Comments From The Other Side - Bucks, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Bucks, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Bucks, Away

Post by bobheckler Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:31 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2017/01/comments-from-other-side-bucks-12817.html

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”-Albert Einstein actually wrote this about our defensive scheme

For the record I.Thomas's 3pts record for this season is 9/13 against Cleveland.
Just throwing it out there...

Bringing my 4 year old tonight. Been lowering his expectations all week. But he still thinks they'll win if Giannis plays well. Afraid he might learn what it means to be a bucks fan tonight.

Good luck stopping IT.

Giannis needs to step up. He sure hasn't looked like an All-Star starter ever since he was named an All-Star starter.

Ls...Ls everywhere. Good god is IT gonna torch us. Probably drops 50 on our guards.

Knowing Kidd, Thon gets a DNP tonight

Expecting but to be fair he gave three quick fouls when fresh, imagine under the fatigue of playing back to back.

He played 8 minutes in total, if he is fatigued he must change job

60 seconds - foul #2 Thon Very Happy Very Happy

Somewhere Larry Sanders is smiling.

Hate that the Celtics have Brooklyn's pick in the draft. Adding a top 3 pick, ugh. It's like back in the day when the Lakers somehow had two #1 overall picks, despite having Kareem, and were able to get Magic and then James Worthy with those picks.

They have a good coach, so this is a bad matchup for us.

Probably a close game throughout but then IT takes over in the 4th and the Bucks take the L.

Will be interesting to see if Boston goes right at Thon. I know I'd post him up every possession if I were the Celtics. I'm not expecting a break out performance or anything, but it will get me to watch.

So Plums has been benched twice after signing a $52 million contract. The Bucks' need to clean out everyone from the FO and start over.

Thomas is going to do some very bad things to our guards If you thought Lowry was bad, wait to see us try to guard perhaps the quickest guard in the league. Hide your kids, hide your wife.

Celtics are a very good team and it will show.

Omg Marcus Smart you f***ing flopper.

This ship is sinking fast! 42 points given up in the 1st QTR! Houston we have a problem......

I just woke up..... Not sure if that 42 by the cletics is a halftime score. I must be still in the middle of a bad dream if that's a first quarter.

Corner 3 attempt, offensive rebound, corner 3 made - straight out of Kidd's defensive playbook

Crowder is getting easy looks.

The Boston guys were laughing at how historically bad we are at defending the corner 3s before they actually hit their 3s tonight. Kidd is that much of a clown and everyone knows it by now. Stevens is outcoaching him from the tip.

The tank is fully on now. Time to embrace it.

a swedish folk dance by jonas jerebko

Thomas gets the worst ticky tack calls simply for being a midget. He's even worse with that stuff than Lowry.

Our offense is should be called Mr. Personality, because it's UGLY.

Anyone bitching about Delly in this one turned up with a preconceived notion.

He sucks. Deal with it.

Is Olynyk a good defender? I haven't seen a lot of him, but I really like how he's defending Moose in the post (flop aside)- seems like he's done his homework and not really letting him feel the body behind him when he tries to post up high.  (MY NOTE:  HEY COWENS!!  Bucks fans who have nothing against Olynyk are applauding his defense)

Boston is just missing their open threes. Same reason we were able to clip the lead vs Toronto. Our defense is still getting lit up.

The Celtics have a lot of actors, really like Brown though.

Some of these foul calls

classic Celtics. that's why everyone hated them in the 80s too. And the biggest weasel/flopper on the team is actually the GM.

You think the Bulls have the balls to trade Butler I think it would be best for them long term but fans would kill them

The Celtics would be UNSTOPPABLE if they only have to give Bradley, Brown, 2 BKN draft picks. Cleveland & Golden State tier.  (MY NOTE:  I disagree.  Too much)

Yeah, at first I didn’t think so, but that would probably be great. I don’t even know if they would have to give up Bradley honestly. 2 Brooklyn picks are gold.

I wish we could trade Kidd for Stevens

Henson is now bodied by Olynyk......

Kidd is counting his final days. He is Brad Stevens bitch tonight not that it's hard anyway...

Kidd: "keep giving them open 3s, they're gonna start missing"

I'm getting to the point of where I was during the Larry Drew season. Rooting for losses.

AM i the only annoyed how easily Boston players flop ?

Good defense there. They missed the wide open 3.

Fail for Fultz
Fall for Ball
Unnecessary trappina for Ntilikina

Comments From The Other Side - Bucks, Away Icon_hy.gif.pagespeed.ce.uFhZA8ym9z

Olynyk schooling jabari off ball.

Kelly "Sandbag" Olynk

Enjoy the great Bucks defense!!! Chasing. Now the Celtics player is standing alone at the rim with 3 players running towards him. Wonderful!

Good sportsmanship from Malcolm to dribble until the Celts could get everyone back.

Giannis is better than any of their players, but i would take like 4 of their players over Jabari right now in terms of impact

Slanted by tonight's performance?
I think it goes
Giannis>IT
Jabari>Horford
Crowder>Moose
Then I think it’s a wash. And we might overestimate the Boston guys because Stevens gets the best out of them.

you’re forgetting Avery Bradley. And I strongly disagree about Jabari being better than Horford. He is less conducive to winning right now than Crowder, and Moose is less than Horford.

Is Olynyk the center we need?  (MY NOTE:  Hmmm.  Who do they have that we would want?  Not you, Cowens, I know you'd give Kelly away for a box of half-eaten Krispy Kremes)

Well, he certainly shows up to play against the Bucks, just like every other mediocre talent.

