Comments From The Other Side - BONUS - Cavaliers vs Raptors, 1/11/18

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - BONUS - Cavaliers vs Raptors, 1/11/18 Empty Comments From The Other Side - BONUS - Cavaliers vs Raptors, 1/11/18

Post by bobheckler Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:46 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2018/01/comments-from-other-side-bonus-cavs-vs.html

by FLCeltsFan

COMMENTS FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF CLEVELAND CAVALIER FANS...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH GOD WE’RE GONNA GET DESTROYED TONIGHT AREN’T WE?!

Yep

Rofl they are going to get smoked tonight. DeRozan has been on a rip and JR is the worst defensive player in the NBA. Oh lord. 

If we get smoked by this team without Lowry and Ibaka, then we mine as well give up. 

This team has no pride in the regular season. They won’t care about this game. 

IT is not back to his full powers but he is still fun to watch. He’s so small but he is not afraid of anything and makes good decisions.

Hopefully the Cavs will be angry about that embarrassing loss.   I know I am. 

No pride again. 

Cmon guys way too early to lose hope. Game just started! 

Crowder really ****ing hurts right now. His lack of production is killing the offensive flow his misses always leads to points. 

IT, LeBron, Love, JR gotta be the worst 4 guys on defense 

I can jump higher than Crowder and I'm sixty with bad knees. I can probably hit as many shots as him too. 

Crowder is the problem playing PF, dude shouldn't be acting as one. That's LeBron's job 

Isaiah is forcing things tonight. 

Thomas can’t hit the broad side of a barn tonight. 

Cavs showing why they have the worst defense in the league tonight’ 

IT looks awful. He has to at least look for LeBron on the roll. LeBron of course doesn't bother getting back on defense 

Thomas is awful tonight. Sit him, before he kills the team.

Yeah, so my initial gut reaction to the Kyrie trade is being proven correct... 

You thought the team giving up the best player in the trade would end up on the losing end? That’s a really bold prediction.... 

Nah, but I came out against the trade pretty vociferously while people tried to tell me:
1. Crowder would be a Godsend
2. IT was as good, if not better than, Kyrie
3. The Nets were a bottom three team
None of those things were true at the time, and a half season in, they are even worse than I thought. 

IT is being marginalised with Lebron James on the floor, and he doesn't have a high USG% he is a liability. Especially if he doesn't create scoring opportunities like he did before that BS injury. 

Thanks Kyrie. We suck now... 

When garbagr players are owning you…

Since when did Toronto take so many damn 3s?

When u know the other team does not defend the 3 really well then u chuck a lot of 3s

Daannngggg IT is getting blocked a lot

This team is a joke right now

Jae Crowder has turned to mush. I can’t believe how soft he is for us when he was such a grinder for Boston

Seems like he bought into this team’s culture.  (MY NOTE:  Which is the difference between Brad and Tyronn)

Defense? We don’t need no stinking defense.

Why is the offense so bad though? 

Too much jr for one thing. Love has been stone cold, Crowder playing like ass and the list goes on

IT being short too 

He was short as an MVP candidate last year, mighty mouse missing that burst

So now he's short on burst

Being 100% serious, the Cavs Imo are the only team in the the NBA when things get tough, they hardly look professional. This honestly doesn’t look like NBA basketball down from the offense to the defense and coaching.

Cavs offense= Lebron dribbling the air out of the ball while all players are watching. (MY NOTE:  "Me-Bron")

Every team we play plays with so much more energy and purpose than us...sad to go out like this 

IT started 0-7 in Minnesota, now 0-6 tonight. 

It's a slow grind. 

I can't stomach this team anymore. They never seem to care. I thought IT would at least bring some fire. I mean, he deserves way more time but just talking emotion alone. 

This team needs to be aborted. 

We're going to have to go through a tougher Toronto and Boston than last season... '

No way we get through the east at this rate...these teams are young and hungry and out for blood 

Man what happened to Jeff Spleen, he was so good when he started playing for us. 

Jeff Green has given up like 4 open threes easily. He has some of the worst team defensive instincts for a talented/athletic guy ive ever seen. 

It’s almost like he is what he’s always been his entire career. An underachiever. 

Lebron going to cry himself to sleep about Kyrie leaving tonight. 

IT doesn't look right to me

He ****ed the hip up. Watch.

5th game back give him time...the team on the other hand is toast 

Sure, But hip injuries like these in athletes is a fucking huge deal without surgery. He is just settling for jumpers. He used to murder bigs and players like VanVleet. Look at him Comments From The Other Side - BONUS - Cavaliers vs Raptors, 1/11/18 Clear 

The 'not practicing' philosophy is really paying off 

Why everyone bringing up Kyrie tonight in here? Like putting that salt in the wound, huh.

Thomas is straight garbage tonight.

Retire Crowder. 

Can the 5’9” guy even drive to the right without immediately going back to his left? 

Freaking bench everybody is just forfeit the 2nd half. We don't need this crap.

When the coach doesn't show any fight, and just come up with BS like our offense will help our defense, u get this crap.

