Jaylen Brown Claims He Was Kicked Out Of A Restaurant For Puzzling Reason

+4
mulcogiseng
gyso
red16russ11
bobheckler
8 posters

Go down

Jaylen Brown Claims He Was Kicked Out Of A Restaurant For Puzzling Reason Empty Jaylen Brown Claims He Was Kicked Out Of A Restaurant For Puzzling Reason

Post by bobheckler Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:50 pm

http://nesn.com/2017/06/jaylen-brown-claims-he-was-kicked-out-of-a-restaurant-for-puzzling-reason/

Jaylen Brown Claims He Was Kicked Out Of A Restaurant For Puzzling Reason

by Darren Hartwell

on Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 11:11AM

Jaylen Brown just had a pretty solid rookie season for the Boston Celtics, but he’s far from an NBA superstar. In short: He has to deal with everyday problems just like the rest of us. We know this because the 20-year-old Georgia native decided to go public with a recent mix-up. On Tuesday night, Brown wrote on Instagram that he had been kicked out an Atlanta restaurant, Tavern at Phipps, because he was wearing a hat.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVBTzXTggZv/?taken-by=fchwpo

Some restaurants and bars enforce dress codes for their customers, but Brown noted he was sitting in the restaurant’s outdoor patio section and that it was raining. Brown even went live from his Snapchat account after getting the boot to express his frustration.

fchwpoMan I just kicked out of this restaurant for wearing a hat outside.. it ain't a big deal or nothing I'm not tripping but I was sitting OUTSIDE and it was RAINING ☔️ ..I just thought that was petty .. y'all comment what y'all think .. I kinda don't wanna go back now but they have some pretty good food what should I do lol I need help #tagthem
load more comments
tavernatphippsHi, @fchwpo! Oh NO. This is wild. Please accept our invitation back in. We would love to make it up to you! Shoot us a PM and we'll set it up.
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Jaylen Brown Claims He Was Kicked Out Of A Restaurant For Puzzling Reason Empty Re: Jaylen Brown Claims He Was Kicked Out Of A Restaurant For Puzzling Reason

Post by red16russ11 Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:59 pm

Just a thought - but maybe he's not yet 21................
red16russ11
red16russ11

Back to top Go down

Jaylen Brown Claims He Was Kicked Out Of A Restaurant For Puzzling Reason Empty Re: Jaylen Brown Claims He Was Kicked Out Of A Restaurant For Puzzling Reason

Post by gyso Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:04 pm

Did they invite him back only because they discovered he is "famous"?

Weak.

Back to top Go down

Post by mulcogiseng Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:49 pm

Probably not, any good business would seize upon such an opportunity to right a wrong, make amends, and reap the good publicity that comes from it. It happens a lot. I learned it reading clickbait stories. lol
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:18 pm

If he is going to hang out in Atlanta I should invite him over for dinner. 

Supposedly my ribs are amazing...
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:30 pm

I am sure he would be thrilled with the invite Matty!!

I thought he was from California
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:42 pm

The area he was at is a real nice high end area for shopping and restaurants, hotels and luxury housing.

dboss

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by willjr Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:17 pm

dboss wrote:The area he was at is a real nice high end area for shopping and restaurants, hotels and luxury housing.  

dboss

First time hearing of the place, is it in Buckhead?
willjr
willjr

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:10 pm

willjr wrote:
dboss wrote:The area he was at is a real nice high end area for shopping and restaurants, hotels and luxury housing.  

dboss

First time hearing of the place, is it in Buckhead?

phipps plaza
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down