Comments From The Other Side - BONUS - Cavaliers vs Pacers, 1/12/18

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - BONUS - Cavaliers vs Pacers, 1/12/18 Empty Comments From The Other Side - BONUS - Cavaliers vs Pacers, 1/12/18

Post by bobheckler Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:03 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2018/01/comments-from-other-side-bonus-cavs-vs_13.html

by FLCeltsFan

ANOTHER HEALTHY HELPING OF SCHADENFREUDE BEING SERVED UP TO YOU BY CAVALIER FANS.  ENJOY...

Lets see if they show some pride.

Wassup People heard some teammates are mad because Lebron holds on to the ball to much. January sucks.

Cavs could be better without IT… until he gets his feel back. I wouldn’t mind seeing him start on the second unit for a bit. He’s a defensive liability and when he can’t score like the last two nights he’s not worth a starting role

L3BRON BLOWING THE DOORS OFF OF EM

May be Jose Calderon is our best player lmao!

JR is utterly garbage Hope we can somehow trade him away

Shocking that we play better when we actually work on D

Build around Jose

We gotta give IT more time. His trade value would be pretty low rn anyways.

This shows that when the Cavs want something they go get it.  Win by 50!!!  

This is the effort we've been asking for. Finally. Is this because LeBron went off in the huddle last night? Doubt it lol 

Defensive stops possible without the 5’9” guy (MY NOTE:  We got them last year with him.  Must be you...)

Calderon > IT 

Ok, ok, I am not sure if I should feel delight at the change in attitude or anger that it needed back to back humiliations for them to show some pride in doing all the small things that really matter.

Man I haven’t wanted to rewatch a cavs game in a while this might be one of those

Cleveland Cavaliers defensive juggernaut

If you tuned in late you'd have had to rub your damn eyes and make sure we wasn't the team that were down 26-6 

let's not fool ourselves, we are just playing with playoff intensity and the pacers are not

If the Pacers can’t get motivated playing the three-time defending conference champs then shame on them.

We back baby!!!  Cavs finally motivated to play some good basketball.   

Jeff Green's ability to get FTs is really good.

Flow changes when LeBron becomes the point guard. Like there is none. 

they’ve got nothing for LeBron…they also have nothing for Green

Calderon looks 60 years old

A spry 60, though.

Tristan getting taken to the woodshed by the corpse of Al Jefferson. Get this **** off my team. 

Of-course Al Jefferson was going to turn into Peak Hakeem down low against us! 

Trade everyone and build around Osman. Tonight.

Not unless we keep Zizic as well. The new Simmons & Embiid.   (MY NOTE:  As of 1/15 Zizic has played a total of 39 minutes)

I find it unreal that Al Jef is cooking TT with YMCA post moves. 

Wow.. Looks like a new team when we actually decide to play defense.. it’s crazy..

Why isn't Lance getting called for smacking people? 

He's playing against the Cavs. 

Suddenly they look tired.

Reverting right back to our usual selves

Crowder kills me

Give anything but the Brk Pick to the clippers for DAJ this free lay-up line for opposing teams is just unreal.

Might as well give the pick too.

Refs sent out the memo for Indiana to flop around and the Pacers responded. 

Jose Calderon > IT? Lol who knew? 

We old and tired 

So we're old, so are most of the best teams in the NBA outside of the boston sukits. 

Already lazy defensive habits to start second half. Smith and James looking at each other and pointing. Smh... 

There goes Lebron, blaming everyone else and not taking accountability for his garbage defense. 

Now LeBron and Love yelling at each other after Sabonis spun on James and Love didn't run in time to cover. Here we go... 

LeBron....why are you yelling at Love? It's his fault dude put you in blender and you fell for it? 

Well having a 20 lead was fun while a lasted.

LeBron gets 7 assists in his first 11 minutes on the floor and 1 the last 11 minutes. Look no further than the head of the snake.

I know we sucked but we got absolutely ZERO calls that quarter.

Crowder needs a sports psychologist. His shooting is so bad right now, man.

These refs kill me. How do you miss that blatant over the back?

