Is it odd to you that IT has never been heard to endorse the idea of Cousins coming to Boston?

3 posters

Go down

Is it odd to you that IT has never been heard to endorse the idea of Cousins coming to Boston? Empty Is it odd to you that IT has never been heard to endorse the idea of Cousins coming to Boston?

Post by wideclyde Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:43 am

In reading a bunch of different stories relating to the Cousins to New Orleans deal, I kind of had a thought relating
to never hearing or reading of Thomas (an ex teammate even) and an attempt to recruit Cousins to Boston.

Thomas is our number one recruiter (although he does not write the checks) and I find it odd that Cousins has
not been mentioned (unless I missed it) by Thomas.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Is it odd to you that IT has never been heard to endorse the idea of Cousins coming to Boston? Empty Re: Is it odd to you that IT has never been heard to endorse the idea of Cousins coming to Boston?

Post by dboss Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:23 am

Considering that DA said he did not want disruptive players it is not surprising to me. Maybe IT actually understands who not to recruit.

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Is it odd to you that IT has never been heard to endorse the idea of Cousins coming to Boston? Empty Re: Is it odd to you that IT has never been heard to endorse the idea of Cousins coming to Boston?

Post by jrleftfoot Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:27 am

For whatever its worth, Thomas said in October , 2016, that it would be great to have Cousins as a Celtic and that he would not be a problem because of their mutual respect. I don`t have a link, but it was in a Sporting news article referenced in NESN. Hardly matters , since that ship has sailed.
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down