5 minutes please. 5 minutes with Draper

4 posters

Go down

5 minutes please. 5 minutes with Draper Empty 5 minutes please. 5 minutes with Draper

Post by Ktronic1 Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:49 pm

Please please just give me 5 minutes in a dark alley with GD Kyle Draper and Kaycee Smith. Give me 5 minutes and there will be 2 new openings at CSSNE! Draper is an idiot who starts arguments and stoops to name calling because he knows very little. Kaycee, she is annoying as hell and certainly doesnt fit. Shut up girlfriend!! 5 minutes please. 5 minutes a piece.
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

5 minutes please. 5 minutes with Draper Empty Re: 5 minutes please. 5 minutes with Draper

Post by wideclyde Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:48 am

Are you really threatening to beat up a girl?

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

5 minutes please. 5 minutes with Draper Empty Re: 5 minutes please. 5 minutes with Draper

Post by Ktronic1 Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:36 pm

wideclyde wrote:Are you really threatening to beat up a girl?
Naw. I'm bringing my granddaughter. She'll handle that. :>)
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:52 am

CSSNE is one of the few out of market stations that I have down hear in GA. I purchased because of the pre and post game interviews as well as all Boston related sports.

Their cast of characters collectively are the dumbest ever.

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:30 pm

Draper is so anti Celtic it drives me nuts. His "boy" LeBron, his "boy" Teague, his all time favorite "magic". He pretends to talk about former players like he followed them, we in reality he wouldn't know half of them if they walked by him. I wonder just how much "fun" it is for Scal to have to listen to him preach about basketball like he was in the Hall of Fame. He probably has not even been there!!! I wonder how this continues on and on. They got rid of Tanquay who now is the most antagonistic announcer on that channel, yes, even before Felger.

I will see if I can arrange a meeting for you outside the Garden one night Ktronic. I may even bring my bat!!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:11 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:Draper is so anti Celtic it drives me nuts. His "boy" LeBron, his "boy" Teague, his all time favorite "magic".   He pretends to talk about former players like he followed them, we in reality he wouldn't know half of them if they walked by him.  I wonder just how much "fun" it is for Scal to have to listen to him preach about basketball like he was in the Hall of Fame. He probably has not even been there!!!  I wonder how this continues on and on.  They got rid of Tanquay who now is the most antagonistic announcer on that channel, yes, even before Felger.  

I will see if I can arrange a meeting for you outside the Garden one night Ktronic.  I may even bring my bat!!
Lets do it! BTW, Im beginning to believe that the Peter Principal has dealt with Scal. He's not very good either. If I hear one more "I don't know" from him im going up their and firing him myself. Stuff he should know he doesnt and stuff that he proclaims to be factual too many times is not.
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down