Comments From The Other Side - Pacers, Away

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Pacers, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Pacers, Away

Post by bobheckler Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:07 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/03/comments-from-other-side-pacers-31516.html

He won't get it But Stevens should probably be Coach of the Year. What Kerr/Walton and Pop are doing is great, but Thomas and Crowder wouldn’t get much play on either team. Plus, he’s figured out how to get near average production out of Mr. Steal Yo Girl Evan Turner on a team that’s going to win upwards of 50 games.

Great guy, great story. It’s impossible not to root for him.

I agree. I really like what he’s done. I used to think that the NBA coaching hierarchy was Pop, Carlisle and a bunch of really good ones like Brad. Now, I’m thinking of putting him up there with Rick.

Maybe even above Rick.

What’s the game plan again?

Have Ian drive to the basket, and shoot FT’s all night…….

Chuck and Pray

Pacers hellbent on "winning" that turnover battle

Boston shot gets stuck between the rim and backboard, Slick "Everytime you play a team from Boston there's air missing from the ball."

It's so easy to see why they are the 3 seed and we are the 7 seed. They play SO MUCH smarter.

Jeez, Evan just hit a tough shot.

I’d give anything if we didn’t make the playoffs. Because we’re just not good enough, and I’d rather miss them than be swept out in the 1st round………

I’d rather us have the better pick than finishing on the outside looking in…..

I just never feel like a jumper by Monta is ever going in. Luckily, the Celtics have Marcus Smart out there to match.

Always nice letting up a three to someone who's never put up a shot in the NBA before

This Clarke kid's going to need to get stronger Couldn’t move George Hill off of his spot in the post, haha.

Every time I hear "European" it makes me sick. We invented basketball. Every good thing about basketball started here. Yet, the Europeans figured out a way to take an extra step going to the basket and it's the greatest thing since the jump shot. Most guys travel when they do it.

Wasn't Naismith a Canadian?

This team has never met momentum it couldn’t stop…..

So supposedly the Celtics had Draymond Green top 3 the year he was drafted. Which is a load of shit because they passed on him twice.

Sounds like somebody is leaking BS to make themselves look smart.

That's how I feel about everything that’s "leaked" about the Celtics post-trade deadline. "(shrugs) We TRIED to get Paul George and Jimmy Butler! Can’t help it the price was too high!"

'It was Carmelo!' ‘It was Kevin Love!’ ‘It was Dwight Howard!’

Gotta be an Ainge tactic.

Same success rate as Morey's Lebron tactic.

It’s hard to say which front office is more annoying. I think it’s safe to say they both have the media in their back pocket.

Thomas causes a lot of problems with his speed and quickness.

We played great defense against him in the 1st half. He got a lot of bail out calls last qtr. Paraded to the Ft line. He's shooting terribly (28%)and still has 18

Yeah, but he also has 8 assists. He draws guys to him and then dishes off.

Brad has every right to be pissed at the officials. Officials have been horrible all night.

I'm not sure being a contender and starting Monta Ellis is compatible.

Lol. Rozier shooting 3’s.

I’m still baffled why Bos picked him that high.

Smart. Double Entendre

Brad Stevens should have some input during those 2 picks although I’m guessing those 2 were more Ainge picks.

Rozier has the makeup of a workout warrior. I’m sure a lot of teams were impressed to a degree jusst don’t know how many would’ve taken him as early as the Celtics.

Not having Jae Crowder to guard PG hurt Bos tonight.

I would love to draw Boston in the first round. They are decent, but that's our best chance of an upset. Only person that scares me on that team is Brad Stevens

Be careful what you wish for..

3-1 on the season vs Bos. Honestly out of any of the teams ahead of the Pacers, Boston is definitely the team I'd like to match up with in the playoffs.

I'll take my coach over yours for games that matter for $500 Alex. Frank has such a bad playoff record. Lmao

And the Celtics have really gotten a chance to prove themselves under Brad Stevens in the playoffs too. His point is so valid. Haha.

Both Brad Stevens and Frank Vogel are excellent coaches so I wouldn't bet against either of them.

This site has a history of crapping on the Celtics so I'll save this thread just like a few from the off season where everyone said Boston would be under .500 and Monte Ellis would be MVP

Its the leftover resentment for all those years where the building would be full of green jerseys when playing the Celtics.

This was a good solid win. BTW, where was C.J. Miles? Not that I missed him but why wasn't he there?

C.J. Miles had a Upper Repository Infection (Cold?). You know me, I didn't miss him at all. His shot has had the flu for 70% of the season, was dead for a month.

I hate watching Isiah Thomas flop around and get all of those calls. Just because the guy is tiny, doesn’t mean every touch is a foul.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Pacers, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Pacers, Away

Post by bobc33 Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:27 pm

The Pacer fan says the refs are favoring the Celtics? I've seen everything now!

Back to top Go down