Why is this ref pushing LeBron around? 

I don’t think anyone can push Lebron around. Maybe Shaq Lol

Why did that ref get in LeBron’s face? These refs are so ****ing trash man.

That T was the wrong thing to do. Somebody gonna be payin’ for that ha ha

Can someone throw a knockout punch on Lance? I'd love nothing more than for for someone to knock his sissy butt out. Refs should call Lance for a T every time that idiot escalates anything. 

These refs should actually be ashamed. They've let Stephenson run amuck and then T up LeBron. This is a joke

Lmao tech? These refs need to get fired ASAP 

Players can do whatever they want to LeBron but he can't do a damn thing in retaliation. 

That tech was warranted. We all know what a psycho LeBron is. We can't let him run wild and get into fights with other players Comments From The Other Side - BONUS - Cavaliers vs Pacers, 1/12/18 Hihi 

This team needs someone to come off the bench and throw an elbow into Lance’s nose.

What is Kendrick Perkins up to?

Please tell me we're not going to lose a game where we went on a 22-0 run at one point.

Maybe the Cavs are just an average team...maybe they were overrated because of the big names but in reality are old and on the downside of their careers. Clearly the league is changing and the old guard is falling away 

I’ve seen more than enough of Crowder.....misses a wide open layup and then “olé” defense on back to back plays. 

Even though Kev had extended his arm, Young sold that extension as if he had got punched in the face.

LBJ gotta move the ball...he's holding on to it too long then making a boneheaded pass 

LeBron is the most selfish un-selfish player I've ever seen. Willing to move the ball like crazy, but only when there's the opportunity for him to get an assist.

I cringe every time Crowder shoots. 

At this point the refs are about a +12 for the Pacers.

The 2017-18 Cavaliers played hard, engaged, and efficient defense for exactly one quarter and decided it wasn't fun

I don't even really give a **** really what LeBron does, or doesn't do anymore. Just please, let us get really lucky and get the number one pick in the draft.

These refs are garbage. Almost as bad as we're playing.

Cedi plays with more heart than the rest of this sorry ass team combined.

Because they haven’t paid him yet unlike the other overpaid pre Madonnas 

Love looked so white and slow there. 

Well, he is. 

The deck is really stacked against the cavs right now. I don’t understand what’s happening but the refs are... Well, they are biased for some reason. There is no other way to say it. 

We'd have the best record in the nba with fair refs 

Refs are blatantly anti Cleveland. 

I'd pay $50 to watch LeBron punch a ref in the face as hard as he could. 

They better win - lebron is going to play 40 minutes - in a game they were up 25 

LeBron with two of the ugliest jumpers in the history of basketball. 

LETS GO WINNING TIME BABY

Smh hero ball BS. Going for a highlight play. Agendas. 

We should win this if LB doesn't decide to be a hero. It's like he wants a walk off jump shot to win. Just get to the hoop. 

LeBron has been a DISASTER. 

Didn't step out 

He didn’t step out of bounds

I wasn’t sure either but I think he did.

Boo hoo. They made the right call.

Foot was right on the white. That’s out of bounds.

Wrong. Not conclusive by any of the replays.

WOW............His heel was not out of bounds.............for **** sakes................

He was clearly out of bounds.

LeBron never stepped out.  Refs are just out to get him for some reason.  Clearly never stepped out.   

LeBron was fouled and never stepped out Ref call: out of bounds Because the Browns are done, refs just need a Cleveland team to **** over? 

LeBron did not step out. I'm done with the NBA 

They just showed a replay on NBATV that showed he was out. Besides, they called him out on the floor and nothing conclusive shows he wasn’t out.

That ref is crazy. He was in. It’s the opposite of Giannis… and the refs got it wrong both times.

How many times was Lebron fouled on that play? This is why he doesn't take it to the hoop people 

Not gonna get helped by the refs when you’re playing like crap like the Cavs are.

Lue needs to be fired. LeBron needs to go to Miami for a month. 

That’s amazing to score zero points the last 4 minutes of a NBA game. I tip my cap. 

it’s fine. Regular season January. Nobody really cares.

