Comments From The Other Side - Bucks, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Bucks, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Bucks, Home

Post by bobheckler Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:34 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/04/comments-from-other-side-bucks-4816.html

In Milwakuee Packers >Brewers>Admirals> bucks is the priority

More people will tune in to watch the Brewers 4th game of the season over watching the Bucks final games in a losing season.

Hopefully we lose. Celtics by plenty.

Go other team.

If bucks lose by less than 20 ….. It will feel like a win.

Another game where the Bucks get outscored from the three point line by 24 plus points.

Let's go Bucks!!! I hope we win!!!! (And by "win" I mean gain in the Tankathon standings….)

Celtics can chill so this might be an easy win...

Why? They need to win to keep home court

Now that's a first quarter Giannis and Jabari score 27 combined points on 14 shots. And Tommy Heinsohn is drooling over both of them.

We're winning 76 games next year.

Wow. No defense on Sully.

Thomas is going to tear Ennis apart

Monroe you baboon make the assist play

I can't wait until I never have to watch Monroe play on the same team with Giannis and Jabari.

Monroe kills all the joy of this team.

Amir has been on his ass most of this game.

Would you guys do Monroe for Smart and salary match?

Where do I sign?

Smart kinda sucks but yeah.

Objectively speaking, would anyone be surprised if giannis topped out as the best player in the league? I wouldn't trade him for anybody in the league. Not Davis. Not KAT.

Boston was choosing between Giannis or Kelly O. I can see the attract to Kelly O. With his long hair and headband, who wouldn't be intrigued?  (MY NOTE:  As i said on the Game On thread, if there is a player in Kelly's draft that I would have MUCH preferred Danny to pick instead of Kelly it would be The Greek Freak, not Gobert.  Gobert is strictly defense while Giannis can do SO much more.  Wait 2 years for this kid and you'll see.  He's still only 21 years old and is still growing into his body.  He was 6'9" when he was drafted 2 years ago and has grown 2" and added 25# since.  He's a 6'11 point guard on offense and can play 3 and 4 on defense.  If he adds another 15-20# over the years he'll be able to do a decent job of even defending 5 against all but the biggest centers)

Vasquez bricked that shot so bad the Bucks should lose a point.

The Zeller's and the Plumlee's are the Hatfield's and McCoy's of the NBA.

Zeller is looking active tonight.

There's a lot of white people there.

Henson gets pushed around so easily the refs actually assume he is flopping.

So we have two centers out there to protect the rim and be physical, but they can't protect the rim or be physical. Cool.

I think they might have better depth than we do.

Why does Monroe think falling into a defender is a foul?

Monroe is slow as molasses.

Kidd sees things differently than the rest of the developed world, I am certain of that

Sully is mega Greg Monroe

Rough call there. Smells like a home town call.

Sullinger. The ultimate stretch-mark four.   ("Stretch mark 4".  Man, that's funny.)

Monroe is pathetic

This team is pathetic, look at Monroe and the rest, anyone besides the core suck so hard is sad to watch

Monroe should GTFO. He is cancer like Knight...

Monroe ruins my Bucks nights

The only good thing about Monroe is his defense.  (MY NOTE:  Monroe's defense?!!  Egads!)

Let's take a poll. Would you guys rather complain about the Bucks winning tonight or the Bucks losing tonight?

I'd rather complain about reading complaints that make me complain in a condescending tone.

Giannis might need 50 for us to win this one.

Avery Bradley is locked in defensively on Giannis suddenly.

Watching the Celtics is weird. They don't necessarily have any players that I'd be really excite about, but they all play smart, are organized defensively, and look incredibly well coached. It's like the anti-Bucks.

They are a great example of the importance of coaching.

Definitely. The coach is the star of that team. Swap coaches with the Bucks and we'd probably swap positions in the standings.

Why R. Vaughn playing so much time and take 15 shots per game??……….he is a d leage player ….nothing more

fools, study on the mistakes - clever, study on others mistakes - Kidd doesn’t study absolutely!

Bucks have no hands.

Is it possible Vaughn has the Madden curse even though he's never been on the cover of Madden and he's a basketball player?

Do the Bucks know that you get three points if you shoot it behind the arc?

LOL, we finally get a stop..then Monroe bounces the rebound off his finger tips and out of bounds. **** moron who doesnt even try

The first quarter was really fun.

Monroe and Parker are both such horrible defenders.

Trade Monroe for a sandwich. Would be the best deal this franchise has ever pulled off

Sullinger looks like he ate Dino Radja.

Guys pls tell me that there is an easy way of getting rid off Monroe....

You ever see "Making of a Murderer"?

Tyler Zeller having a game... He'll be a Buck next season (Schwatz client).

Smart you flopper.

Kidd steals time from Milwaukee Bucks! #firekidd

When did Zeller get good?

I miss Middleton so much

I don't. We'd win games.

This season fell apart when Jabari cut his hair.

Jabari's D is comically terrible. I've honestly never seen anything like it. Feel a screen? Stop moving.

I don't like to make excuses for players, but I honestly, truly believe that our (and his) defensive woes begin with the system.

We have to thank Smart's flop for getting Giannis some well needed rest. Smile

The last play, Olynyk was driving the lane and Jabari turned his back and ran away from him.

The cameramen are trolling the Celtics.
Seriously how many times did the show Olynyk and right after Giannis and back to Olynyk again?
It's like they are saying:
You picked him...
They got him...
YOU CHOSE HIM(Close up to his hairstyle)!
They got him(Giannis stats)
Olinyk travels(You got this)....
Giannis sitting on the bench(They got this).

Monroe and Jabari standing under the hoop guarding....? Eachother, apparently.

If we didn't come out for the fourth would anybody even be mad?

If every Celtic became available this summer, what's the most you'd pay for any of them?

I'd throw a lot at Avery Bradley

Yeah, I figured he'd get the most interest. But no one is tossing a max deal at Bradley? Right? Maybe 12-15 million under the new cap?

Kidd’s "schemes" are unwatchable without Giannis in there distracting us from Kidd’s terrible brand of basketball.

Monroe simply can't defend.

YES! Another winning night! The Knicks and the Magic both won!!!

I'm going to Tankathon to see if it's updated. I'll be hitting reset until it does.

We're a lottery team with Mids and Giannis. We're Lakers level without them.

This looks like the Globetrotters vs a junior high team.

Wow this current lineup no Jabari no Giannis. We have stopped stealth tanking and went full on tank.

They'd be in if we weren't down 20+.

Henson talking trash as we're getting blown out.

Acutally I am good with this. I would be more upset if they were winning.

We don't even foul other players well

This is the longest game ever. Watching this is like a Chinese torture chamber.

You guys are masochist for not turning this one off.

Definitely was a showcase game for Tyler Zeller. Kidd has to be ready to throw 4/50 at him after tonight.

Marcus Smart's best attribute so far in his career is his ability to flop.

That was ugly. Somebody tell me again why I should be excited for next season.

This regime has been doing a great job. I can't wait to acquire more guys like MCW, Vasquez, and Monroe while trading away useful players for absolutely nothing.

Isaiah Thomas showing Giannis love while talking to Telly.

No worries. This is all a part of Hinkie's plan. The Bucks will continue to get worse to get better. Trade Giannis for 3 1st.  (MY NOTE:  Call Danny.  He has tons of 1sts)

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down