Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Home, 11/12/21

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Home, 11/12/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Home, 11/12/21

Post by bobheckler Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:15 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/11/comments-from-other-side-bucks-111221.html

by FLCeltsFan

Can't wait for Grayson to turn into prime Middleton and take the helm as the Celtic Killer

I have a dream that one day we will see five starters on the floor together

Pat will score 50 tonight

Were gonna be Swiss cheese in the paint

Weird way to say we’re gonna shut these b**ches out

If we win this we have as many wins as the almighty Heat.

**** these guys. Must win!

Giannis is out.

Barf. I was looking forward to watching this. That sucks.

Semi Ojeleye revenge game? I know for a fact that he's circled this one in his calendar.

I guess Giannis stopper Horford can take the night off

One good thing about Giannis being out tonight is that we won't have to hold our breaths everytime Giannis drives to the basket when dirty Marcus Smart is guarding him.

I can't stand Marcus Smart. That said, I would be kind of hyped if we traded for him at the deadline like we did for PJ last season lol.

I’d potentially be in on a DDV/Nwora/Hill for Smart and a pick type deal

I wouldn't be hyped about trading Donte, but I would deff do that deal as well.

Semi’s revenge is a dish best served cold…

Really getting sick and tired of watching these games minus 3 or 4 starters every single game. It's getting old real quick. The bench is complete trash and we do not need to see more minutes from them.

I think this is either a win or a loss.

Kalaitzakis 30 point triple double game, or not. I predict one of the two outcomes.

Pat C homecoming and Semi’s revenge. I predict a Keyser Söze like destruction of the whole Celts franchise.

If anything they game planned for Giannis and now they don't know what we'll look like offensively

NFL advertised start time: 12:00

NFL actual start time: 12:00

MLB advertised start time: 7:10

MLB actual start time: 7:10

NBA advertised start time: 6:30

NBA actual start time: 7:00

One of these things is not like the others.

Pat on Robert Williams? Bold strategy Bud

Wonder how many paint points boston gets tonight. There's not one player active that can protect the rim

Those Celtics uniforms are putting a hurting on my eyes.

the celtics jeresy's look like they lost the real ones and hastily added duct tape to some generic ones they found in storage

we're going to murder them lol

Da** was Horford not able to post up Semi?

Semi isn’t good at much but dude is strong af

Celtics +30 on rebounds tonight. Defense looks good but Celtics playing terribly. How can you not drive vs this?

Luckily they have no low post players.

Wtf i thought Hubie Brown retired

His consciousness merged with the broadcast system.

These Celtics jerseys are painful to watch

schroder vs portis tonight

Lowkey I’m pretty annoyed were playing the Celtics on Christmas and not the Suns.

Ayyy let's go. The refs working for us tonight

Refs are filling in for our subs lollllll

At what point do we start getting concerned about the Jrue contract or do we just stare at our replica rings for the next four years.

Not sure, I'm thinking I should get a replica ring though.

That senile sounding commentator that keeps on saying stop shooting 3 is annoying

We gotta survive these minutes right here

You mean all 48 tonight?

Tatum pushed jrue more than Bobby pushed Williams

Semi playing some elite defence each possession. We just got to rebound.

This seems like an awful Friday night crowd

This is the most boring crowd I've ever heard

This crowd is so dead. lmao

These Celtics uniforms are... something

Does Tatum ever play well against us? I swear I’ve never seen him have a good game

He's scared of deer obviously

Refs on our side or just bad

1/11 from the 3 point line and we are even after a quarter. Not bad at all.

Out shot and out rebounded but NO turnovers (Boston has 5) has kept us in it. Good quarter

Can we stop trying to iso against horford?

They have so many good to great individually defenders yet they play with no urgency at all. Even Smart looks half asleep. They probably have bad lockeroom vibe. The arena is dead silent too. We have an opportunity to steal a game here.

Celts look careless

I'm confused on how this Celtics team just keeps looking worse year after year

Continued talent attrition + Tatum & Brown don’t really make their teammates better

Tatum’s ego grows year after year and passes less and less

They don’t really play like a team. Tatum and Brown typically are 90% of their offense.

Hubbie is a bucks fan lol

100% haha. You can tell the celts kind of gross him out

Ime Udoka looks like someone who'd play a basketball coach on a late 90s UPN show

Always bizarre to see Jabari on another team…

Celtics should be destroying us but we are winning the things we can control like turnovers and fouling. Can’t really do much about rebounding. If we can hit some 3s we could win this thing

How bad is Josh Richardson nowadays

Marcus Smart is such a b**ch lol. This Celtics team is trash

Pretty impressed by Semi tonight.