It’s all right, guys… they’ll get themselves together after the all-star break.

Reverse angle showed LeBron was out. But the officiating in that second half was still a joke. But LeBron missed about four shots to win the game.

It’s a back to back. Probably had tired legs

Man he sat out the 4th Q because of the blowout last night.

Gonna feel good losing to GS a second time this year, maybe even without Curry again.  (MY NOTE:  Denial isn't just a river in Egypt)

LMAO this team is garbage.

The ending of this game actually epitomizes most of it. Refs didn't want the cavs to win.

He was out. It's the right call

He was out. 
Comments From The Other Side - BONUS - Cavaliers vs Pacers, 1/12/18 DTYy-iWW4AE8mm2 
Why did I turn on this game. And lol at everyone saying IT was the problem at the beginning. If that was the case we would'e spanked this team. 

This lost was worst than the blowouts. No other way around it 

Why didn’t we pick up Lance last year? 

Because LeBron hates the guy, or at least that's my guess. 

LeIso strikes again. We only scored 37 points in the second half. 

Maybe they can just forfeit Monday...who wants to see them get beat down on national TV again 

I know it goes against everything, especially with the way they've looked lately but I think they will go all out on Monday, nationally televised game and beat the Warriors, and then proceed to play meh for the rest of season and end up 3rd or 4th seed in the East. 

I think LeBron is pushing for a trade. No way he makes those bad choices in the last 4 minutes. Feeding it down to TT like 3 times in a row then taking way off jump shots. 

It's passive aggressive LeBron. Who knows who he wants us to get but to me its clear he isn't happy with the roster. 

If he is, and they do, and then he bolts next year after backing them into a corner and forcing them too, then I will hire Shane Stant to kneecap him.

No one is in panic mode. They just play average mid-season until the playoffs.... Each and every frustrating year. Get used to it. 

Forcing who. I mean LeBron can just say let's sign a deal and Gilbert would say you can do what you want with tbe Brklyn pick 

That pick is gonna be trash. The best they can do is Deandre Jordan

Aaaaaannndd  to make it even worse,  the Nets WON again!!!!  Just kill me now!!!   

F it, drop to 4th seed so we can get Boston out in the 2nd round.

Or get eliminated by Miami in the 1st.

We are not losing in the first round no matter who it is. This team right now is not made for a championship run but first round exit No way.

Do we still suck?

Celtics might come out the east the way the cavs are playing  (MY NOTE:  We're 33-10.  Maybe we come out of the East because of the way WE'RE playing)

Lol

losing sucks but overall this game was a positive in my mind.  (MY NOTE:  Yeah, three 25 point chokes in a row always leave me feeling hopeful too...)

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - BONUS - Cavaliers vs Pacers, 1/12/18 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - BONUS - Cavaliers vs Pacers, 1/12/18

Post by k_j_88 Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:49 pm

Lebron plays hero ball? Who would've thunk it?

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - BONUS - Cavaliers vs Pacers, 1/12/18 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - BONUS - Cavaliers vs Pacers, 1/12/18

Post by Phil Pressey Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:06 pm

Thanks, Bob. I can't believe there is still one more day to go without Celtics basketball.

Cleveland fans seem to be finally shifting from denial mode. The Cavs are KG/Pierce in their final Boston year or two. One can keep going to the well and bringing it back, but at some point it won't matter that LeBron has been to seven straight finals.

LeBron is either packing his bags or is still committed to Ohio. I'm guessing he leaves, but that is just one opinion. If they don't promise to trade the Brooklyn pick for a proven ready player, I think he's already out the door like when he went Roberto Duran "no mas" and quit the first time to go to Miami.

Cleveland could still make it to the finals this year, but they are pretty much on fumes at this point and would need a banged up opponent in Golden State for example or they need a miracle and Isaiah returns to his MVP heroics. Guys like Crowder and Jeff Green would have to turn on their own switches. Cleveland needs an electrician asap. Their team is not getting any younger. Their defense could be irreparably broken.
Phil Pressey
Phil Pressey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down