Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Home

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Home

Post by bobheckler Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:54 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/12/comments-from-other-side-heat-123016.html

This place is packed before tip off. Boston loves it some sports.

First time at the TD Garden. Impressive turnout by the #Celtics faithful for a 10-23 Heat team. Place is packed

Waiting for us to get to the very bottom of the standings hole like

Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Home Tumblr_n47d7f7uFv1rt5pgzo1_400.gif.94e68b576f7dfe64f4e5de928c992a8d

The last L of 2016 Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Home Default_laugh

Only the Nets (1 game below Heat) and the Sixers (2 games below Heat) are between us and the bottom of the abyss in the NBA. Those two teams are formidable foes when it comes to losing...gonna be tough to catch them.

Let us pray that they start winning some unexpected games while we continue to swim at the bottom of the barrel

Going to tune into to Bos commentators for this one, for the lols.

I feel bad for Spo. I have a hard time watching these games at all. He has to watch them, what, twice?

We are hitting rock bottom, just can't be worse

Tom Heinsohn's commentary makes me want to stick icepicks in my ears. ****ing guy wants a foul called on the Celtics' opponent on literally every possession, and he disputes EVERY call that benefits the other team. Guy takes homerism to a whole other level.  (That's 10x World Champion MR. Heinsohn to you, loser)

Inserting scrubs into the starting lineup reduces the probability of a win by 87%.

Tom Heinsohn sounds like Toll Booth Willie from that old Adam Sandler cd. Lol

I don't know why, but I hate Brad Stevens.

Maybe cause he looks like this guy?

Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Home Totallymad

I'm not hating on Brad Stevens. He was a bad ass coach with Butler and doing his thing in the NBA. He coaches the right way. Cant hate on him for that.

Tommy Heinson is a funny guy.

Heat shooting 57%...this is like a dream.

TD Garden is my favorite arena for the Heat to get a road win in. Sucks that Heat wins there are so few and far between.

Ok I don't know if I can continue watching this Celtics stream. They are the worst homers in the NBA

Josh Richardson is so similar to Avery Bradley.  (MY NOTE:  Except that Bradley is First Team All-Defense with more DPOY votes than any other guard in the league.  Other than that, yeah, they're clones.  Idiot)

We should've asked for Isiah instead of Tragic.

What a front runner. Bitch Horford had 6 vs the Cavs.

I really like Jaylen Brown.

Uh oh GG sighting

Gerald Green about to murder us.

Horford making things very difficult with the way he stretches the floor.

Guys EZ in the 3rd, we r tanking !

Don't worry they’ll let Boston have a 20 something to like 2 run late in the 2nd or early 3rd. Spo has special lineups just for that.

Olynyk flopping like Bill Laimbeer

Floppin' O'linnic

Olynyk fourth season ? Damm how time flies . Just remember seeing this kid in college

The Celtics look like a team on the second night of a back-to-back.

WS got gifted, that was a charge

Geez man, when IT gets cooking; he's dangerous.

Boy i dislike isiah thomas

Ok now, we need to cut this winning **** out. We better not win this game.

I guess the "Tank" is on hold today ?

Damm this freaking short guy

Thank god for IT

This ****ing guy IT

This is what IT does in the 4th quarter. He's elite

Didn't we have a chance at signing IT last season? Or was it me having a dream ?

Not last season. But we could have traded for him instead of Goran.

Under no circumstance should you leave IT.

Man, we're out playing them. If it wasn't for the stupid midget. Oh well

Thank god for Isaiah Thomas

Still plenty of time to get the momentum back and win this game. Or lose... I don't know anymore.

Fun fact, nobody here wanted IT over Dragic. Maybe one or two but I don't recall

Boston has a bad problem with head shots

The Heat about to give IT 50 points soon. Yikes...

Damn IT holy ****

This bastard dropped 50. Go ahead take the damn win. I wanted to tank anyway Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Home OgxIAAh+QQFCgApACwAAAAADwAPAAAIKwBTCBxIsKDBgwgTKlzIsKHDgSIEAmjI4eDEghkkpnCQ4uLDjwU5agT5MSAAOw==

50 freaking points , this freaking shorty

Wow Isaiah Thomas 50 points !!! 26? In the 4th....

Midget goes off for 50 pts this only happens to Miami...meh

I was pushing for IT. When Dragic forced the Suns hand I thought Suns were going to build around Thomas not sell for pennies on the dollar.

There you go. Most against it because he's too short. I never thought he'd be this good. He's averaging more than LeBron. Maybe 4th in the league after this game at 28 ppg

Heat played good today , that amazing midget is just something else.

It's crazy that a 5'9'' guy dominates against some of the best defensive teams in the league. 44 against the Grizzlies, 50 against the Heat.

Top 3 in the Lottery after tonight!

A real go to scorer is the only thing that separates these two teams

Averaging 9 FTs per game at 5'9 is truly impressive. He is a complete player now. Well on offense.

Whiteside for the past 2 or 3 games has looked like a player who just don't care anymore. His personality scares me. I don't like players with a bad body language that looks disinterested during games.  (MY NOTE:  That probably started after Riley f--ked up the DWade signing, you just didn't notice it until it became clear to Whiteside that you suck and are going to suck for a while)

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Home

Post by jrleftfoot Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:47 am

Bob, I hear what you are saying about Whiteside, but there are lots, maybe even a majority of players, the big guy in Sacramento, for instance, who would probably play better on winning teams. That`s human nature. There are far fewer desertions from the advancing army than from the retreating troops. If he plays up to the quality of his teammates and you have a good team ,hooray for everybody.
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down