Interview With Danny Ainge

5 posters

Go down

Interview With Danny Ainge Empty Interview With Danny Ainge

Post by dboss Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:16 pm

Interview with Danny Ainge

Before last night's game we had a chance to catch up with Danny Ainge and he sat done with us to discuss the Celtics.  We ran a live feed and set up a phone bank.  

Interviewer  Danny thanks for joining us.  It has been a long time since we have had a chance to talk with you about the Celtics and we certainly have a lot to talk about.

Danny:  I always enjoys spending time talking about the Celtics.

Interviewer: let's get right to it.  The Celtics had a great year making it to the NBA ECF but lost in 5.  Now you have turned over more than half the roster.  Why so many changes all at once.?

Danny:  I like to mixed things up.  I have a reputation to uphold being a riverboat gambler.  Last Spring my wife decided to redecorate the entire house.  I did not protest.  We had a bet that could do the same with my team.  I won that bet.  I am a very competitive guy.

interviewer:  Danny we got a caller on the line that has a question for you.  hello caller please state your name and question for Danny:

Caller:  Danny you dirty dog.  This is Magic.  You told me you were going to draft Lonzo with the first pick and then you trade the pick to Philly.  You sucked me in with all the I love Lonzo BS.  You wanted Tatum all along but played a cat and mouse game.  

Interviewer: do you have a question for Danny?

Magic:  yea how can you live with yourself?

Danny:  You deserve what you got, a warped shooter with a loud mouth daddy.

Interviewer:  We have another caller.  We are here with Danny Ainge please tell us your name and the question you have for Danny.

Mel:  This is Mel from Melrose.  I watched the Lakers game last night and really like the way Randle played.  How come you took Smart instead of him?  Smart can't shoot.

Danny:  I try not to be short-sighted when drafting and I also try to follow all the unwritten golden rules.  One of them states that no NBA team is allowed to have more than one player on their team with extremely short arms.  Since we planned to draft Kelly the following year we had to pass on taking Randle.

Interviewer.  Another caller.  Please turn down your radio.

Caller:  This is kim jong un.  I demanded last year  you get Dennis Rodman on team.  You failed to do so represents a direct threat to  Glorious Republic of North Korea.  Now we shoot down three point shot with ICBM.  Your fault little dogface.

Danny:  Basketball without borders is not a good fit over there.

Interviewer:  Much has been made about the unexpected Kyrie Irving trade.  No one saw that one coming.  Can you tell us the sequence of....got another caller.

Lebron James is on line one.

King James:  Danny you are as sneaky as a rattlesnake.  I just found out that your orchestrated this whole thing.  You planted fake news about me and Kyrie.  

Danny:  Correct!

Interviewer:  As I was saying the sequence....damn phone

Bryan Colangelo:  Colangelo here.  Danny I have know a lot of weasels but you are the ultimate weasel.  What the hell did you do to Markelle?  He looked great when we worked him out but then he visits the Boston Celtics and comes back a spastic.  Can't shoot can barely walk or talk.

Danny: Fleeced Cha!

Interviewer:  Damn Danny, everyone is mad at you.  Next caller please

Anonymous caller:  Hey Danny I am a business man and was thinking about starting my own G-League team.  Do you have any young players that I could lease by the minute?

Danny: How many draft picks do I get out of the deal?

Interviewer:  Danny caller ID shows that came from some guy name Weinstein.

Danny:  Everybody wants a piece of the action.

Interviewer:  Danny looks like we are running out of time.  We want to thank you for your time.  Are you going to drink that beer?

Danny:  Take out!
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Interview With Danny Ainge Empty Re: Interview With Danny Ainge

Post by NYCelt Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:55 pm

dboss,

Outstanding!

It's been too long since you conducted one of your interviews.

Regards
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:15 am

LMAO !!! great stuff

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:59 am

Thanks NYCelt and Cow, a good laugh is a good thing to share

Dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:03 am

LOVE THESE!!!

Thanks, dboss.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:20 pm

I'm betting Danny has a full rack of fleece sweaters in his closet.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:48 pm

I still want to kick his ass for trading Perk!!

but guess he made up for it with the Nets and Kyrie fleecing.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down