Post Game Thread - vs Chicago Bulls, Away - PLAYOFF #4

+3
worcester
fierce
beat
7 posters

Go down

Post Game Thread - vs Chicago Bulls, Away - PLAYOFF #4 Empty Post Game Thread - vs Chicago Bulls, Away - PLAYOFF #4

Post by bobheckler Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:11 pm

TOOK CARE OF BUSINESS!!!

Butler's fritos kept them in the game.  Otherwise this is a blow out.

I'm gonna let the rest of you chime in on this one.

GREAT WIN!!!!  The series hits reset and it's now a 2-out-of-3 series with Boston back in the catbird seat.

Chris Forsberg‏Verified account
@ESPNForsberg

Follow
More
Celtics were at 24% chance to win this series after losing first 2 games. Now BPI has them at 69% to win series:
Post Game Thread - vs Chicago Bulls, Away - PLAYOFF #4 C-I9oCAUIAA5j8S

http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400950325

bob
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post Game Thread - vs Chicago Bulls, Away - PLAYOFF #4 Empty Re: Post Game Thread - vs Chicago Bulls, Away - PLAYOFF #4

Post by beat Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:43 pm

Just listened to Hoiberg bitch about Isaiah being allowed to discontinue his dribble time and time again.

If he does so does Butler and Wade.   And Rondo when he played

Regardless as Bob H says.  It's best of 3 now.

Not really surprised it's 2-2 but only how it got there.  I like having the momentum of 2 road wins.

Refs didn't give us many breaks but I do wish we'd keep the mouths shut.  Picking up the T's is not helping.

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post Game Thread - vs Chicago Bulls, Away - PLAYOFF #4 Empty Re: Post Game Thread - vs Chicago Bulls, Away - PLAYOFF #4

Post by fierce Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:36 pm

The Celts as a playoff team is still a work in progress.

I think it will be 1 or 2 more playoff seasons before the Celts can really make a run at a finals berth.

Hopefully the Celts will end up with Markelle Fultz.

Fultz and Thomas in the playoffs in 2019 or 2020 will be fun to watch.
fierce
fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:51 pm

I could not be more proud of this team and especially Isaiah, Gerald Green, and Marcus. Bradley played some good D, but what a consistent disappointment he has been offensively for the past four years in the playoffs.
This was such a high anxiety game for me...when we went down two I was freaking out. Thank God for IT. Glad to see him smiling again. Love his spirit. He absolutely is a keeper.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by fierce Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:59 pm

worcester wrote:I could not be more proud of this team and especially Isaiah, Gerald Green, and Marcus. Bradley played some good D, but what a consistent disappointment he has been offensively for the past four years in the playoffs.
This was such a high anxiety game for me...when we went down two I was freaking out. Thank God for IT. Glad to see him smiling again. Love his spirit. He absolutely is a keeper.

I think it's time Ainge trades Bradley while he still has value.
fierce
fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:18 pm

I think more than Bradley will be gone. We are in desperate need of a shooter and a rebounder,

Hobert sounded like a jerk complaining about Thomas, especially since his player went to the line a ridiculous amount of times. No one gets fouled that much without some flopping and acting going on. Jerk.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by fierce Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:32 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:I think more than Bradley will be gone. We are in desperate need of a shooter and a rebounder,

Hobert sounded like a jerk complaining about Thomas, especially since his player went to the line a ridiculous amount of times. No one gets fouled that much without some flopping and acting going on. Jerk.

I think Crowder and Bradley will have good value if they're put on the market.

Ainge can also get creative and offer the 2018 Nets pick, but with protection.

The rebounding problem could be solved with the addition of Zizic next season.

And the need for a shooter can be addressed if the Celts end up with Fultz.
fierce
fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:15 am

all I can say after the past two games is I am back on my meds!!

Post Game Thread - vs Chicago Bulls, Away - PLAYOFF #4 Medical-card-400-2
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by sinus007 Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:36 am

Hi,
I didn't know about Hoiberg's complaining about IT4.
2 things came to my mind in that regard. First, if IT was getting all the calls like Butler he could've claimed FT line as his permanent residence. Second, it's a very good sign - Hoiberg doesn't know what to do.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:49 am

sinus007 wrote:Hi,
I didn't know about Hoiberg's complaining about IT4.
2 things came to my mind in that regard. First, if IT was getting all the calls like Butler he could've claimed FT line as his permanent residence. Second, it's a very good sign - Hoiberg doesn't know what to do.

AK

Sinus,

Good point. If he's complaining about IT's "carrying" then he isn't talking about pnrs, their not closing out shooters, their offense being based upon hero ball because they have no back up point guard.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:19 am

Jay King @ByJayKing
about 7 hours ago
With the exception of Game 2, Al Horford has been damn good in this series. Averaging 14.8 points, 9.5 boards, 5.8 assists.
reply retweet like

Jared Weiss @JaredWeissNBA
yesterday
IT on support from #Celtics: "They've been really important. They've been there every day. This is the best organization there is."
reply retweet like

Jay King @ByJayKing
about 1 hour ago
That black stripe on Cs jerseys? It's to honor IT's sister Chyna. Brad Stevens was adamant about making it happen. masslive.com/celtics/index.…
reply retweet like

Marc D'Amico @celtics
yesterday
Isaiah Thomas on Gerald Green: "I’ve said it all along: he’s going to win a playoff game for us." Well, maybe two, but who's counting...
reply retweet like
(MY NOTE:  Actually, he was saying that since last year when Danny signed Green)

Brian Robb @CelticsHub
yesterday
Al Horford had a double-double (13 pts, 10 rebounds) in the 2nd half. Isaiah will rightfully get headlines but Horford came up big on glass.
reply retweet like

Scott Souza @Scott_Souza
yesterday
Was critical of Brad Stevens for random rotations first 2 games. Coach has done everything right since. Hell of an adjustment. #Celtics
reply retweet like

Ben Rohrbach @brohrbach
yesterday
Find someone who loves you as much as Gerald Green loves Isaiah Thomas.
reply retweet like

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down