Comments From The Other Side - Bucks, Home

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Bucks, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Bucks, Home

Post by bobheckler Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:41 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/02/comments-from-other-side-bucks-22516.html

Crowder should prove to be a real test for "Point Giannis". As far removed as can be imagined from the tandem of Randle and Bryant he faced against the Lakers defensively. (MY NOTE: He looks impressive, but his stat lines are often very similar to Turner's)

This is one those games…where you’re reminded what it’s like to play against a real basketball team.

A confident team that plays elite perimeter D The Bucks haven’t faced one of these in a while.

I know it's in our better interest to lose but damn I hate the Celtics.

Expecting the most Bucks thing to happen and we barely lose on the back of Monroe being featured and wrecking Jerbeko and Olynyk and all the other white dudes in Boston.

Celtics are really damn good. I'm surprised we even beat them the other week.

Curious to see how Giannis does running the point versus borderline elite perimeter defenders (i.e. Smart, Bradley and Crowder). On the flip side, Monroe is likely to have another big game against Zeller and Olynyk.

Did Jim just call Thomas a pocket rocket?

**** Boston. Other than Thomas, a bunch of average players well coached.

Jabari is playing weird tonight. No chance this nixed Kidd trade involved him and he found out about it?

Eat that crowder.

Need to box out boys. That's Amir's game.

That felt like the most extreme example we’ve seen this season of Point Giannis. Too bad he’s going against a great defense/individual defender in Crowder

Monroe should be in, nobody on that team can defend him.

Refs are too whistle happy tonight

Monroes paint defense is atrocious. Isaiah Thomas does the same thing ever time.

Anyone else listening to Boston's commentators by chance? One's a homer, one's more honest.

Homer is going pretty nuts over no foul for Thomas on that last steal and attempted layup. "YOU GOTTA CALL A FOUL THERE-ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? Done that twice for Thomas already, the first he said "YOU GOTTA CALL THE FOUL FOR THE LITTLE GUY!"

So Jabari fouled Thomas on the last possession but at least he went up for the ball The possession before that he jumped out of way…of Isaiah Thomas!…

Our patented "hey everyone, we're going to pass it into Monroe now" play is one of my favorites. I especially like how we telegraph it, wait for the defense to respond, then force the pass anyways.

I think it looks pretty obvious monroe's heart isn't into "this" anymore. Why it's pretty fricken stupid we kept him after the deadline when he's just been a bad fit for this team. Think trading him would've looked a lot better if we're going for the whole "look good for future FAs" thing

Monroe's defense is beyond awful.

Should've built around Crowder and Monroe IMO.

Bucks defense is awful, but Boston runs some pretty stuff to get layups.

14 for Crowder. He's going to have 40 tonight.

Brad Stevens is a hell of a coach

How the **** did the Celtics lock up Crowder last summer for 5 years $35 million with the cap about to blow up? That has to be the steal of the century.

The Tank is powerful tonight...

MCW is really REALLY bad at playmaking.

and just about everything else! yay!

Whistles and Tech's being thrown around like confetti in. this one

At some point we'll realize Thomas can shoot Any minute now

JOB is Draymond-lite.

More like Draymond-free.

I don't understand these rotations at all. Did Kidd just decide that were not even going to try this game? Is he blowing off steam vs owners?

When do we play the Lakers next? That game was fun.

I really hate the Celtics. Like a poor man's Warriors

Why is Monroe attempting to guard Thomas at half court.

Isiah Thomas v. Monroe in the paint is a mismatch in favor of Thomas...what?

Novak losing his shooting ability because he's on the Bucks is such a Bucks thing.

Sullinger looks fat.

If McW can't post up Thomas, then what good is a 6'6" PG.

Keep posting Thomas up.

Plumlee getting tore up by Fat Sully.

That Thomas is much better than MCW. Couldn't we have gotten him in the trade?

Dunno man, with our length we shouldve killed Boston on the paint and play miles better defense...

I can't watch this crap. Refs are really taking the momentum out of the game for us.

Our core is not as good as the C's core. That is depressing.  (MY NOTE:  They have #2 pick Parker, the Freak, Monroe, Middleton, a former ROY and their core is not as good as ours.)  

They are older which helps. Also think coaching is responsible for 90% of their team being good.

Brad Stevens is doing an amazing job. I wouldn't switch players with Boston right now.

I don't give a **** how well Monroe can score with his post game. HE IS A BLACK HOLE in the paint... Worthless....

When did the Celtics re-sign big baby Holy cow sullinger

He is morphing into Oliver Miller.

man this is rough. We cannot keep in front of Thomas.

Boston hasnt lost at home in like 2 months, our guys get shook easily on the road. Obviously we were going to get blown out tonight

This is pretty much the basketball equivalent of a cold shower.

This is still a game...say whaaa?

Milwaukee... Where the three ball goes to die. 2-9 on the night.

We just can't guard Thomas Oh and if I see Jabari stand under the hoop and watch Thomas hit another layup I’m going to kill someone.

Look at how many good shots the Celtics just passed up on that one possession compared to trash we run once we get the ball.

Fat Sulinger gets away with a lot of contact.

Sullinger: Comments From The Other Side - Bucks, Home SxO1t2x

Still waiting for Marcus Smart to show me anything.

Turner looks much smaller in the Celtics uniforms.

This **** midget my god

Why does no one jump up to contest IT's shot? It's like they let him shoot because they feel bad for him

Dude jumps so quick.

You gotta wall off Thomas

Why is Middleton guarding IT. I thought defense was MCW's specialty?

I would've traded MCW to NO for some Mardi Gras beads.

I hate Thomas but mostly because he's on opposing team.

Would be nice to have a PG like that.

MCw cant defend, cant pass cant hold the ball, WTF can he do ?

Turn the ball over

Boston with 18% from 3 , that is disgraceful

Forget guarding him That pass he made for that corner three was amazing.

What an amazing play by Isaiah.

How does he ****ing do that

Thomas just knew he had to throw it in the corner

Oh wow we give up a corner three

That pass was insane

Thomas has burned us alive

Going by that last play, Giannis was pretty frustrated with himself. Drove the length of the floor to lay it in, down 7 with 7 seconds left when he should have dribbled out the clock. Celtics didn’t look very pleased with him, rightly so

Giannis stat hungry

Good loss.

I told ya'll we would lose. On to the next one.......TANKS Back on

Biggest sequences of the game and we give up a wide open corner 3 and then get a wide open brick from MCW. Sums up our season/team.

That was a ridiculous pass that took a lot of effort to get around those two guys... Not nearly as bad as a lot of the other threes we have given up this year.

Boston is extremely well coached. Isaiah Thomas is underrated purely because of his height.

I have no idea what Kidd is doing at this point in terms of rotations.

My guess is that wins aren't the top priority.

I'm expecting Kidd to make a comeback and show these guys how to play point. That's the whole reason he got his hip fixed.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Bucks, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Bucks, Home

Post by Outside Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:59 am

Dunno man, with our length we shouldve killed Boston on the paint and play miles better defense...

This is the one that gets me. I've only seen the Bucks play twice, in their two games against the Warriors, and they were really long and caused a lot of trouble defensively. They should be like that every night. I gave Kidd credit for the Bucks surprising performance last year, but he's got to shoulder the blame for this season.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down