Wouldn't say Olynyk shows up against us as much as its the bucks make it easy on mediocre players often.

Why is Giannis afraid to attack in transition?

Floppers! Floppers everywhere! I don't like him going at Marcus Smart.

Both him and Jabari are afraid because the Celtics are great floppers and they get all the calls so far.

And Kelly Olynyk posts Henson up 3 feet under the basket.

Lmfao Henson is literally the only player in the league who Olynyk could do that to

Henson makes Olynyk look like Shaq

Maybe there is a tall guy in the stands that Kidd can have play center.

Brogdon needs to lay one of their fools out. So floppy.

Man, Snell must be one strong dude to throw a nuggety guy like Thomas around with just a gentle touch with one hand.

we contested a corner 3!!!

Good pickup, am assuming Kidd will let the players work out a suitable punishment.

Our best defense is when the other team misses wide open shots.

I hate Henson so much. Can we go back to draft day 2012 and just take, I don't know, a chocolate lab dog instead? Something to keep spirits up in the locker room?

Jabari/Kidd for Cowder/Bradley/BK 2017 1st/Stevens

IT is pretty amazing

It's the Isiah Thomas show.

Gotta love Brad Stevens.

that's a good timeout, take notes kidd

Even White Mamba calling out Kidd's scheme.

DET and CHA both lost tonight. We're making the playoffs whether we like it or not.

Jabari couldn't hit the ocean from a boat.

We need a quick creator like IT who can get into the paint and break down the defense.

How come every teams bigs destroy ours (MY NOTE:  And we were without our starting big)

I think any chance of the Celtics trading for Monroe has just disappeared (MY NOTE:  Can't disappear if you never existed in the first place).

How in the **** world do you let Zeller get that offensive rebound?

Watch a well coached team is kind of depressing. Like a rugged Butler team out there. Everyone knows their roles.

A good team takes advantage of the Celtics mini slump. Not us.

How the hell was that not a foul on Isaiah? That's such BS, that's the exct call he gets just for being a midget

We should teach our guys to just fall over and maybe we will get all the calls.

Hey, our D is taking away the 3 now....problem is we're now leaving guys wide open under the basket.

Every time the Bucks get some momentum the Celtics call a timeout. SAD!

Doesn't Stevens realize that he should let his team fight through it?

Jabari is really messing up his trade value

Amir Johnson is fine.

For such a big guy Marcus smart sure squeals a lot

You can't stop Marcus Smart. Turns out.

F you Thomas you brilliant bastard.

When you're rolling with Terry and Beasley in crunch time, you may have issues.

The difference in contact it takes for us to get a call in the paint vs them is just laughable. You literally can't breathe on Isaiah without a foul and we're getting hacked every trip down

The reason why I think we'd have a great chance against Boston in the playoffs is, if Middleton is back, they can't hide IT on defense. Also, IT is amazing.

Isn't he just. The best guard play I can remember this season at least.

I get he gets all the calls and all that, but Thomas has really played a hell of a game. 37 points on 16 FGAs, 8 assists and only 2 turnovers. Deserves to be an all-star.

Did you see Jaylen brown stare down Giannis?

They have nobody to defend monroe. Fascinating game.

WTF is that hair Marcus?

It distracts everybody from realizing how much he sucks.

Smart is trash. Hope Nowak reads this.

Moose for Crowder, Bradley, Brooklyn pick. Who says no?  (MY NOTE:  Comments From The Other Side - Bucks, Away YTKd82zSAuXVKbCHrGj5_Star%20Trek%20Patrick%20Stewart

I am genuinely surprised that Thomas missed that.

Jabari has the lowest IQ I've ever seen. Giannis has to be demanding the ball in those sort of situations.

Can't believe IT didn't kill us.

Who thought IT was missing that 3? Probably nobody.

Jabari is really messing up that trade value Might need to do more calculations

Crowder was in great position/stance to take the charge. Parker shouldn't have left his feet.

Marcus smart needs some proactive

Delly is the worst starter in the NBA.

Amir got away with a travel.

Really scared what Kidd will draw up

Expect the worst possible play. Maybe a monroe 3?

A Marquette team with Crowder and Jimmy Butler finished in 9th place in the Big East.

Oh great, know it's up to our league-worst inbounds play.

Ok, the FO needs to explain themselves - if we are tanking, we should know. Keeping Delly and Parker in, terrible.

I wonder how many liters of sweat happen during each game

And then they foul the 90% FT shooter on consecutive possessions.

If we are tanking it’s fine, just TELL THIS TO US SO WE DON’T EXPECT WINNING.

We are tanking Don’t expect winning

They didn’t have Horford or Avery Bradley….

As bad as Jabari has been here tonight, I wouldn't trade him for Boston spare parts...

So you don't want Jae to be your bae?

Baited into hope once again.

Delly's been annoying with his ball domination but that's 100% on Kidd. He should know better.

It's flat-out ridiculous. He gets used like he's Steve Nash sometimes.

They're both white, foreign PG's who played college ball in the West Coast Conference. They couldn't be more similar!

Next game I'll opt for a romantic comedy featuring Matthew McConaghey

Whoopie!! Then we lose again. Keep losing and get a good lottery pick plz!! Kidd you suck!!

If the FO thinks we should tank, that’s fine by me, they know better. But if we’re indeed tanking, I/fans need to know it so I want watch another game before 2020, when (hopefully) we will have forgotten tanking for good. We play bad basketball, some players looks like they don’t appreciate they are NBA players, and our lineups make so little sense sometines.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down