This is actually a lot worse than I thought we’d look tonight. And I had low expectations. 

Crowder and IT for Kyrie hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaha Great trade 

One thing I wonder about is how Ainge kept a straight face through all those negotiations 

IT looks so slow. Can’t do shit. Can’t create anything. 

Not only do we need JR, TT and Crowder replaced, but probably IT too. He wasn't moving right before the hit on the hip tonight, u watch he'll be done for the season tomorrows news. He wasn't going to be a fix anyhow, he was a system player i.e. Brad Stevens. We got Lue. 

I knew our defense would get worse with IT, but lord.

GARBAGE GARBAGE GARBAGE GARBAGE GARBAGE. I think LeBron should leave so we don't have false hope.

This isn't about wanting trades. LeBron is not staying and the team knows. 

He is half the problem - he runs this team and his lack of giving a shit is disgusting!!!! Get rid of him first. 

Kyrie knew and left. That's the only explanation. LeBron is not returning 

The Kardashian curse is ****ing real. TT coming back killed us. 

Start the rebuild now. Get what ever you can for these players. Crowder - Love - JR - all of them and see if LeBron will waive is no trade clause. Would like to get something for him. 

Yep 10+ years of irrelevance sounds nice 

I don’t think this team is flipping any switches this year.

These dudes clearly partied all week in Toronto. 

Cavs will win this game. 

Guarantee you that if we were playing in the Western Conference, this team would actually with some heart because they would actually have to work for a playoff spot and not just sit on their asses until the All-Star break.

East is deeper than the West this season

Tell that to the Cavs, because they’re acting like they’ll steam roll to the Finals again.

LeBron pisses me off with the throwing up his hands every time there’s a missed rotation/boxout like he’s not part of it. Stop crying you look weak man.

Well if getting made the laughing stock on national TV won’t wake people up ,nothing will. Sometime I think LeBron is more worried about the stat sheet than team basketball.

Cavs have a 1-6 record against teams above .600. That 1 win of course was a 3 pt win over the Celtics the very day they lost Hayward.

This cavs team right now wouldnt get past Toronto or Boston with this defense and if cant see that thats fine. They are getting killed with lowry and ibaka out while Derozan is having a subpar game. But hey we are a lock for the finals tho

Finals? At this rate I'd be happy to make the playoffs 

If we start rebuilding tomorrow we might have a good team by the time the Warriors stop winning…

Lebron is pissing me off, showing off his teammates with all that crap. You are a big part of the damn Problem.

Kyrie liked a post of Lebron yelling on the sideline. LMAO

Kyrie the scorned ex lmao 

He acts like he’s the reason Boston is so amazing this season and like he’s carrying them and that’s so far from the truth.. The only reason Boston is so good is cuz Brad Stevens is the next popovich..

Kyrie made the right decision for himself leaving LeBron, He saw LeBron for what he is and not what he's portraying himself to be. 

Kyrie thinks the world is flat and will lose in the 2nd round. 

Kyrie's ego may be bigger than LeBron's so that's saying something 

Kyrie like "You miss me now Bron. You miss me now" He probably really is watching this

It's 3 AM in London, I doubt he's staying up to watch this. And if he is up... it's not to watch this garbage. 

I was so excited about IT and now he’s been butt the past two games and I’m sad

IT is 0-10 from the field and has had his shot blocked 4 times 

[ltr]
https://twitter.com/MrMichaelLee/status/951676790141079552[/ltr]

Comments From The Other Side - BONUS - Cavaliers vs Raptors, 1/11/18 XVObDZkq_normalYahoo Sports NBA

✔️@YahooSportsNBA

[ltr]The Cavs are down big, so LBJ is putting on his coaching hat. [/ltr]

5:57 PM - Jan 11, 2018

•  3434 Replies

•  216216 Retweets

•  370370 likes

Danny Ainge is a cruel man. Taking advantage of a mentally handicap person in Dan Gilbert. 

Earlier today the Celtics can back from down 20+ to beat Philly. Hate the Celtics. Can we come back? Fk no, not a chance in hell. 

Crowder... He plays like he has always been a Cav. I don't get it. Never hustles. JR looks even worst now 

Thomas is just coming up short Comments From The Other Side - BONUS - Cavaliers vs Raptors, 1/11/18 Hihi 

This roster is trash. 

How we didn't get Brown in the trade, instead of Crowder's useless ass is the crime of the century. OMG Crowder isn't good! 

Brown was never an option/made available by the Celts. Fun to dream though. 

In a single game against the Cavs, the Raptors have padded their season point differential by a whole point. Comments From The Other Side - BONUS - Cavaliers vs Raptors, 1/11/18 Hihi 

Getting ready for Cryptic Lebron tonight. 

We suck.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - BONUS - Cavaliers vs Raptors, 1/11/18 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - BONUS - Cavaliers vs Raptors, 1/11/18

Post by k_j_88 Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:45 pm

Thanks, BobH. I was hoping these would find their way here LOL.

I think we sabotaged the Cavs in the best way possible.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down