Comments From The Other Side - Memphis Grizzlies, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Memphis Grizzlies, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Memphis Grizzlies, Home

Post by bobheckler Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:46 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/12/comments-from-other-side-grizzlies_28.html

REVENGE!

This could get ugly.......for the Celtics. Go Grizzlies!

isaiah thomas 5feet 9 and 27ppg WOW

Conley is scared to get torched by Thomas again tonight!

Every time Conley gets hurt it's money wasted off that insane contract :/ get well soon Mike, again. These contracts are gonna be the death of good ball in Memphis. And Parsons is resting? Wow man he has already been resting all season and he's already missing a game to rest? Waste of 90million. Pathetic

I tell u what... Back in the day Jordan played flu broken toe sprained ankle and these cats can't even play a whole season cause some little pain..Please. That shows u who wants it the most.

I don't understand how these guys have been together for so long and they look lost. No chemistry it seems

Memphis most over rated team in nba

Getting killed on the boards, can some one jump instead of ball-watching?

Getting killed on the boards by a team that sucks at rebounding is embarrassing.

Refs are on something, our guys upset, Celtics flopping, Grizzlies getting no calls, this game is getting hard to watch, they keep hitting our guys [ My take:  At this point the Grizzlies had 8 free throws - Celtics 1]

43-32 game over, fat randoph sucks

They r destined to get smoked.Not even watching 2nd half

Isiah Thomas is shitting on these guys.Seriously,they just cant stop a 5'8 guy without fouling him.Next Iverson

What's with our commentators saying "you gotta be kidding me" and acting like every shot they hit is a fluke, no, our defense is just bad. Celtics are hitting shots they always hit.

Celtics wear skirts! WTF Grizzlies?

Wow, bailed Harrison out on that play... I'll take it.

This 6pt deficit feels like 16 or 20.

Great F play, set up the bricklayer for a shot to bring it to a one possession game, why don't we just hand the ball over to them?

We are pitiful hopeless and broken This team is a joke we will never be an elite team u have 3 guys in Conley, parson and Brandon wright should be collecting disability checks not grizzlies check

Ummmmm let's give Chandler Parsons a rest.... Why he hardly ever plays! This is too funny!

Get rid of Harrison and ZBO for that matter. This guy just lost us the game. Nice pass to Smarts btw.

Carter was getting pushed around quite a bit. I was surprised Vince didn't get in a altercation

Boston is good team, but this team (the 2016-2017 Grizzlies) is definitely a step back from last year which really sucks.

Really in the bigger picture, this is not a major loss. But it suckssssssssssssssssssssss

Not to be argumentative, but all of these losses will be "major" if we are one game out of home court advantage or one game out of the playoffs! Boston is a good team, but the Orlando loss was terrible.

Free throws lost them the game. There is no reason to lose twice to the Celtics

Gut this team and release these scrubs.. And I don't care what these country bumpkins gotta say about it .... Never will win a ring with a shooting guard who can't shoot . (MY NOTE:  Good thing we've moved Smart to PG from SG, huh?)

This fanbase has the worst fans. Bunch of bandwagoners who will support a player one day and hate them the next

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down