celtics fans complaining that Steph gets every superstar call… it’s so laughable 😭💀

Marcus Smart with the Christmas spirit giving us all those free throws

Lmao that Boston fan looking goofy as f*** for calling Wigs a fraud clownclownclown

I hope we can keep Boston under 100pts tonight and clamp down on defense. They are a sneaky team that can jump back into the game quickly, we gotta stay on their throats

I am warning y’all, get ready for the refs to sh** on us

Listening to these Boston announcers and I just realized Scal was a former GSW assistant.

Scal is a hilarious color commentator.

The Warriors look like garbage. What is this play?

Almost forgot this was a prime time ESPN game. Surely the refs are going to make a run Wink

getting murdered...ALL CELTICS

LOL Boston in the bonus already 😂😭

Dray had to lean 45 degrees to hold off Robert Williams…made it real tough to recover on Jaylen Brown there

we have 3 warriors under the hoop and williams beats us

Kerr is giving the game away here in the 3rd

Gotta make it close because it’s on national tv. This happens literally every time we’re on ESPN.

Annual beat down vs the celtics

Nothing like the warriors blowing massive leads

Change my Mind: Tatum is the Carmelo if this generation, and Jaylen Brown is better than him

Stephs finish at the rim is straight awful this season

Boston getting every big rebound and 50/50 ball.

Steph missing wide open threes ugh

Hey did you guys know that steph and Jayson Tatum will be wired on Christmas day

Smart's aggressive defense is going to have to cool off with 4 fouls and 17 minutes to go.

Marcus Smart has killed us all game, just really aggressive driving the ball.

The fix is in

So this is what a home whistle looks like. Wish we got that

I think it’s scientifically impossible for us to not have a close game vs the Celtics

Trash 3rd quarter warriors

Man I really though jayson Tatum would be a top 10 player by now

Steph gets no love bruh.

5 fouls on smart that's huge

They need to target marcus smart. As soon as he checks back in get him his 6th.

Can't wait for Smart to foul out

if it wasn't for Smart's foul trouble i'd say we'd definitely lose this game, cuz Steph played the full 3rd and we were trash the whole quarter. now he's going to sit, where is the offense coming from?

Maybe trap Tatum? He the only one cooking us right now

FREEDOM IS THE BEST NAME EVER ENES DONT EVEN NEED NO NICKNAME NOW

Wait, he's now Enes Freedom? I thought he was Freedom Kanter.

Freedom gets locked down

If you told me the celtics were making the conference finals a few years ago I’d be like get out of here   What a mess of a team

Boston fans are insufferable. What tf is with all the screaming and wailing  (MY NOTE:  It's called "supporting your team at the arena".  I live out here, been here since 1992, bay area folks are too cool for school)

Tatum plays like Kobe offensively with half the ability to make tough shots

Tatum gets away with offensive foul every time he drove to the rim

Celtics fans saying Curry gets every call in their game thread 😂😂

tired of Steph missing wide-open 3s man, feels like he's leaving 9-12 extra points off the table every game

Smart always balls out against us

celtics are way too disciplined to fall for split actions tbh

Marcus Smart win or lose gets a game ball, that dude plays hard. respect

steph misses multiple layups per game now

As I said, maybe the decline has begun. I call it as I see it.  (MY NOTE:  best team in the league by almost any definition and "the decline has begun".  Unreal)

man steph hasnt been efficient for a while now

Tatum us not that guy

We know Brown or Tatum would play hero ball the next few minutes here, stick Dray on one guy and Wiggins on the other one?

Smarts a change of clothes away from looking like a homeless guy

Da** I'd love to have Smart on this team.  He just plays with such heart.  Pure hustle.  

Both Brown and Tatum wants to be a hero there then oh sh** that’s doesn’t work let’s make the pass

i do appreciate the celtics concussing our players

Flop gets a call. Elbowed in the mouth. Play on… great job refs.

Give Smart that Oscar

Annoying game, glad that one's over.

Imagine crying about the refs after getting carried by them all game.

Too much ref slander, that seemed like a completely fine game. Warriors had several opportunities to really put it away early and just couldn’t.

Steph curry really has to step up his play. It’s getting super ridiculous now.

i thought he played fine. celtics just had the momentum in the second half

He shot 38%, got fouled out and had 6 turnovers. No, he hasn’t played well. He hasn’t played well the entire month.

Refs were all bleed green.

I don't know how Marcus Smart has gone this long in the NBA without someone punching him in the face.

we held Tatum to a bad 4th quarter, i thought he will explode given the way he scores in the 3rd

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down