wideclyde
kdp59
swish
cowens/oldschool
bobheckler
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Celtics are getting a max free agent this summer...maybe - Page 3 Empty Re: The Celtics are getting a max free agent this summer...maybe

Post by swish Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:20 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:
swish wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:They have different roles and Jerebko can defend, if KO isn't hitting shots or 3's, his primary job, hes useless. Lately hes been pretty useless, he looks really awkward and his balance is so terrible. Jerebko's primary role is defense, hes more a 4, KO has more size, is a limited 4-5.

Can you offer any facts that suggest that Jerebko plays a better defense than KO?

swish

my eye test, if you can't see that.....

I hear you cowens - I bow to your 20/20 vision.

swish

swish

Back to top Go down

The Celtics are getting a max free agent this summer...maybe - Page 3 Empty Re: The Celtics are getting a max free agent this summer...maybe

Post by cowens/oldschool Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:04 pm

swish wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
swish wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:They have different roles and Jerebko can defend, if KO isn't hitting shots or 3's, his primary job, hes useless. Lately hes been pretty useless, he looks really awkward and his balance is so terrible. Jerebko's primary role is defense, hes more a 4, KO has more size, is a limited 4-5.

Can you offer any facts that suggest that Jerebko plays a better defense than KO?

swish

swish

Thanks Scholar on this one my eyes show me its obvious, hope you don't mind if I call you the Scholar Cool Cool Smile Smile

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by swish Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:11 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:
swish wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
swish wrote:

swish

swish

Thanks Scholar on this one my eyes show me its obvious, hope you don't mind if I call you the Scholar Cool Cool Smile Smile

Heck no - what ever is cool for you is just fine with me - but in the real world I'm best known as the BIG DUMMY.

swish

swish

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:21 pm

swish wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
swish wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
swish wrote:

swish

swish

Heck no - what ever is cool for you is just fine with me - but in the real world I'm best known as the BIG DUMMY.

swish

Lol me too !!! thank god somebody up theres likes me

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:36 pm

If Boston brings Yabu over Jerebko is definitely gone.  KO is on and off just like a faulty circuit.

The Celtics need significant upgrades at the 4/5 as well as improvements to the their offense and defense schemes.  Good big man draft next year. Should Boston play out their Nets cards?

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3