All of the Celtics' jerseys just look dumb this year. The lil things they've done to them, just make them look weird.

Celtics leading in 6th chance points

Schroeder, Smart & Richardson are such streaky/unreliable floor spacers to have.

If I were a Celtics fan I’d be so pi**ed to be losing to this injury-decimated squad

Celtics might have a chance to win a game in a playoff series vs the bucks if we miss 3 starters.   They are that good  (MY NOTE:  I believe this is what is called "damning with faint praise")

Poor shooting from deep so far, but quite the solid start overall. Leading the full-strength Celtics down our top 2 players is hilarious.

That’s like the 10th iso horford has shut down

Semi got dawg in him

I can't believe how sloppy Boston is.

The Celtics deserve to lose and we deserve to win this game.

Same old Celtics. Some individual talent that doesn't play well as a team. They'll be making some moves.

Celtics uniforms are terrible.  And how bout that big white name patch on the back.  Stick with the classic uniform!

Denis Schroeder is really bad.

How did Hubie not score a role in Lord Of The Rings?

Boston should win this game by 20 but I guess we’re deep

Shroeder’s whole game is a straight line drive and we’re just giving it to him every time. Where is the help

George and Al trading bricks talking about the old days.

Pretty impressive pass by Smart ngl.

That might be the best assist I’ve seen.

Semi has some insider knowledge on the Celtics

Jrue is a more sane Marcus smart at this point.

Where's Mamu?    DNP-Not an NBA player?

need horford to keep playing us into the lead and allen to stop playing us out of it

The strudel gives me PTSD from the time he was running circles around John Henson

Just think, all those bandwagon Bucks fans don’t remember what it was like watching these kind of games on a nightly basis.

This is kind of pathetic on the Celtics part. I wouldn’t expect this bucks lineup to stay anywhere the Celtics starters. For it to be this close is really bad for the Celtics.

man hood seems long. he’d be such a good addition if he could still ball

I see Brick Holiday is back. In a way I admire how he doesnt stop.

Schroeder layups killing us.

I don't like him but Marcus Smart is so good man

Tatum always hits lucky a** threes against us

Hubie Brown is a Bucks Stan lmao

Boston is straight up dumb. They’ve wasted so many possessions trying to hit highlight step backs lol they could have put this shoot away like 8 minutes ago.

Double Tatum here and dare someone else to shoot. Live with the result

Incoming lucky Tatum shot

Regardless of outcome, Boston is so unimpressive despite all the talent they have
Two things:
When healthy we are the best team in the league with Grayson playing like this.

The Celtics suck lol.

Absolutely shocked Tatum didn't bank a prayer three in there

This is only reinforcing my belief that Boston sucks

Tatum could pass a lot more

Tatum with an absolute short-range brick to end regulation.

Semi does not like the Celtics

Tatum and Dennis stay forcing themselves into step back daggers. Praise the lord.

I'm glad Dennis f***ing Schroeder decided to go off for 34+ tonight

I hate the Celtics

Tatum has no bag. All he does is dribble around and try difficult fadeaways. Don't get me wrong, he's pretty good at it sometimes but dude needs to be more versatile

an iso tatum 55 ft from the basket was best case scenario. glad that dude isnt ours honestly. hate the way he plays.

He tries to play like Kobe with half the skill. Maybe one dat he turns into a top 10 player but he’s really overrated right now.

Celtics are really close to choking an easy game, against a team missing half their roster, which would be extremely embarrassing. They blow a 6 point lead in the space of a few seconds and they have the last possession.
And what do their fans do? They shout louder.

Tatum is a chucker lol

How can NOBODY guard Dennis Schroeder tonight?

Schröder >>>> Tatum

Why do we always let a scrub have the game of their life against us?

Tatum and brown are real talents but they only take tough pull ups, never pass, and never attack the basket. It doesn’t matter if they average 50 together they will always have problems.

getting killed by dennis schroder is not what i would have predicted

Why? He is exactly the kind of player who feeds on teams without rim protection.

When shroeder hits threes and holiday is less than 10% from range..

Hurts to get Schroded

Think Giannis and Kanter will hug at the end?

All I got out of this, is that Boston is only as good as our bench.

My takeaway: Celts should be a pretty straighforward sweep if we meet them in the playoffs. They are quite bad.

Brown will get them a game but yeah,no nba team takes worse shots than them.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down